Thread: You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    He saw your posts as well sir.. Did he call you? No? I wonder why that would be.. Maybe because your doctrines here are so out of tune with the scripture that all that can be heard is a fearful squeal..
    Or maybe he didn't call Sir because Sir hasn't posted his real name and city of residence, which would have made it possible to look up his number in the phone book...

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Or maybe he didn't call Sir because Sir hasn't posted his real name and city of residence, which would have made it possible to look up his number in the phone book...
    Don't confuse him.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Don't confuse him.
    And you don't allow a message to be sent to you through the forum? Again I ask, did he call either of you? Maybe it's your message and not the person.. IHS jim

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    And you don't allow a message to be sent to you through the forum? Again I ask, did he call either of you? Maybe it's your message and not the person.. IHS jim
    Jimmy,

I realize you are super excited that someone reached out to talk to you. It really isn't that far-fetched that a pastor in UT talked to you considering you guys are simpaticos.

No he didn't message me. That's okay. I really don't care. You are kind of acting like a school boy who was contacted by a cute girl and you're so excited that you are trying to rub it in other people's faces that she didn't call them. Just enjoy your new found friend and the excitement that comes with it.

And hey, if you want to attribute it to the WM forums being alive and well, who are we to stop you? You can feel any way you want about it.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Jimmy,

I realize you are super excited that someone reached out to talk to you. It really isn't that far-fetched that a pastor in UT talked to you considering you guys are simpaticos.

No he didn't message me. That's okay. I really don't care. You are kind of acting like a school boy who was contacted by a cute girl and you're so excited that you are trying to rub it in other people's faces that she didn't call them. Just enjoy your new found friend and the excitement that comes with it.

And hey, if you want to attribute it to the WM forums being alive and well, who are we to stop you? You can feel any way you want about it.

If there in one who is lurking here there are others.. This one thought my posts were interesting enough to find my telephone number and call me.. The call wasn't what was so important. What was, was learning that he was there. Now I believe there are many like him but wish to remain behind the scenes. That is what make me really see life in the ole forum.. You don't have to agree.. That doesn't matter.. I get to lift the name of my Lord and show the difference between the eternal God taught in the Bible and the myth of the gods of mormonism not seen in the Bible but only explained from the imagination of men.. IHS jim