Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

nrajeffreturns

"Both of you laugh at the truth found in God's word.. It just like laughing in God's face.. That will be dealt with in time but not by me.."

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    "Both of you laugh at the truth found in God's word.. It just like laughing in God's face.. That will be dealt with in time but not by me.."
    Look I do realize TBMs believe this BS coming from Joseph Smith jr. This is why I don't publicly ridicule his fairy tail.
    I wish I could knock some sense, or shock you, but you are too fare gone into his cult, sad but that's life.
    Really though Mary, wow what a guess! lol

James Banta

Do we now? We believe Jesus as He said God is Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit through Paul as He taught that God is invisible. We believe Him as He teaches us that Jesus made all things whether we can see them or not. That God is God from everlasting to everlasting. And mormonism teaches what? That God has a body as tangible as man's. That the elements are self existent while God is not.. But we doubt the scripture while the LDS believe it? I would rather be seen by you and the rest of your scripture hating friends as corrupt because I reject the Bible, in your minds, rather than accept it the way you do.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Look I do realize TBMs believe this BS coming from Joseph Smith jr. This is why I don't publicly ridicule his fairy tail.
    Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence. Do you realize THAT?

I wish I could knock some sense, or shock you,
    If you want to shock me, how about you stop the posts that make you seem like a real ****? That's a change that would shock me. It would be a little like the change Saul underwent when he was on his way to Damascus.

RealFakeHair

Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence. Do you realize THAT?

If you want to shock me, how about you stop the posts that make you seem like a real ****? That's a change that would shock me. It would be a little like the change Saul underwent when he was on his way to Damascus.
    I love the word [B]contradiction[B], I wonder if that applied to Joseph Smith jr.Polygamous marriages were conducted in secret by Joseph Smith as early as 1832 and by a few select other members beginning in 1843. Throughout this time, the church publicly lied saying that it was not happening. Joseph eventually married at least 32 women in addition to Emma Smith, including 7 girls under 18 (the youngest being 14.