Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan and the Mormon Temple "Secret" Rites! Don't Get Involved!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Satan and the Mormon Temple "Secret" Rites! Don't Get Involved!

Mormons keep their temple rites secret. And for good cause. If people knew what went on in the secret Mormon temples they'd never be talked into converting to Mormonism. Satan plays a very prominent, if not the most prominent role in these secret rites. Most people, even if t hey aren't Christians, have enough common sense to stay away from anyting related to Satanism.

One person who went through the Mormon temple put it this way: "If the rites were really God's truth, then wouldn't Satan be trying to talk everyone out of them? If I pray to Satan to ask him what I should do, would he answer: "Be a good Mormon or I'll get you?"

The temple endowment made me wonder, whose side is Satan actually on? Apparently he's on the Mormon Church's side - that is, if you take the temple ceremony seriously.

So just follow Satan's advice if you want to be a good Mormon. That's what I learned in the temple." (http://www.i4m.com/think/temples/temple_experience.htm , my underlining)

Why would a temple-going Mormon come away with this impression? Because Satan plays a very significant role in the secret, Masonic-based, temple ceremonies of Mormons:

For instance, check out this portion of the Mormon rite:

THE APRON

[Lucifer returns as Adam is eating the fruit.]

LUCIFER: That is right.

EVE: [To Adam.] It is better for us to p*** through sorrow that we may know the good from the evil. [To Lucifer.] I know thee now. Thou art Lucifer, he who was cast out of Father's presence for rebellion.

LUCIFER: Yes. You are beginning to see already.

ADAM: What is that apron you have on?

LUCIFER: It is an emblem of my power and priesthoods.

ADAM: Priesthoods?

LUCIFER: Yes, priesthoods.

ADAM: I am looking for Father to come down to give us further instructions.

LUCIFER: Oh, you are looking for Father to come down, are you?

[Elohim and Jehovah are heard speaking outside the Garden Room.]

ELOHIM: Jehovah, we promised Adam that we would visit him and give him further instructions. Come, let us go down.

JEHOVAH: We will go down, Elohim.

ADAM: I hear their voices; they are coming.

LUCIFER: See--you are naked. Take some fig leaves and make you aprons. Father will see your nakedness. Quick! Hide!

[Lucifer withdraws from view.]

ADAM: Brethren and sisters, put on your aprons.

[He waits until they have done so.]

[To Eve.] Come, let us hide.

[Adam and Eve withdraw from view.]

Notice how Lucifer (Satan) declares he has priesthoods! Who gave him those priesthoods but his "heavenly father," the Mormon deity? Satan is his (heavenly father's) second spirit baby. So one might ask, where do Mormon priesthood claims come from? Furthermore, who tells the Mormon temple participants to wear aprons? Satan
    again!

Later on, Satan actually threatens the Mormon deity:

LUCIFER IS EXPELLED FROM THE GARDEN

ELOHIM: Lucifer!

[Lucifer returns.]

ELOHIM: What hast thou been doing here?

LUCIFER: I have been doing that which has been done on other worlds.

ELOHIM: What is that?

LUCIFER: I have been giving some of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to them.

ELOHIM: Lucifer, because thou hast done this, thou shalt be cursed above all the beasts of the field. Upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

LUCIFER: If thou cursest me for doing the same thing which has been done on other worlds, I will take the spirits that follow me, and they shall possess the bodies thou createst for Adam and Eve!

ELOHIM: I will place enmity between thee and the seed of the woman. Thou mayest have power to bruise his heal, but he shall have power to crush thy head.

LUCIFER: Then with that enmity I will take the treasures of the earth, and with gold and silver I will buy up armies and navies, popes and priests, and reign with blood and horror on the earth! (note: rite changed to read: "false priests who oppress and tyrants who destroy.")

ELOHIM: Depart!

What a perversion - the Bible no place records this threat, and Satan is seen as an equal of the Mormon god, "Elohim."

Further on in this parody of creation, the Mormon god doesn't answer Adam and Eve's prayers. Who does? Satan:

ADAM: Brethren and sisters, this represents the telestial kingdom, or the world in which we now live. Adam, on finding himself in the lone and dreary world, built an altar and offered prayer, and these are the words he uttered:

Oh God, hear the words of my mouth.

(Note: these are the same words that Mormon participants say in their temple prayer circle! So what happens? Lucifer answers Adam's prayers. Is this who answers Mormon prayers as well?)

LUCIFER: I hear you. What is it you want?

ADAM: Who are you?

LUCIFER: I am the god of this world.

ADAM: You, the god of this world?

LUCIFER: Yes. What do you want?

