Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orwellian Court of Love - Mormon Gestapo!

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    I would say that to anyone who criticizes charity from LDS when the accuser herself has provided no evidence of her superior philanthropy. And even if it were the case that she and/or her church has given more to the poor, it is kinda tacky or no-cl*** to go around criticizing others and putting them down.
    Oh... I'll go further than that. I'm willing to bet she gives nothing to anybody in Africa or India, but has the nerve to criticize those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Oh... I'll go further than that. I'm willing to bet she gives nothing to anybody in Africa or India, but has the nerve to criticize those who do.
    My husband and I support Christian missionaries - in Africa/Asia/Polynesia - wherever there is a need through our offerings at Church. Calvary Chapels support many good missionary outreaches. These Christian missionaries provide outreach to the little children who need clothing, food and education. And most of all, the Gospel. My own daughter and her husband, and our grranddauther, are missionaries to Africa! My grandson has done mission work in Ghana. Incredible that Mormons reduce themselves to looking like s t u p i d fools!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    My husband and I support Christian missionaries - in Africa/Asia/Polynesia - wherever there is a need through our offerings at Church. Calvary Chapels support many good missionary outreaches. These Christian missionaries provide outreach to the little children who need clothing, food and education. And most of all, the Gospel. My own daughter and her husband, and our grranddauther, are missionaries to Africa! My grandson has done mission work in Ghana.

Lots of bragging about trumpeting about her good works going on.

Incredible that Mormons reduce themselves to looking like s t u p i d fools!
    Why would Mormons try to look like Anti-Mormons?

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Lots of bragging about trumpeting about her good works going on.
    Ouch! No fair holding them up to the scrutiny of their own standards and rhetoric!

My husband and I support Christian missionaries - in Africa/Asia/Polynesia - wherever there is a need through our offerings at Church. Calvary Chapels support many good missionary outreaches. These Christian missionaries provide outreach to the little children who need clothing, food and education. And most of all, the Gospel. My own daughter and her husband, and our grranddauther, are missionaries to Africa! My grandson has done mission work in Ghana. Incredible that Mormons reduce themselves to looking like s t u p i d fools!
    Really... That's your answer.... "I gave at the office"
    How much does this amount to over a year's period? and how many people are in your church to divide this amount against?

I don't filter my money through anybody which takes a cut, nor do I give to any Charity that plans on Evangelizing to them. That is the first question I asked them before we (my wife and I) committed to monthly support for 10 kids and 3 schools.
    All the people who run the Charity, run it free of charge out of their own pocket and I found out afterwards that they were all Mormon, but insisted that no missionaries will be involved. You see CA... I don't want my support to be dependent upon whether they accept the gospel or not, nor do I want my money to go for the support of the people helping them.
    Nor do I feel that throwing a few bucks a year into a basket so that I can claim I am supporting a vast Charity, very truthful.

RealFakeHair

How much does this amount to over a year's period? and how many people are in your church to divide this amount against?

I don't filter my money through anybody which takes a cut, nor do I give to any Charity that plans on Evangelizing to them. That is the first question I asked them before we (my wife and I) committed to monthly support for 10 kids and 3 schools.
    All the people who run the Charity, run it free of charge out of their own pocket and I found out afterwards that they were all Mormon, but insisted that no missionaries will be involved. You see CA... I don't want my support to be dependent upon whether they accept the gospel or not, nor do I want my money to go for the support of the people helping them.
    Nor do I feel that throwing a few bucks a year into a basket so that I can claim I am supporting a vast Charity, very truthful.
    I don't think it is a good idea to start bragin on one's charity. Remember what happened to the rich couple?
    The Holy Bible says not to let the left hand know what the right hand is doin.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I don't think it is a good idea to start bragin on one's charity. Remember what happened to the rich couple?
    The Holy Bible says not to let the left hand know what the right hand is doin.
    The whole point to bragging is that people can give you accolades for the work you do. Unlike CA, I am careful not to post anything which would point to my real name or who I am. Therefore bragging would be pointless.

I posted what I did to prove a point free from being accused of bragging because you will never know who I am. The downside is that you will never know whether I am even telling the truth.

But the reason people like you will dismiss me by accusing me of bragging, is because it keeps you from having to deal with the truth about yourself.

