Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orwellian Court of Love - Mormon Gestapo!

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    I'm just wondering whether CA can put her money where her preaching is? I'll be willing to do such.

Or is she another hypocritical Judas.
    Maybe she is like the liberals who are devoted to ending poverty...as long as they can do it by spending OTHER people's money.

James Banta

I'm just wondering whether CA can put her money where her preaching is? I'll be willing to do such.

Or is she another hypocritical Judas.
    Maybe she is just a follower of Jesus who commanded us to not allow her left hand to know what out right hand is doing in respect to her alms (Matthew 6:3).. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Maybe she is just a follower of Jesus who commanded us to not allow her left hand to know what out right hand is doing in respect to her alms (Matthew 6:3).. IHS jim
    Or maybe.... Just maybe..... She is too embarr***ed to admit that she is all speeches and preaching but there is no substance to anything she says.

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Maybe she is like the liberals who are devoted to ending poverty...as long as they can do it by spending OTHER people's money.
    I am wondering why you would say that. Has she ever asked you to give money to the poor in her name? Maybe you thought is would be nice to try to plant evil thoughts toward another poster in the minds of those who may read the attacks you have invented over nothing but a maybe? IHS jim

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I didn't know there was a space in that word, apologette.

LOL.....

(She probably doesn't realize how dumb she looks at criticizing Jeff's spelling of that word to get around the filter and her doing the same thing while criticizing him for it. Typical anti-mo duplicity)
    Because of the auto editing done on the site.. I see nothing wrong with either way around it as long as you try not to address it to a person.. Those that have done so have already be asked to take some time off.. IHS jim

James Banta

Or maybe.... Just maybe..... She is too embarr***ed to admit that she is all speeches and preaching but there is no substance to anything she says.
    Nope couldn't be that I have read most of her post and most are quite substantive.. IHS jim

Nope couldn't be that I have read most of her post and most are quite substantive.. IHS jim
    No..... That's not it....

James Banta

Then we wonder why apologette and co. castigate the LDS since we don't agree with them. She must want to be like the Nazis according to her own post.
    Where is our force?, the guns, the gas chambers, the ovens? Just because we question whether mormonism is Christian, that Smith told the truth in his denial of polygamy, or that the doctrines he invented have any Biblical authority, doesn't mean we can punish you because our criticisms are based in truth.. All we can do is continue to criticize them for a lack of truth.. Without the punishment there is no castigation, it is merely criticism.. Castigation is far more sever than mere criticism. The mormon courts punish, even it is only with action taken against a person's membership. That is Castigation. I don't claim this form of punishment was used against me. I see it as a mutual decision. They didn't want me any more and I surely didn't want them. I have never heard Apologette teach that weapons should be used against the LDS. I have never seen her threaten your freedom, or think up ways to fine you because of your religious views. All I have seen is some criticism. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 12-10-2013 at 01:48 PM.

James Banta

No..... That's not it....
    This is just the kind of response you are famous for.. A "NOPE" response without adding any reason.. I at least said I found her post to be substantive.. And you come back with your famous NOPE.. IHS jim

Where is our force?, the guns, the gas chambers, the ovens? Just because we question whether mormonism is Christian, that Smith told the truth in his denial of polygamy, or that the doctrines he invented have any Biblical authority, doesn't mean we can punish you because our criticisms are based in truth.. All we can do is continue to criticize them for a lack of truth.. Without the punishment there is no castigation, it is merely criticism.. Castigation is far more sever than mere criticism. The mormon courts punish, even it is only with action taken against a person's membership. That is Castigation. I don't claim this form of punishment was used against me. I see it as a mutual decision. They didn't want me any more and I surely didn't want them. I have never heard Apologette teach that weapons should be used against the LDS. I have never seen her threaten your freedom, or think up ways to fine you because of your religious views. All I have seen is some criticism. IHS jim
    Sometimes we have to believe that Mormons are either delusional or outright liars. Whatever it is that possesses and motivates them, it is not the truth.