ADAM: I am looking for messengers.

LUCIFER: Oh, you want someone to preach to you. You want religion, do you? There will be many willing to preach to you the philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

Then after Satan talks about mingling scriptures with philosophies (as Mormons here do) he goes on to boast about his power:

LUCIFER: Now is the great day of my power. I reign from the rivers to the ends of the earth. There is none who dares to molest or make afraid.

Note: Mormons are wary of water. They believe it is the domain of Satan. The FLDS are as well.

And further on, Satan threatens the Mormon initiates that unless they keep their "temple" convenats, they'll be in his power:

LUCIFER: Ah! You have looked over my kingdom and my greatness and glory. Now you want to take possession of the whole of it.

[He indicates the initiates.]

I have a word to say concerning these people. If they do not walk up to every covenant they make at these altars in this temple this day, they will be in my power!

Folks it is Satan who wants people to be Mormons - and he threatens them if they don't comply with their temple promises! How bizarre is that? Furthermore, according to the Tanners,:

Another important change has been made in the sign for the Second Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood. In the 1984 version of the endowment ceremony, as printed in Appendix A of Evolution of the Mormon Temple Ceremony, page 94, we find this:

"The sign is made by raising both hands high above the head (Officiator demonstrates.), and while lowering the hands repeating aloud the words:

Pay Lay Ale
    Pay Lay Ale
    Pay Lay Ale"

As early as 1969 we pointed out a problem with this: "...there seems to have been a change made in this part of the ceremony, for the Salt Lake Tribune, Feb. 12, 1906, gave the words as 'Pale, Ale, Ale,' and Temple Mormonism used the words 'Pale, Hale, Hale.' " (The Mormon Kingdom, vol. 1, p. 138)

However this may be, in another portion of the temple ceremony, it is explained that "Pay Lay Ale" means "Oh God, hear the words of my mouth!" (see this important source for info on Mormon temple changes: http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no76.htm)

So, the initiates pray Adam and Eve's prayer -the very one that Satan answered. And remember, according to the temple rites, he is the real god of this world (they apparently don't understand metaphor).

Folks, Satan plays the central role in Mormon temple rites - don't get involved with the Satanic! You'll find yourself serving a cult that will demand 10 percent of your income for the rest of your life! And demand that you say an oath declaring all that you have or will have is dedicated to "the kingdom of God," which in Mormonese is The Mormon Church!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Oh, so sad Apollogette.

As having gone to the temple many times, what I have learned is that the temple covenants are a gift that if lived improve your life. I know this with a surety. Those who try to discredit it have not experienced the joy and peace ***ociated with it.

God is a ritualistic God. He always has been. You can see it with the sacrifice of animals in the beginning. You can see it with baptisms and Sacrament today. I believe He does this because we are not only spiritual beings, but physical beings. By attaching a physical ritual to a spiritual covenant, it helps us connect our physical bodies to our spiritual desires.

Going to the temple may, at first, seem different--because we are not used to being taught in such a deep ritualistic way. But I have learned and discovered for myself that it is one of the greatest gifts given to us by the Savior. Anyone who goes to the temple faithfully and lives by the covenants made therein will have a better life, will experience more joy, have more peace and be closer to God. I know this because I have lived it.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    Oh, so sad Apollogette.

As having gone to the temple many times, what I have learned is that the temple covenants are a gift that if lived improve your life. I know this with a surety. Those who try to discredit it have not experienced the joy and peace ***ociated with it.

God is a ritualistic God. He always has been. You can see it with the sacrifice of animals in the beginning. You can see it with baptisms and Sacrament today. I believe He does this because we are not only spiritual beings, but physical beings. By attaching a physical ritual to a spiritual covenant, it helps us connect our physical bodies to our spiritual desires.

Going to the temple may, at first, seem different--because we are not used to being taught in such a deep ritualistic way. But I have learned and discovered for myself that it is one of the greatest gifts given to us by the Savior. Anyone who goes to the temple faithfully and lives by the covenants made therein will have a better life, will experience more joy, have more peace and be closer to God. I know this because I have lived it.
    Julie,
    May I ask what year it was when you first went to the temple?

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Julie,
    May I ask what year it was when you first went to the temple?
    Many years ago. I am old. And if you ask me about what has occurred over the years, I will ***ure you that my testimony of the temple has grown stronger with each year I get older and my study of the scriptures has grown more in depth and my knowledge of God greater.

And then when I have studied Hebrew, my testimony of the temple grew stronger still.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Billyray

Many years ago. I am old. And if you ask me about what has occurred over the years, I will ***ure you that my testimony of the temple has grown stronger with each year I get older and my study of the scriptures has grown more in depth and my knowledge of God greater.