RealFakeHair

The whole point to bragging is that people can give you accolades for the work you do. Unlike CA, I am careful not to post anything which would point to my real name or who I am.

I posted what I did to prove a point free from being accused of bragging because you will never know who I am. The downside is that you will never know whetherbI am even telling the truth.

But the reason people like you will accuse me is because it keeps you from having to deal with the truth about yourself.
    What! You're not Bill Crosby? Oh and by the way are you uncomfortable with:
    O my brethren, I fear that unless ye shall repent of your sins that their skins will be whiter than yours, when ye shall be brought before the throne of God (Book of Mormon, Jacob 3:8).
    I've notice you are staying away from answering.

You have no idea of our charitable contributions, nor will I lower myself to answer your asinine question. Grow up. We don't have "baskets" at Calvary Chapels. And we do pool our money to serve different missionaries. Tell us, do you give to separate missionaries? And by the way, I don't go tooting a horn in front of what my husband and I do in terms of charity and good works as YOU do. But then, as a Mormon, you wouldn't understand that. Mormonism breeds pridefulness - which goes before the fall. And don't you have foster kids - and don't you get paid to care for them?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

O my brethren, I fear that unless ye shall repent of your sins that their skins will be whiter than yours, when ye shall be brought before the throne of God (Book of Mormon, Jacob 3:8).
    Because he's in a mixed marriage - and he doesn't have the for t i t ude to get out of a cult which teaches that the darker skin of his wife is a sign of sin, and that only the "white and delightsome" Mormons are the spiritually elite.

Imagine being in a mixed marriage and having to sustain Brigham Young as a true prophet - Brigham who said:

Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be.

NEVERtheway can find more choice remarks by Young and others here: http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/s...From-Mormonism
    Last edited by Apologette; 12-11-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Snow Patrol

And don't you have foster kids - and don't you get paid to care for them?

I wonder, do you have any experience in dealing with foster kids and reimbursement from the state?

RealFakeHair

Because he's in a mixed marriage - and he doesn't have the for t i t ude to get out of a cult which teaches that the darker skin of his wife is a sign of sin, and that only the "white and delightsome" Mormons are the spiritually elite.

Imagine being in a mixed marriage and having to sustain Brigham Young as a true prophet - Brigham who said:

Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be.

NEVERtheway can find more choice remarks by Young and others here: http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/s...From-Mormonism
    I am in a mixed marrage too. I am all mixed up so my wife tells me.
    I don't care about the color of his or his wife's skin, my skin is pretty wrinkle and bumpy. The sun will do that to you.
    I am trying to understand his mindset. When I have time I will tell the story a the beautiful black woman who was married, but the Black mormon man still tried to get her to be spiritually married to him.

What does that have to do with being black?

I am in a mixed marrage too. I am all mixed up so my wife tells me.
    I don't care about the color of his or his wife's skin, my skin is pretty wrinkle and bumpy. The sun will do that to you.
    I am trying to understand his mindset. When I have time I will tell the story a the beautiful black woman who was married, but the Black mormon man still tried to get her to be spiritually married to him.
    If I was married to a black, and saw what Brigham Young had said about "death on the spot" being the penalty for "mixing one's seed" with blacks, I'd stay as far away as I could from such a group. Who knows, maybe that black ACLU lawyer, Leo, was right - the one on Hannity who said that Utah and Idaho practice apartheid! With a cult that recognizes Young as a prophet, can he be so far off the mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Patrol View Post
    I wonder, do you have any experience in dealing with foster kids and reimbursement from the state?
    As a caseworker I was familiar with the reimbursements foster parents receive. And states very in what they pay. Why, do you receive foster care reimbursements?

nrajeffreturns

What I would like to know is whether Carm has been paying people to post against the LDS in the anti-LDS forum. Every time I asked that question, it got me punished for asking. And I never received an answer.

