Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan and the Mormon Temple "Secret" Rites! Don't Get Involved!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    So, if this sin was the same---why did you need their prayers. I get what you are saying. You do not get what I am asking. You preach that all sin is the same in the eyes of God. Why then was this sin DIFFERENT for YOU? Why were you so low? Why did you need help of others?
    How do you feel about Joseph Smith's pedophile behavior. Should a man in his late thirties be taking 14 year old girls to bed - or do you justify that?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    You like discussing other people's sins, right? Would you like us to address yours? Get off your high horse - you shouldn't be judging people publicly here - stick to doctrine. Do unto others as YOU want done to yourself. And stop acting so innocent. You know exactly what I mean.

I believe the same. You should stop discussing "my sins" --aren't you the ones always telling me I am going to go to hell because of what I believe and because what I do (going to the temple, etc.) I agree, you shouldn't be publically judging people. You should get off your high horse. I so completely agree!!!!!

And please stop acting so innocent that you don't realize that it is completely hypocritical for you a sinner to get on here and try to expose my sins or any other Mormons for that matter.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

I believe the same. You should stop discussing "my sins" --aren't you the ones always telling me I am going to go to hell because of what I believe and because what I do (going to the temple, etc.) I agree, you shouldn't be publically judging people. You should get off your high horse. I so completely agree!!!!!

And please stop acting so innocent that you don't realize that it is completely hypocritical for you a sinner to get on here and try to expose my sins or any other Mormons for that matter.
    Then get off of Jim's back. You know exactly what you were doing. Is the theme of this thread "sin," or Satanic Mormon temple rites?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

neverending

SO, you admit to being a sinner? YES, you are as well as every human being on planet Earth. The one main sin of yours is denying the true Jesus Christ of the Bible and believing in the manufactured one of J. Smith. Again I am waiting for you to answer me about why the LDS temple ceremony is almost word for word the same as the Masons. Why is that? Why would God, the true God want his people to commit to secret combinations and participate in strange, vile rituals? If anything the temple ceremony is nothing but a Old Boys secret club, there's nothing spiritual about it. I was made aware of that when I went to the temple and I never went back! God was warning me that it is wrong and I have always been very discerning about people, places and things. So when you stop bringing up James' sin, and look at your own life, maybe we can move on.

neverending

Yes, I see--I question James because, as I see it, his actions do not match what he teaches. For heaven's sake--my questioning must be "not very scrupulous"---how dare I question him.
    How dare is right! I will get in touch with Jill and see if she can give me your real name and address and you will be hearing from our attorney. I asked you to stop bringing up what my husband did over 14 years ago but no, you continue. You are a cruel, heartless, hateful woman. I could say more but I won't at this time.

neverending

As far as I know--Mormons are in to jello, not koolaid.

I don't know of any Mormon who has done anything like the Jim Jones group.

But I am not the one here telling people they should jump off a cliff. *sigh*
    Julie, you think what I asked you was funny? I asked you, if your prophet were to ask all members to go to their Ward Houses and prepare to drink poisoned Kool-Aid or your not so funny remark, (sarcastic) so how about poisoned, green jello, would you go and drink or eat it? Would you jump off a cliff if your prophet personally asked you to? Those are the questions, I'd like an answer and not some stu pid mocking, sarcastic reply.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post

I have always been very discerning about people, places and things. So when you stop bringing up James' sin, and look at your own life, maybe we can move on.
    So your discenrment was what got James found out? You knew what was going on, with who, and where?

I'm going to say that given you and James' stories of your lives, the discernment you claim to possess is rather lacking.

neverending

Umm, it wasn't the eating of the cookies--it was the lying about it, I asked you about. So, would you confess the lie to your pastor? Why did you think confessing to the congregation would help you repent? Would you feel the same need for help if you lied to your wife about eating the cookies? Why or why not?
    Again, this is NONE of your BUSINESS! Clean up your own house before starting in on someone else! I've given you enough warnings. Jill will be notified of your cruel, callous comments.

