Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For a Select Few Who Will Find It Funny...

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Just like I pointed out yesterday on CARM (for which I received my 70th warning/suspension)

If you embarr*** an AntiMormon by winning the argument, they will hit you with a "Interfering With The Ministry" suspension.
    You will then get a "Insulting Another Forum Member" suspension if you gloat about it.
    Really? When was the last time you were warned or suspended from WM? So tell me how you can embarr*** me here? You could drag my sins up again but all that is confessed and taken to Jesus.. What else can you say? Is there some point of my doctrine that you feel you can embarr*** me? You have spoken against the 5 points of Calvinism and I have fallen back to the scripture to show that the things I believe are scriptural.. The only way I see you having any success in embarr***ing me is to prove that the Bible is mistranslated or false somehow.. Atheists have been doing that all alone so you would have to follow that same path to embarr*** me. That is if you could show that what is taught there by God is false. But any point of doctrine you can prove out of the Bible I will agree to.. I have asked before, teach. Show me my error and I will be grateful to you all my days and throughout eternity.. Gee I am sounding a bit like Orson Pratt there.. I really didn't mean to.. IHS jim

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    How does a TBM win an argument with an anti-mormon? If it is over matters of faith, no one wins that argument, why? Because it is personal belief of the intangible vs the tangible. On matters of the tangible even here the LDSinc. Can't win because of your fallback excuse of (as far as it was translated corrrectly) as it relates to the Holy Bible.
    Last but not least is LDSinc. History, this is where TBMs fail miserably. Take for instance, The Mormon Meadow M***acre. I am willingly to bet the average TBM knows every little of the Brigham Young and John Lee connection.
    So as we see there is no comparison between a TBM and Christians when it comes to winning or losing.
    The Word of God will alway win over the word of a low life con-man's imaginary mind.
    Every time you show the tangible published reason why the BofM is a man invented story, every time we show that Joseph Smith is a false prophet, every time we show that the unique doctrines of mormonism are 100% UNBIBLICAL, the LDS fall back to their intangible personal beliefs.. Their testimonies.. These have the same authority as our authority of a personal relationship with Jesus, or a confession of love toward or families.. They really have nothing else.. All the historic information given by the foundational leadership of mormonism proves that it is a lie.. Smith teaching three different Gods for this world. Jesus being a creation and not the creator. Adam being our Father and our God and the only God with whom we have to do.. God being a being of flesh and bone as tangible as man. These ANTI BIBLICAL statements are the foundation on which mormonism is based.. If the foundation is rotten then the whole structure is rotten.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Really? When was the last time you were warned or suspended from WM? So tell me how you can embarr*** me here? You could drag my sins up again but all that is confessed and taken to Jesus.. What else can you say? Is there some point of my doctrine that you feel you can embarr*** me? You have spoken against the 5 points of Calvinism and I have fallen back to the scripture to show that the things I believe are scriptural.. The only way I see you having any success in embarr***ing me is to prove that the Bible is mistranslated or false somehow.. Atheists have been doing that all alone so you would have to follow that same path to embarr*** me. That is if you could show that what is taught there by God is false. But any point of doctrine you can prove out of the Bible I will agree to.. I have asked before, teach. Show me my error and I will be grateful to you all my days and throughout eternity.. Gee I am sounding a bit like Orson Pratt there.. I really didn't mean to.. IHS jim
    Yawn........... Well back to CARM until you step up your game some.

Sir

You could drag my sins up again but all that is confessed and taken to Jesus.. IHS jim
    All?

I thought your criticism of LDS is that you cannot remember every sin you commit and so you can never repent of all your sins if you have to take each one to Jesus.

But now you claim to take ALL your sins to Jesus?

All?

You sure about that? Or did you just commit another hypocritical double-standard that Anti-LDS Inc. is known for?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    All?

I thought your criticism of LDS is that you cannot remember every sin you commit and so you can never repent of all your sins if you have to take each one to Jesus.

But now you claim to take ALL your sins to Jesus?

All?

You sure about that? Or did you just commit another hypocritical double-standard that Anti-LDS Inc. is known for?
    I see that you still either don't understand or ignore the simple teachings of God in His word, or you just don't believe them.. The Bible teaches that:

1 John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I have confessed so how much of my unrighteousness has He cleansed me of? All of it? So All my sins are dealt with in the blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim

I see that you still either don't understand or ignore the simple teachings of God in His word, or you just don't believe them.. The Bible teaches that:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I have confessed so how much of my unrighteousness has He cleansed me of? All of it? So All my sins are dealt with in the blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim
    Really???
    What about future sins, has God already covered those for you?