And then when I have studied Hebrew, my testimony of the temple grew stronger still.
    Can you show me in the Bible where the NT members built and utilized a temple like the LDS do today?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Can you show me in the Bible where the NT members built and utilized a temple like the LDS do today?
    She can't do it.. It just flat isn't there.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    She can't do it.. It just flat isn't there.. IHS jim
    I don't have to do it. What I can show you is that God does build temples for His people and they are a covenant people.

James Banta

I don't have to do it. What I can show you is that God does build temples for His people and they are a covenant people.
    There is no evidence anywhere that a Temple as the LDS builds temples has ever been constructed in the Christian Era.. There have been buildings that have been called temples but they have been nothing more than Church buildings.. But the Bible teaches that the Christian believer is the Temple of God.

1 Corinthians 3:16
    Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Other than the heart of the believer there are no Christian Temples.. God tells us that many false prophets will present themselves with signs and wonders, and if they say that God is in the desert or their inner rooms we are not to believe them (Matthew 24:24-26).. We must be convinced that His word is the truth and God dwells within the believer..

If you have any Biblical scripture that shows different I would like to see it. Saying you can show that God would build temples for His people is one things showing that temples were ever built in the Christian era is a whole different story.. So please show this Biblical evidence that anything other than the Christian themselves are the temple of God.. IHS jim

RealFakeHair

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    It goes to show some temples are more beautiful than others lol.

There is no evidence anywhere that a Temple as the LDS builds temples has ever been constructed in the Christian Era.. There have been buildings that have been called temples but they have been nothing more than Church buildings.. But the Bible teaches that the Christian believer is the Temple of God.

Other than the heart of the believer there are no Christian Temples.. God tells us that many false prophets will present themselves with signs and wonders, and if they say that God is in the desert or their inner rooms we are not to believe them (Matthew 24:24-26).. We must be convinced that His word is the truth and God dwells within the believer..

If you have any Biblical scripture that shows different I would like to see it. Saying you can show that God would build temples for His people is one things showing that temples were ever built in the Christian era is a whole different story.. So please show this Biblical evidence that anything other than the Christian themselves are the temple of God.. IHS jim
    Yes, many false prophets will present themselves with signs and wonders. But God tells us that we can tell the difference between truth and error as we learn to recognize the Spirit of God. As far as the temple---the evidence is in the experiencing and living it and witnessing the truth of it. God has promised to gather his people. His work is not finished and as such, His instruction is not finished. Unlike you, I do not believe in a closed cannon and that God no longer directs His people.

That said, you did not answer my question: (Are you avoiding it?)

Would your pastor require you to confess to the congregation if you told your wife you did not eat a plate of cookies when you did?

James Banta

[BigJulie;150173]Yes, many false prophets will present themselves with signs and wonders. But God tells us that we can tell the difference between truth and error as we learn to recognize the Spirit of God. As far as the temple---the evidence is in the experiencing and living it and witnessing the truth of it. God has promised to gather his people. His work is not finished and as such, His instruction is not finished. Unlike you, I do not believe in a closed cannon and that God no longer directs His people.

That said, you did not answer my question: (Are you avoiding it?)
    Who said that I deny that God can give us His word of truth again? he is God , He can and does operate according to His will.. What God will not do is teach contrary to the word He has already given.. If He through the Savior says that He is Spirit then HE IS SPIRIT. If He teaches that a spirit doesn't have flesh and bone like the resurrection body of the Lord than a spirit has no flesh or bone.. He He tells us that whosoever believe in Him HAS everlasting life then who ever believes HAS EVERLASTING LIFE.. If He says that whose who keep the whole Law except one point is guilty of the whole law then those are guilty of the whole law.. These things will not change.. Any other word God therefore gives to us WILL agree with these things. He will never come to us and tell us that there are three God.. He has already told us that He in ONE LORD.. These prophet that come attempting to deceive the Church and even try to change God's word to "correct" the changes mere men installed in it.. Such as they are the false prophets and lying teachers..

