Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
Yeah, let's see.

Nope. You didn't understand. Faith is dead if it isn't accompanied by obedience. That doesn't mean that faith IS works. Your logic is like saying that flour is cake.
One Christian said that faith and good works are like the 2 blades of a scissors--the scissors are useless and unproductive if either one is missing. You need both to make it work.

But in your logic, there is only one blade called faith, which is also called works. Again, it seems you didn't understand.

Bzzzzt. Thanks for playing, here are some nice consolation prizes....
What did I win, what did I win?
Anyways, which came first obedience or faith? Faith of course, it is obedience at its finest, anything after that is icing on the cake.
I know how much faith it takes to move a mountain, but I nor anyone knows how much work it takes to move the mountain.
You like so many work based religion will never know, and that is a sad thing, it leads many to depression beyound boundaries. I on the other hand put my Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible. He paid for my sins and Salvation, and it there are any rewards and crowns for me in Heaven, well that is just a plus.