Suppose you commit a murder or a rape tomorrow, will those be covered as well?

RealFakeHair

Really???

The blood of Christ covers all sins but one, the rejection of Him as Lord and Savior. If you are a child or God of the Holy Bible by His Son Jesus, yes all future sins are covered.

Sir

I understand fine.

Anti-LDS such as yourself have said that it is impossible to remember EVERY sin committed and therefore impossible to confess EVERY sin. You use this line to disparage the LDS principle of confessing our sins (to either God or priesthood leaders or both).

But now you seem to be claiming this is exactly how you operate and that all your sins are fine.

Sir

The blood of Christ covers all sins but one, the rejection of Him as Lord and Savior.
    Actually, the sin is denying the Holy Ghost.

RealFakeHair

Actually, the sin is denying the Holy Ghost.
    That is what I meant. Only the Holy Ghost bring a sinner to Christ; reject Christ is denying The Holy Ghost. See how simple that is.

The blood of Christ covers all sins but one, the rejection of Him as Lord and Savior. If you are a child or God of the Holy Bible by His Son Jesus, yes all future sins are covered.
    So Martin Luther had it wrong!

You can get sin indulgences, little did he realize that they are free of charge to Christians.

Or to put it in today's vernacular, "Sin All You Want Cedit Cards"

Oh and by the way... According to Critics of the LDS, it would be impossible for someone to commit the unpardonable sin.

That is what I meant. Only the Holy Ghost bring a sinner to Christ; reject Christ is denying The Holy Ghost. See how simple that is.
    Rejecting Christ is not denying the Holy Ghost!

Back to the end of the line with you.

Sir

But rejecting Christ is not the sin that Christ Himself said is the unforgiveable sin.

Like theway stated, to reject Christ is not the same as rejecting the Holy Ghost.

RealFakeHair

So Martin Luther had it wrong!

You can get sin indulgences, little did he realize that they are free of charge to Christians.

Or to put it in today's vernacular, "Sin All You Want Cedit Cards"

Oh and by the way... According to Critics of the LDS, it would be impossible for someone to commit the unpardonable sin.
    (indulgences) is in the eye of the beholder or something. Yes, in a way Grace is a (sin all you want credit card). However it comes with a high interest rate. Look at it this way, the more a Saved person sins the less the blessings from God of the Holy Bible. Take me, I sin more than most and I receive less the blessing for my transgressions. You might say I am hard headed or pig headed or whatever, but I am still Saved by the Grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ.
    You are half right it is impossible for a Christian to commit the unpardonable sin. However on the other hand any TBM that hasn't accept Jesus of the Holy Bible as their Lord and Savior, every day you live in the unpardonable sin; That is blaspheming against the Holy Ghost.

James Banta

(indulgences) is in the eye of the beholder or something. Yes, in a way Grace is a (sin all you want credit card). However it comes with a high interest rate. Look at it this way, the more a Saved person sins the less the blessings from God of the Holy Bible. Take me, I sin more than most and I receive less the blessing for my transgressions. You might say I am hard headed or pig headed or whatever, but I am still Saved by the Grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ.
    You are half right it is impossible for a Christian to commit the unpardonable sin. However on the other hand any TBM that hasn't accept Jesus of the Holy Bible as their Lord and Savior, every day you live in the unpardonable sin; That is blaspheming against the Holy Ghost.
    RFH, you sin? say it isn't true.. hehehehe.. I have always found that Christian don't sin as much as they want but we all end up sinning much more than we want.. I don't want to sin at all but never the less I sin, and I sin a lot.. The Grace of God allows Him to see us in the righteousness of Jesus but it also tells us when we have AGAIN fallen short of the way He would have us live.. When the Catholic church started selling "indulgences" they proved they were not part of THE CHURCH.

I agree with you the unforgivable sin is to deny the work of the Holy Spirit in bringing the sinner to Jesus.. As long as a person is either truing to gain their own salvation through righteous acts, or a complete denial of God as part of their live they are in the mist of committing the unforgivable sin.. IHS jim

James Banta

Yawn........... Well back to CARM until you step up your game some.