Would your pastor require you to confess to the congregation if you told your wife you did not eat a plate of cookies when you did?
    I did answer that questions.. I would confess it to my wife since it is just the two of us here. How would I lie about such a thing? Then by her direction end up making res***ution by baking her some cookies . If eating cookies were a sin then I would confess it to God as such.. See no one asked me to confess to my Pastor or to the church about the non sin of eating cookies.. I did that in the case of my sin because I thought it would help me through my repentance.. No where in the scripture is doing that commanded.. I used them as a crutch to help me I told them that they were all a huge help in my realization that God had forgiven me.. Sounds a bit selfish but most of them helped a lot, just in their prayers for me.. Boy if eating cookies were a sin I would be is deep trouble.. I LOVE COOKIES My pastor would never ask me to confess eating cookies but I will willing tell anyone that my wife's cookies are the BEST and I will eat them every chance I get.. IHS jim

Who said that I deny that God can give us His word of truth again? he is God , He can and does operate according to His will.. What God will not do is teach contrary to the word He has already given.. If He through the Savior says that He is Spirit then HE IS SPIRIT. If He teaches that a spirit doesn't have flesh and bone like the resurrection body of the Lord than a spirit has no flesh or bone.. He He tells us that whosoever believe in Him HAS everlasting life then who ever believes HAS EVERLASTING LIFE.. If He says that whose who keep the whole Law except one point is guilty of the whole law then those are guilty of the whole law.. These things will not change.. Any other word God therefore gives to us WILL agree with these things. He will never come to us and tell us that there are three God.. He has already told us that He in ONE LORD.. These prophet that come attempting to deceive the Church and even try to change God's word to "correct" the changes mere men installed in it.. Such as they are the false prophets and lying teachers..

I did answer that questions.. I would confess it to my wife since it is just the two of us here. How would I lie about such a thing? Then by her direction end up making res***ution by baking her some cookies . If eating cookies were a sin then I would confess it to God as such.. See no one asked me to confess to my Pastor or to the church about the non sin of eating cookies.. I did that in the case of my sin because I thought it would help me through my repentance.. No where in the scripture is doing that commanded.. I used them as a crutch to help me I told them that they were all a huge help in my realization that God had forgiven me.. Sounds a bit selfish but most of them helped a lot, just in their prayers for me.. Boy if eating cookies were a sin I would be is deep trouble.. I LOVE COOKIES My pastor would never ask me to confess eating cookies but I will willing tell anyone that my wife's cookies are the BEST and I will eat them every chance I get.. IHS jim
    Umm, it wasn't the eating of the cookies--it was the lying about it, I asked you about. So, would you confess the lie to your pastor? Why did you think confessing to the congregation would help you repent? Would you feel the same need for help if you lied to your wife about eating the cookies? Why or why not?

James Banta

Umm, it wasn't the eating of the cookies--it was the lying about it, I asked you about. So, would you confess the lie to your pastor? Why did you think confessing to the congregation would help you repent? Would you feel the same need for help if you lied to your wife about eating the cookies? Why or why not?
    I don't know, eating the cookies is worse for me.. Still If I ever lie to her again I will confess it to her.. The whole Church or even just the Pastor doesn't need to be involved.. No where in the scripture is anyone commanded to confess to any man or group of people.. I did that to help me in my repentance.. Most of them held me up in prayer and that helped a lot.. It was hard admitting my sin to all but It helped me.. I could have kept it between me AND GOD AND GAINED THE SAME FORGIVENESS. BUT AT THAT TIME I HAD SUNK SO LOW IN MY FAITH THAT I NEEDED THEIR TO SHORE ME UP.. You seem to still believe that this was a Biblical requirement for forgiveness.. IT WAS NOT.. the confession was owed to God it was not owed to the church or the Pastor.. IHS jim

I don't know, eating the cookies is worse for me.. Still If I ever lie to her again I will confess it to her.. The whole Church or even just the Pastor doesn't need to be involved.. No where in the scripture is anyone commanded to confess to any man or group of people.. I did that to help me in my repentance.. Most of them held me up in prayer and that helped a lot.. It was hard admitting my sin to all but It helped me.. I could have kept it between me AND GOD AND GAINED THE SAME FORGIVENESS. BUT AT THAT TIME I HAD SUNK SO LOW IN MY FAITH THAT I NEEDED THEIR TO SHORE ME UP.. You seem to still believe that this was a Biblical requirement for forgiveness.. IT WAS NOT.. the confession was owed to God it was not owed to the church or the Pastor.. IHS jim
    I am not saying it was a Biblical requirement AT ALL. I am wondering why you felt the need to confess especially in light of what you state you believe---that the sin of lying is no different than the sin of adultery? Why did this cause you to sink so low if it is the same as other sins? Why did you need the prayers of others to help with this sin and not other sins you have committed?

neverending

This is none of your business!! SO SHUT UP ALREADY!! YOUR LIFE SO BORING THAT YOU WANT ALL THE JUICY DETAILS. I'D SUGGEST GETTING YOURSELF A GOOD ROMANCE NOVEL.

