Our Anti-LDS friend BrianH decided to create a thread devoted to theorizing why he thinks Mormons are clinically and psychologically screwed up. He even points to specific posters as "evidence".

Our resident friend Apologette (Catherin Aurelia at CARM) asked if having multiple user names is a sign of this psychological problem, to which BrianH affirmed was his point.

So when I posted this response to Apologette/ Catherine's question about multiple user names:

It might, Athanasius...er, I mean, Catherine.......

and there was CARMella that you used after you were banned at MD&D under a different name, just so you could take a few more parting shots.
....I was, as you would rightly guess, hit with this:

Dear Apollos,

You have received an infraction at Christian Discussion Forums | CARM Christian Forums | Christian Chat.

Reason: Rule 12: Insulted Other Member(s). Attacking users. Rule 25: Freedom of Speech: Freedom of speech here comes with the responsibility to speak decently within the parameters of the rules.By registering you are agreeing not to be vulgar, divisive,insulting,profane, etc. (read all the rules). It helps to try and treat others as you want to be treated. Send alerts, do not attempt to moderate posters (Luke 6:31)
-------
Rule 12: Insulted Other Member(s). Attacking users.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthread.php?p=4972066

Originally Posted by Catherine Aurelia View Post

Would this problem extend to the usage of "multiple personality" iden***ies on CARM?
It might, Athanasius...er, I mean, Catherine.......

and there was CARMella that you used after you were banned at MD&D under a different name, just so you could take a few more parting shots.
All the best,

Christian Discussion Forums | CARM Christian Forums | Christian Chat
Yep! It's attacking a user to point out that they, too, have had multiple names on a board. But it ISN'T attacking a user to create a whole thread devoted to calling specific users clinically and psychologically damaged.

It got better though!

Apologette/ Catherine (after whining to the mods per usual), wrote this:

So, Sir........I mean, Apollos............agrees that it's fine to use multiple names on CARM? How about taking personal information gathered on social media sites and posting it on CARM? Do you, Sir, I mean, Apollos justify that type of cyber stalking as well? And by the way, I changed from Athanasius to Catherine Aurelia when the old board switched to the new board - and the Administration was aware of that. As far as "Carmella" goes............what a bunch of total wusses, that's all I can say. There's no rule that one has to use the same name on all boards, is there? When I post on WM I don't use the same name that I use here. As far as MDD goes, I don't post over on that sacred Mormon site anyway - Mormon Discussion is a lot more mature with Mormons who are far more willing to be up front and who are actually able to use critical thinking skills than either here or on MDD.
I wrote a reply to each of her points/ criticisms, to clear up her erroneous accusations. But the mods at CARM deleted my entire post.

And when I simply stated that it was unfortunate that Catherine's charges were deemed to go unanswered because the mods deleted my response, I got this:

Dear Apollos,

You have received an infraction at Christian Discussion Forums | CARM Christian Forums | Christian Chat.

Reason: Rule 2: Rule 5: Grievance violation, Comments or questions to or about Admin/Moderator Actions on Forums, Chat, Email, Pm, Alerts, posting grievances to or about management/moderators on forums, chat, visitor messages, alerts may result in immediate Suspension, Contact carmdiane@yahoo.com with questions
-------
Rule 2: Rule 5: Grievance violation, Comments or questions to or about Admin/Moderator Actions on Forums, Chat, Email, Pm, Alerts, posting grievances to or about management/moderators on forums, chat, visitor messages, alerts may result in immediate Suspension, Contact carmdiane@yahoo.com with questions
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthread.php?p=4972796

Originally Posted by Catherine Aurelia View Post

So, Sir........I mean, Apollos............agrees that it's fine to use multiple names on CARM? How about taking personal information gathered on social media sites and posting it on CARM? Do you, Sir, I mean, Apollos justify that type of cyber stalking as well? And by the way, I changed from Athanasius to Catherine Aurelia when the old board switched to the new board - and the Administration was aware of that. As far as "Carmella" goes............what a bunch of total wusses, that's all I can say. There's no rule that one has to use the same name on all boards, is there? When I post on WM I don't use the same name that I use here. As far as MDD goes, I don't post over on that sacred Mormon site anyway - Mormon Discussion is a lot more mature with Mormons who are far more willing to be up front and who are actually able to use critical thinking skills than either here or on MDD.
For the record, I responded to each point in Catherine's post to clarify and give context, but that was removed. It is sad that the conversation got censored as context and clarification were given to the charges made, but so it is.

All the best,
Christian Discussion Forums | CARM Christian Forums | Christian Chat
LOL......ahhhhh, the insecurities and hiding behind a cloak of biased rule-enforcement and indiscriminant censoring.

Oh....and of course the only reply Apologette/ Catherine could muster was "This message is hidden because Apollos is on your ignore list". It is sad that she has to lie like that all the time. But such is the state of her faith and her witness of Christ.