The way, those who are ***ociated with the Mormon cult, which spawned the evil bunch who murdered so many unarmed men, women and children at Mountain Meadows might want to refrain from attacking others!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

This is just the kind of response you are famous for.. A "NOPE" response without adding any reason.. I at least said I found her post to be substantive.. And you come back with your famous NOPE.. IHS jim
    This is all they have, Jim. Outright denial. This is why they can remain in a cult - just as Jim Jones' followers did as they lined up for the Kool Aid!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Because of the auto editing done on the site.. I see nothing wrong with either way around it as long as you try not to address it to a person..
    Uh, yes, I know, Jim.

Those that have done so have already be asked to take some time off.. IHS jim
    Ahhhhhh, I was wondering why your wife hasn't been posting today. You must've moderated her and she listened. Good ***, junior forum-moderator buddy!

James Banta

Uh, yes, I know, Jim.

Ahhhhhh, I was wondering why your wife hasn't been posting today. You must've moderated her and she listened. Good ***, junior forum-moderator buddy!

You heard me I asked some to take some time off... IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    This is all they have, Jim. Outright denial. This is why they can remain in a cult - just as Jim Jones' followers did as they lined up for the Kool Aid!
    that's because the proof is in the pudding CA.

Put up or shut up...

I already told you that I am willing to put my beliefs into practice.... Are you???

Or are you just all hypocritical talk?

Just for everyone out there reading---just so you know....we don't have "koolaid" episodes in the LDS faith.

Here is what one PEW research result found:

http://thevisualcommunicationguy.com...r-infographic/

If you look, Mormons tend to do have a good education, are married, get answers to their prayers, attend church. Overall, we are a pretty happy group.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Billyray

I already told you that I am willing to put my beliefs into practice....
    Of course you put your beliefs into practice because that is what you believe. But those beliefs--belief in false gods--will not lead you to heaven.

Billyray

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Just for everyone out there reading---just so you know....we don't have "koolaid" episodes in the LDS faith.
    But you follow a false prophet who teaches you about false gods and a false gospel. How is this any different?

Billyray

Mormons tend to do have a good education, are married, get answers to their prayers, attend church. Overall, we are a pretty happy group.
    So feeling good is how you define truth. Then every person who feels good has the truth which would include people of all sorts of false religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    So feeling good is how you define truth. Then every person who feels good has the truth which would include people of all sorts of false religions.
    Happiness and joy is definitely the fruits of living by truth.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Billyray

Happiness and joy is definitely the fruits of living by truth.
    So people who are happy that belong to false religions have the truth?

So people who are happy that belong to false religions have the truth?
    Any time anyone lives by any true principle, they will be happy based on living that principle--such as honesty--regardless of what religion they belong to. The more truth one has, if they live by it, they will experience more happiness.

Billyray

Any time anyone lives by any true principle, they will be happy based on living that principle--such as honesty--regardless of what religion they belong to. The more truth one has, if they live by it, they will experience more happiness.
    But people who believe in false faiths believe in many false principles does't this mean that they will be unhappy by your definition?

But people who believe in false faiths believe in many false principles does't this mean that they will be unhappy by your definition?
    Yes, a false prophet would be someone who teaches false principles and those things would lead to unhappiness.

An example is someone who teaches someone that they do not have to work hard---that God will give them everything without work. The person, thereby, learns laziness which brings about misery. A child who thinks that their parents will give them everything and that they don't have to work soon finds that their life does not have a lot of meaning or satisfaction. The truth sets us free from such misery.

nrajeffreturns

Sometimes we have to believe that Mormons are either delusional or outright liars.
    Yes, you have to believe that in order for your programming to run smoothly.

nrajeffreturns

I am wondering why you would say that.
    I would say that to anyone who criticizes charity from LDS when the accuser herself has provided no evidence of her superior philanthropy. And even if it were the case that she and/or her church has given more to the poor, it is kinda tacky or no-cl*** to go around criticizing others and putting them down.