Sir

How dare is right! I will get in touch with Jill and see if she can give me your real name and address and you will be hearing from our attorney. I asked you to stop bringing up what my husband did over 14 years ago but no, you continue. You are a cruel, heartless, hateful woman. I could say more but I won't at this time.
    I've never seen a couple of whiney tattle-tales in my life, and I teach middle school! LOL

What are you going to ask your attorney? "Please tell those Mormon people I am talking to to stop bringing up my husband's past sins while I am trying to point out their sins."

Call the Whaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Then get off of Jim's back. You know exactly what you were doing. Is the theme of this thread "sin," or Satanic Mormon temple rites?
    But unlike you, I am not judging Jim, I am not telling him he is going to go to hell. I am merely trying to understand that he states that he believes one thing, but then explains that in practice, he acts differently than he states.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

[QUOTE]

SO, you admit to being a sinner? YES, you are as well as every human being on planet Earth. The one main sin of yours is denying the true Jesus Christ of the Bible and believing in the manufactured one of J. Smith.
    At this point, shouldn't I tell you to get off your high horse and stop judging me?

Again I am waiting for you to answer me about why the LDS temple ceremony is almost word for word the same as the Masons. Why is that? Why would God, the true God want his people to commit to secret combinations and participate in strange, vile rituals? If anything the temple ceremony is nothing but a Old Boys secret club, there's nothing spiritual about it. I was made aware of that when I went to the temple and I never went back! God was warning me that it is wrong and I have always been very discerning about people, places and things. So when you stop bringing up James' sin, and look at your own life, maybe we can move on.
    Hmmm, I think this is the first time I have seen you bring up the Masons. Why is that? I have no idea. Where did the Mason's get it?

What I can tell you is that going to the temple brings greater peace and those who go faithfully will be greater able to avoid temptations. This is how the subject of James got brought up because had he stayed true to his temple covenants and stayed true to going faithfully, he would not have "sunk so low" (his terms) and committed adultery. Of that I am sure.

Gp ahead, ask Jill. It is amazing to me that you all do not feel that James is capable of answering such a simple answer as to why his actions say one thing and he teaches another. I am not talking about his adultery--I am talking about the fact that of that sin, he felt the need to confess it to the congregation, felt that he needed their prayers to help him overcome and that with other sins, he did not. Especially in light that he sees all sin as the same and no sin as more serious than another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I've never seen a couple of whiney tattle-tales in my life, and I teach middle school! LOL

What are you going to ask your attorney? "Please tell those Mormon people I am talking to to stop bringing up my husband's past sins while I am trying to point out their sins."

Call the Whaaaaaaaaaaambulance.
    This is the most amazing part of the whole forum. This whole forum is designed so that "those who are saved" can sit and call out the "sins" of others so that they can be saved too.

And the funny thing---James adultery is not the questions I am asking. I am not saying he is not forgiven. I am not saying he hasn't repented. At first I believed he hadn't, but he explained the steps he took and they seem sincere enough to me. But then, it lead me to ask why he treated this sin differently than others as it is he who teaches one sin is the same as the next in the eyes of God. Why then did James treat this sin different from other sins.

For this, I am getting the third degree. It is an honest question. It would be like one of them asking me---if I believe in going to the temple, why haven't I gone for two years---or something to that nature. If James believes adultery is the same as other sins, why did he treat it differently? Why did he feel he needed to do more?

nrajeffreturns

How dare is right! I will get in touch with Jill and see if she can give me your real name and address and you will be hearing from our attorney.
    I think Jill is smart enough to realize that doing so would get her into a lot of trouble, and incur responsibility for enabling a stalker. Plus, what could an attorney really do for you? Has anything untrue been said about your husband? On the other hand, it seems as if you have said some untrue things about other people, so the deck seems a bit stacked against you.

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    I think Jill is smart enough to realize that doing so would get her into a lot of trouble, and incur responsibility for enabling a stalker. Plus, what could an attorney really do for you? Has anything untrue been said about your husband? On the other hand, it seems as if you have said some untrue things about other people, so the deck seems a bit stacked against you.
    Yes, this is in interesting idea--suing someone for asking some questions.

