Thread: What is really the SIN of moronism?

James Banta

Default What is really the SIN of moronism?

I don't need to go on and on about this.. The very first commandment form God is:

“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:2-30).

He explained this to us through the prophets, that He is One Lord.. That before Him there was no other God and there would never be one made after Him.. That He who knows all things doesn't know that any other Gods exists.. To teach that God formed another God sometime after He had become God is to call God a liar.. To say there was a time when God wasn't God and was the creation of some other Grandfather God is to call Him a liar.. He has told us through the psalmist that He has been God from everlasting to everlasting..

If you believe is any God that 1. Isn't ONE LORD, 2. If you believe in any God that is the spiritual creation of some other God. 3.If you believe that God hasn't been eternally God, then you have broken that first and greatest of the commandments and have need to repent.. IHS jim

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I don't need to go on and on about this.. The very first commandment form God is:

“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:2-30).

He explained this to us through the prophets, that He is One Lord.. That before Him there was no other God and there would never be one made after Him.. That He who knows all things doesn't know that any other Gods exists.. To teach that God formed another God sometime after He had become God is to call God a liar.. To say there was a time when God wasn't God and was the creation of some other Grandfather God is to call Him a liar.. He has told us through the psalmist that He has been God from everlasting to everlasting..

If you believe is any God that 1. Isn't ONE LORD, 2. If you believe in any God that is the spiritual creation of some other God. 3.If you believe that God hasn't been eternally God, then you have broken that first and greatest of the commandments and have need to repent.. IHS jim
    AMEN! This was very good.

James Banta

The very sin being committed ins***utionally by the LDS church is the same sin that brought about all the many times Israel was taking into captivity. It is the reason the Northern Kingdom has been lost all these centuries. This belief and even worship of Gods other than the ONE GOD of the Bible is that sin and the same sin that mormonism involves it's self today.. God's voice is clear in this matter "Hear oh Israel, the LORD our GOD is one LORD.. He is not two Gods, Not three Gods. He is One God.. Joseph Smith couldn't make his idols fit into the Biblical doctrine of the nature of God so he invented his own Gods. He said:

I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three cons***ute three distinct personages and three Gods. If this is in accordance with the New Testament, lo and behold! we have three Gods anyhow, and they are plural: and who can contradict it! (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473)

Smith asked us "who can contradict it" I will tell him and the world including the members of Smith's church that Jesus contradicted his false teaching in quoting the scripture Jesus confirmed that the The LORD our God is one LORD (Mark 12:29)..

Until mormonism puts it's unbiblical and false ideas about God aside it will never be included as the Lord's Church. It will always remain a non-christian cult.. IHS jim