If I was married to a black, and saw what Brigham Young had said about "death on the spot" being the penalty for "mixing one's seed" with blacks, I'd stay as far away as I could from such a group. Who knows, maybe that black ACLU lawyer, Leo, was right - the one on Hannity who said that Utah and Idaho practice apartheid! With a cult that recognizes Young as a prophet, can he be so far off the mark?
    Well, luckily the whole world is NOT you and therefore does not think like you and therefore can open their minds to broader insights into what the gospel is and what it means to be Mormon.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Sir

As a caseworker I was familiar with the reimbursements foster parents receive. And states very in what they pay. Why, do you receive foster care reimbursements?
    Uh oh....apologette is trying to find out personal information. It's a good thing she doesn't cry about that on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Well, luckily the whole world is NOT you and therefore does not think like you and therefore can open their minds to broader insights into what the gospel is and what it means to be Mormon.
    Do you believe that Brigham Young was a true prophet, and was his "death on the spot" for mixing one's seed with a black a true statement?

Snow Patrol

Not anymore I don't. What were you trying to imply in your previous post? Hopefully it wasn't how people can financially benefit by providing foster care services.

nrajeffreturns

I still wonder whether Carm has had a system of 'financially benefiting' antis for each post they made against the LDS. When I would ask Russ about it, he would become suspiciously evasive.

Y And don't you have foster kids - and don't you get paid to care for them?
    I'm sorry, but I did not see this first time around because I rarely read past the first line of any of your posts.
    It took me a few minutes to draw the connection you were trying to make because I don't consider Foster Parenting a Charity.

This is one of the reasons I have a hard time believing you ever worked in social services because it will almost always states within the first page of your Foster Parent handbook that "YOU AS FOSTER PARENTS, ARE NOT PAID" in fact the checks come in the kid's name. Foster Parents are even required to have a full time *** while they are Foster Parents because even the State realizes that in order to take care of the children the Foster Parents will have to spend more out of their own pocket, then the State covers.
    Foster parents are given reimbursements a month later, because it is supposed to be for MONEY ALREADY SPENT BY THE FOSTER PARENT.

Me and my wife are State Advocates for the Foster Parenting program (and no we do not get any money for that) we give cl***es and speak at conventions for people who want to become Foster Parents. (If you were a Social Worker in our State you probably sat in on one) The first thing we tell them is that if you think that you will make money Foster Parenting, or if you even think that the State will cover the kids expenses, then you need to leave now.
    Two weeks ago during a question and answer period for perspective Foster Parents one man stood up and asked why I was trying to talk them out of being Foster Parents if at the same time we were saying that we desperately needed more Foster Parents? I told him that it was because, if I was able to to talk them out of it, then they were not ready to become Foster Parents. Foster Parents are only there to provide AN EXAMPLE OF A "TEMPORARY" LOVING HOME ENVIRONMENT that they an take back with them when they are reunited with their parents. The catch 22 with that is that in order to give them a loving home environment, you have to love the kids no matter what. It also means that you will have to spend far more than the state reimburses you for. In fact the dental work for the last two kids we had cost more than the State gave us in a year, because they would only pay to have the teeth pulled, not fixed.
    We even get half of what we should because we opted to go under Guardianship for all of them simply because WE DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Right now we still have 8 kids in our home even though 4 of them are over 18 and "aged out" This means we get no money from the state at all to help them. Yet we pay for their living expenses while they go to college (which we also pay for out of our pocket)

You are what is wrong with the program, if indeed you were ever a Social Worker?

RealFakeHair

What does that have to do with being black?
    Well I hope you were joking, and if not maybe a history lesson needs to be in your future?

Well I hope you were joking, and if not maybe a history lesson needs to be in your future?
    Not joking...

I asked what any scripture in the Book of Mormon has to do with being Black?

Think about it for a second outside of the AntiMormon blinders, and then answer.

RealFakeHair

Not joking...

I asked what any scripture in the Book of Mormon has to do with being Black?

Think about it for a second outside of the AntiMormon blinders, and then answer.
    Okay, lets go down the history of Eugenic. Sir Francis Galton introduced it in the year 1880. Eugenic, meaing (well born).
    Check out the relationship between Joseph F Smith and eugenic, with an added touch of Polygamy.
    Check out the early LDSinc. Idea of the American Indian, and their adoption. Brigham Youngs at***ude towards Blacks, and his treatment of the American Indian. Joseph Smith jr. accepted the genealogy of the Negro curse as the sons of Ham.
    The over all question is why did the LDSinc. Change White and delightsome to pure and delightsome?