Attorney: We are suing for liable.

Judge: What did they say that was libelous?

Attorney: That my client had an affair.

Judge: Did he?

Attorney: Yes

Judge: So then, what are you suing for?

Attorney: Har***ment.

Judge: How did they har*** you?

Attorney: They kept asking personal questions about it over and over again?

Judge: What kind of questions?

Attorney: They wanted to know why my husband asked for help from his congregation for his adultery but not for lying about eating a plate of cookies.

Judge: Did he eat a plate of cookies and lie about it?

Attorney: No

Judge: Oh, so are you suing for saying he lied about eating a plate of cookies?

Attorney: No your honor, the cookie plate was just a hypothetical situation.

Judge: So, then, what are you suing for?

Judge: So, how did they har*** your client?

Attorney: They wanted to know why he treated his adultery different from other sins.

Judge: Why would they ask that over an over again?

Attorney: Because they say that my client believes that adultery is no different from any other sin in the eyes of God.

Judge: Does he say that?

Judge: And they want to know why he treated it differently?

Judge: Did he answer them.

Attorney: Well, yes, many times.

Judge: What did he answer them?

Attorney: That he felt he needed the extra help.

Judge: Did that satisfy them?

Attorney: No, they didn't understand why he would need extra help if it was no different from other sins.

Judge: Why on earth were they having this conversation in the first place.

Attorney: Because they were on a site that my client was ***uring them they were going to go to hell because they follow Satan in the temple.

Judge: They do what?

Attorney: They are going to go to hell because they follow Satan in the temple. My client was warning them about that.

Judge, to the defendant's attorney: Is this true?

Defendant's attorney: Yes, this is true, this group has been telling my client and others like them they are going to go to hell.

Judge: How long has this been going on?

Defendant's attorney: For a very long time.

Judge: Is what they are saying true?

Defendant's attorney: No.

Judge: Would they like to sue for liable?

Defendant's attorney: No, they are not like that.

Judge: If this has been happening for years, what about har***ment?

Defendant's attorney: No, your honor, they see this as freedom of speech. Others can ask them questions and accuse them if they like. They can even repeatedly accuse them of the same thing over and over again. They will continue to answer the best they can.

Neverending---just for the record....I do not think any less of James for his sin. It just merely brought up the question about why he repented the way he did. I am surprised this is bothering you so badly. He confessed it to your whole congregation. He has confessed it here. It seems like he has been pretty forthright about it and honest about it. I do not bring it up because I believe it speaks less about him--if anything, the steps he took took a lot of courage and a lot of faith. I merely am trying to understand why he felt the need to do what he did as he is the one who tells me that each sin is the same in the eyes of God. I am just trying to understand why he felt the need to do more for one sin than another. It appears a contradiction that I am trying to clarify. That is all.

If anything, let me applaud James for his actions. It speaks well of him. I know it would be very difficult for me to do the same if I were in the same situation. I look up to him for it. Please don't think I think anything less of him or that I ask questions to cause him or you pain. I do not. I am just trying to understand. If you would like, we can talk about sin A and Sin B and refer to them in those terms from now on.
    Last edited by BigJulie; 12-09-2013 at 07:06 PM.

neverending

Yes, this is in interesting idea--suing someone for asking some questions.

Attorney: We are suing for liable.

Judge: What did they say that was libelous?

Attorney: That my client had an affair.

Judge: Did he?

Judge: So then, what are you suing for?

Judge: How did they har*** you?

Attorney: They kept asking personal questions about it over and over again?

Judge: What kind of questions?

Attorney: They wanted to know why my husband asked for help from his congregation for his adultery but not for lying about eating a plate of cookies.

Judge: Did he eat a plate of cookies and lie about it?

Attorney: No

Judge: Oh, so are you suing for saying he lied about eating a plate of cookies?

Attorney: No your honor, the cookie plate was just a hypothetical situation.

Judge: So, then, what are you suing for?

Judge: So, how did they har*** your client?

Attorney: They wanted to know why he treated his adultery different from other sins.

Judge: Why would they ask that over an over again?

