Quote Originally Posted by MacG View Post
I never said you were defensive but you and I agreed that JS attacked all denominations known to him and therefore these sects are defending against the first attack and have been ever since.

I pretty much said the opposite but you turn it around...

Persecution.Is it real or is projected? It is difficult to ascertain sometimes for real persecution exists but so does projected persecution. Like the black man who feels disrespected that a white woman pulls her purse close to her when he gets into the elevator. Nevermind that she does this when every man gets into the elevator. Maybe he never asked why she did that but was once told that white women fear black men for being thugs. If I hated you PaPa I would not give you the time of day but if I gave you that impression, please forgive me. I love you for the sake of Christ because He first loved me.

I cannot stand however for that alternate gospel revealed by Moroni and the rapid turn from the Only God. The subsequent teachings of the TCJCLDS Apostles which add nothing of import to the Gospel as presented in the New Testament but instead cause division.

You, I have love and respect for, the gospel according to TCJCLS, I do not.
Maybe a few reading lessons, you are answering question I did not imply and answering charges I did not make, since said you are not a Calvinist and not an anti-Mormon:why do you go on?