Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Changes to the Temple Ceremony?

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Patrol View Post
    "Please don't get me started on the things you've done, mostly from comments made here."

Neverending, please don't back away from providing evidence of this. In your haste you made a claim that I've been unkind to you by statements that I have made. First off, I've rarely interacted with you. When I have, like I do with others, I strive to remain polite and considerate. So, when you respond to me that I've made unkind statements to you I believe that your hostility towards LDS has influenced you to respond this way. And if you are capable of responding to me this way about this topic when you haven't shown that I've mistreated you in any way, then we have to wonder about your claims that EVERY SINGLE LDS person has been rude to you. I fear that your hatred of all things LDS has severly clouded your perception of reality when it pertains to interactions with LDS people. Do I deny that there are rude LDS people out there, absolutely not. I, myself, have been treated the way you have mentioned. However, to say that all LDS are that way simple comes across as a gross generalization.

Snow,
    You know, you're right and for that I will apologize. I admit due to the many thoughtless comments by Sir, that I became very angry. As I've said before, I am not perfect but when I think about things, and realize I am wrong, I will fess up to it. We've not had many discussions and you try to be courteous and that is appreciated.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post

Snow,
    You know, you're right and for that I will apologize. I admit due to the many thoughtless comments by Sir, that I became very angry.
    Hey now!!

I've thought through all my comments!

neverending

Not worth a reply.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Not worth a reply.
    And yet......

LOL