Attorney: Because they say that my client believes that adultery is no different from any other sin in the eyes of God.

Judge: Does he say that?

Judge: And they want to know why he treated it differently?

Judge: Did he answer them.

Attorney: Well, yes, many times.

Judge: What did he answer them?

Attorney: That he felt he needed the extra help.

Judge: Did that satisfy them?

Attorney: No, they didn't understand why he would need extra help if it was no different from other sins.

Judge: Why on earth were they having this conversation in the first place.

Attorney: Because they were on a site that my client was ***uring them they were going to go to hell because they follow Satan in the temple.

Judge: They do what?

Attorney: They are going to go to hell because they follow Satan in the temple. My client was warning them about that.

Judge, to the defendant's attorney: Is this true?

Defendant's attorney: Yes, this is true, this group has been telling my client and others like them they are going to go to hell.

Judge: How long has this been going on?

Defendant's attorney: For a very long time.

Judge: Is what they are saying true?

Defendant's attorney: No.

Judge: Would they like to sue for liable?

Defendant's attorney: No, they are not like that.

Judge: If this has been happening for years, what about har***ment?

Defendant's attorney: No, your honor, they see this as freedom of speech. Others can ask them questions and accuse them if they like. They can even repeatedly accuse them of the same thing over and over again. They will continue to answer the best they can.

Neverending---just for the record....I do not think any less of James for his sin. It just merely brought up the question about why he repented the way he did. I am surprised this is bothering you so badly. He confessed it to your whole congregation. He has confessed it here. It seems like he has been pretty forthright about it and honest about it. I do not bring it up because I believe it speaks less about him--if anything, the steps he took took a lot of courage and a lot of faith. I merely am trying to understand why he felt the need to do what he did as he is the one who tells me that each sin is the same in the eyes of God. I am just trying to understand why he felt the need to do more for one sin than another. It appears a contradiction that I am trying to clarify. That is all.

If anything, let me applaud James for his actions. It speaks well of him. I know it would be very difficult for me to do the same if I were in the same situation. I look up to him for it. Please don't think I think anything less of him or that I ask questions to cause him or you pain. I do not. I am just trying to understand. If you would like, we can talk about sin A and Sin B and refer to them in those terms from now on.
    NO! It will not be discussed ever again...get it!! As for contacting Jill, I still will. And where have I ever said anything about anyone that hasn't been true!! IF I am to sue you, it would be on the grounds of emotional distress! You are a heartless witch!! You give me lip service when you say, "Please don't think I think anything less of him or that I ask questions to cause him or you pain." Well Julie, you have caused pain, with every post you have made concerning an issue that is none of your **** business!! It ends NOW or there will be consequences!!

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post

I'd like to know when I have ever said anything that was no true about someone here on this forum! CFR! Show me where! Where is the evidence Jeff?

neverending

This is the most amazing part of the whole forum. This whole forum is designed so that "those who are saved" can sit and call out the "sins" of others so that they can be saved too.

And the funny thing---James adultery is not the questions I am asking. I am not saying he is not forgiven. I am not saying he hasn't repented. At first I believed he hadn't, but he explained the steps he took and they seem sincere enough to me. But then, it lead me to ask why he treated this sin differently than others as it is he who teaches one sin is the same as the next in the eyes of God. Why then did James treat this sin different from other sins.

For this, I am getting the third degree. It is an honest question. It would be like one of them asking me---if I believe in going to the temple, why haven't I gone for two years---or something to that nature. If James believes adultery is the same as other sins, why did he treat it differently? Why did he feel he needed to do more?
    **** it! Again what business is it of yours? Are you now the sin police? I think he answered the question but you continue to throw it in our faces.....you enjoy hurting people witch!! If you ever thought you could convince me to come back to Mormonism, you have failed! You are just one example of why I began to question Mormonism and then began to study it and found it wanting. Thank God for His love for me in that He lead me out of a cult and the cruelties of people like you!