This is none of your business!! SO SHUT UP ALREADY!! YOUR LIFE SO BORING THAT YOU WANT ALL THE JUICY DETAILS. I'D SUGGEST GETTING YOURSELF A GOOD ROMANCE NOVEL.
    As I stated, I do not care about the details or about the adultery. I am more interested in why James acted differently than he states he believes regarding sin. Why did he treat one sin different than another. That is all. If you call that juicy details....

RealFakeHair

As I stated, I do not care about the details or about the adultery. I am more interested in why James acted differently than he states he believes regarding sin. Why did he treat one sin different than another. That is all. If you call that juicy details....
    Change subject. While typing my 4 year daughter asks me to write down what I want for Christmas so I put down, kisses, kisses, and kisses. She said no papa write grown-up things, so I put my wish for Christmas was for BigJulie to get saved.
    She just asked, who is BigJulie. lol

Yes, I totally agree!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

I am not saying it was a Biblical requirement AT ALL. I am wondering why you felt the need to confess especially in light of what you state you believe---that the sin of lying is no different than the sin of adultery? Why did this cause you to sink so low if it is the same as other sins? Why did you need the prayers of others to help with this sin and not other sins you have committed?
    So, what kind of sins would you like to confess publicly here? Hypocrisy maybe? We're not here to discuss personal life issues - that's a typical way that Mormons attack Christians. Get back on the topic of Mormonism, because it just might be that this could lead someplace you don't want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    So, what kind of sins would you like to confess publicly here? Hypocrisy maybe? We're not here to discuss personal life issues - that's a typical way that Mormons attack Christians. Get back on the topic of Mormonism, because it just might be that this could lead someplace you don't want to go.
    The only thing I am interested with with James is why what he did is different than he preaches. He treated his sin of adultery different from other sins. He stated he needed the prayers and help of others. I ask why is this not true with all of his sins, if they are all the same to God?

I mean, for me--I do see some sins are more serious than others, so to me this makes perfect sense. But James preaches otherwise.

The only thing I am interested with with James is why what he did is different than he preaches. He treated his sin of adultery different from other sins. He stated he needed the prayers and help of others. I ask why is this not true with all of his sins, if they are all the same to God?

I mean, for me--I do see some sins are more serious than others, so to me this makes perfect sense. But James preaches otherwise.
    So, would you like us to publicly chat about your sins? Tell us which you'd like prayer for? Or are you without sin? Have any rocks? If you're not going to address the OP, then please try to stop lashing out at people in order to humiliate them. So, have you been to the temple lately to listen to Satan?

So, would you like us to publicly chat about your sins? Tell us which you'd like prayer for? Or are you without sin? Have any rocks? If you're not going to address the OP, then please try to stop lashing out at people in order to humiliate them. So, have you been to the temple lately to listen to Satan?
    What do you mean----this whole forum is designed so you can address "my sins' as you see them.

I agree. Let's shut down this whole site. Are you without sin? Have you any rocks? Please stop "lashing out at" me and my beliefs in order to humiliate me. I completely agree--let's shut down the whole place. To do otherwise is just hypocritical if you have sinned yourself, right?

What do you mean----this whole forum is designed so you can address "my sins' as you see them.
    You like discussing other people's sins, right? Would you like us to address yours? Get off your high horse - you shouldn't be judging people publicly here - stick to doctrine. Do unto others as YOU want done to yourself. And stop acting so innocent. You know exactly what I mean.

You like discussing other people's sins, right? Would you like us to address yours? Get off your high horse - you shouldn't be judging people publicly here - stick to doctrine. Do unto others as YOU want done to yourself. And stop acting so innocent. You know exactly what I mean.

I believe the same. You should stop discussing "my sins" --aren't you the ones always telling me I am going to go to hell because of what I believe and because what I do (going to the temple, etc.) I agree, you shouldn't be publically judging people. You should get off your high horse. I so completely agree!!!!!

And please stop acting so innocent that you don't realize that it is completely hypocritical for you a sinner to get on here and try to expose my sins or any other Mormons for that matter.

I believe the same. You should stop discussing "my sins" --aren't you the ones always telling me I am going to go to hell because of what I believe and because what I do (going to the temple, etc.) I agree, you shouldn't be publically judging people. You should get off your high horse. I so completely agree!!!!!

And please stop acting so innocent that you don't realize that it is completely hypocritical for you a sinner to get on here and try to expose my sins or any other Mormons for that matter.
    Then get off of Jim's back. You know exactly what you were doing. Is the theme of this thread "sin," or Satanic Mormon temple rites?