Bye.. Maybe they need your rudeness more than we do.. IHS jim

James Banta

Really???

How much of my sin does the p***age say is cleansed? All I can tell you is what the p***age teaches.. It says "He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." He forgives our sin, all we have done in violation of His commandments, and cleanses us of all unrighteousness, any sin we may yet commit.. What does he also teach as to future crimes against Him? Can anything or any one condemn us?

Romans 8:34-39
    Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
    Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword
    As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
    Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

IHS jim

James Banta

I understand fine.

Anti-LDS such as yourself have said that it is impossible to remember EVERY sin committed and therefore impossible to confess EVERY sin. You use this line to disparage the LDS principle of confessing our sins (to either God or priesthood leaders or both).

But now you seem to be claiming this is exactly how you operate and that all your sins are fine.
    To us we confess all our sin, a sin of being in rebellion against God.. The sin described in James 2:10.. We have broken all His Laws and that is what we confess.. We don't piecemeal our repentance.. To those of you that do you have to keep good accounts.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

If you embarr*** an AntiMormon by winning the argument, they will hit you with a "Interfering With The Ministry" suspension.
    You will then get a "Insulting Another Forum Member" suspension if you gloat about it.
    You can also get suspended merely for quoting the insult that the anti-LDS person made against LDS people, then mentioning that it was an insult...which is quite hilarious when you think about it.

nrajeffreturns

How does a TBM win an argument with an anti-mormon?
    By being right.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    By being right.
    It's too bad that the truth of Mormonism runs though lies of gl***looking, the adultery of polygamy, and the cover up of the false doctrine of Adam-God. IHS. jim

Bye.. Maybe they need your rudeness more than we do.. IHS jim
    Of course they do... Just like this forum needs me in order to keep it going as well.

Unless you are still under the delusion that people come here to read what you have to write???
    LOL.... now that would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    You can also get suspended merely for quoting the insult that the anti-LDS person made against LDS people, then mentioning that it was an insult...which is quite hilarious when you think about it.
    My funniest suspension was just a few months ago.

I pointed out to a AntiMormon Poster that he was either lying, plagiarizing, or both.

The AntiMormon Poster then complained to the Moderator; at which point I was given a warning for making an allegation of another Poster without any proof.

I then provided date-stamped irrefutable evidence that he was either lying, plagiarizing material, or both.

It was then that the AntiMormon Poster had to admit that the material was plagiarized and said he was sorry.

It was at that point that the Moderator stepped in, deleted my posts, and then suspended me for embarr***ing...... errr.... I mean "insulting another member of the forum"

LOL.... it was comical to watch.

James Banta

My funniest suspension was just a few months ago.

I pointed out to a AntiMormon Poster that he was either lying, plagiarizing, or both.

The AntiMormon Poster then complained to the Moderator; at which point I was given a warning for making an allegation of another Poster without any proof.

I then provided date-stamped irrefutable evidence that he was either lying, plagiarizing material, or both.

It was then that the AntiMormon Poster had to admit that the material was plagiarized and said he was sorry.

It was at that point that the Moderator stepped in, deleted my posts, and then suspended me for embarr***ing...... errr.... I mean "insulting another member of the forum"

LOL.... it was comical to watch.
    You must be speaking of another forum.. I haven't see anyone using plagiarized (using someone else's work claiming it as their own) material here. Nor have I seen you show that any other prophet other than Joseph Smith ever used sorcery to bring what they called God's word to the people.. Smith used the seer stone he used to locate treasure for people that employed his witching skills to perform that function for them.. The Law called it GL*** LOOKING.. Sort of like the gypsy in a caravel.. The difference is that the gypsy is done for entertainment while gl***looking is an attempt to defraud another person. Still I wouldn't trust a crystal ball gazing gypsy to lead me to God.. IHS jim

James Banta

Exactly. I talk to lots of people all the time about my faith. I don't even mind throwing out some teachings and doctrines to the rabid Anti-LDS Inc. cultists every no and again. Billyray is just complaining because he wants me to talk to HIM, but I've reminded him many times I don't like playing on his merry-go-round. But all he does is ask dumb questions (as you see in this thread alone).

Yeah, it is fun to watch and point out, which makes the Anti-LDS extremists more upset when they are exposed.
    Almost as upset as mormons get when they first find out that Smith was not the godly man they have always been taught he was.. IHS jim