NO! It will not be discussed ever again...get it!! As for contacting Jill, I still will. And where have I ever said anything about anyone that hasn't been true!! IF I am to sue you, it would be on the grounds of emotional distress! You are a heartless witch!! You give me lip service when you say, "Please don't think I think anything less of him or that I ask questions to cause him or you pain." Well Julie, you have caused pain, with every post you have made concerning an issue that is none of your **** business!! It ends NOW or there will be consequences!!
    I am sorry neverending--clearly I did not understand how painful this is. I will drop any further discussion on the matter. Truly, I am sorry.

You know---I just went back and read through this whole thread to try to see what was going on here. I have to say neverending--I did not see your posts. I would come on, read James' response and move forward (which is why I obviously missed your Isaiah question.) Clearly, this discussion bothered you and I did not see it. James seemed fine with answering my questions---even if he repeated and even if I felt we were not communicating well. But, I did not see most of your earlier inputs. I am sorry, really!
    Last edited by BigJulie; 12-09-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Sir

**** it! Again what business is it of yours? Are you now the sin police? I think he answered the question but you continue to throw it in our faces.....you enjoy hurting people witch!! If you ever thought you could convince me to come back to Mormonism, you have failed! You are just one example of why I began to question Mormonism and then began to study it and found it wanting. Thank God for His love for me in that He lead me out of a cult and the cruelties of people like you!
    Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa................

"**** it, Julie, you are a heartless witch. I'm glad God led me away from the cruelties of people like you!"

It's so pitifully sad and ironic that all you can do is laugh.

Every time neverending opens her mouth about how awful she believes the Mormons were so she had to leave the church, the more we see that maybe she was staring into a mirror the whole time and now she's just projecting herself and her negative at***ude onto everyone else and accusing them of her problems.

Sir

And the consequences might put you in the ER with your high blood pressure. I suggest you tone it down, stop swearing at people, stop calling them names, and maybe you won't be so full of rage and anger.

Sir

I am sorry neverending--clearly I did not understand how painful this is. I will drop any further discussion on the matter. Truly, I am sorry.
    You'd think that since James is so open about it, that he claims forgiveness has been given, and that neverending also claims all is forgiven and in the past, mentioning it wouldn't be so "painful". I think maybe there is more to the story that we don't know (and don't want to know) that indicates things aren't as remedied as we are being led to believe.

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by sir View Post
    and the consequences might put you in the er with your high blood pressure. I suggest you tone it down, stop swearing at people, stop calling them names, and maybe you won't be so full of rage and anger.
    don't tell me what to do!! And my blood pressure is not your concern either! I won't tone it down, and i will say whatever i want, get it!! You, grande julie have kept it going, so since i was taught to never start a fight but to make sure i finish it, that is what i will do! My irish, scotch heritage and reddish hair has been awakened, thank you very much! OH, BEFORE I GO, IF AND I SAY IF; I END UP IN THE ER I WILL SEND YOU THE BILL.

Sir

don't tell me what to do!!
    But....you just told ME what to do. (also, I didn't "tell" you what to do. I made a suggestion. And apparently you acknowledge that the consequences of not heeding my suggestion could come to fruition, so it wasn't all that out of line for me to suggest it )

And my blood pressure is not your concern either!
    True. I would just hate to see your health deteriorate because of this silly board.

I won't tone it down, and i will say whatever i want, get it!!
    We've noticed. It isn't making your side of the aisle look all that appealing.

You, grande julie have kept it going, so since i was taught to never start a fight but to make sure i finish it, that is what i will do!
    That doesn't sound very Christian. Is that what they teach at Sandy Ridge?

My irish, scotch heritage and reddish hair has been awakened, thank you very much!
    I don't think I had anything to do with that, but okay.

OH, BEFORE I GO, IF AND I SAY IF; I END UP IN THE ER I WILL SEND YOU THE BILL.
    cute.

You don't have insurance? You could try Obamacare. Better get signing up soon though!

Billyray

Some sins require a "deeper process of repentance". . .
    What exactly do you mean when you say a "deeper process of repentance"?

1. What is the exact "Process of repentance" for lying?

2. What is the exact "Process of repentance" for adultery?
    We need to ask James.
    You are the one who made the comment not Jim. So do you have an answer for me or not?