Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

Sir

Default Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

The other day (12/2/13) I made this comment to the poster Ma'am:

P.S. - I like your name. Though....it makes me wonder some things.
    I also responded to Ma'am, after she made a polemic quip, with this:

You have 8 posts here so you may not be familiar with the posters here or the history.

Then again, I suspect you are far more familiar than your 8 posts would indicate.
    The Banta couple responded with:

Quote Originally Posted by neverending
    And what is wrong with Ma'am's name Sir? That is a word used to show respect for a woman just as "Sir" is a word of respect used for men. Goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Banta
    If something isn't wrong then what does the name Ma'am make you wonder about? There must be something that you find to wonder about.. IHS jim
    Neverending asked:

What are these things you wonder about?
    Well.................glad you asked!

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

So WHO is this "NEW" WM poster Ma'am?

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

Catherine Aurelia - 12-01-13 04:00 PM Report

Thanks for considering it. The link can be found by Googling Walter Martin Ministries Forum - you can register on the main page, and then go to the proper forum, just like here. We sure need help. Thanks again C
    So, welcome to WM, Magdelena!!!!!

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    The other day (12/2/13) I made this comment to the poster Ma'am:

I also responded to Ma'am, after she made a polemic quip, with this:

The Banta couple responded with:

Neverending asked:

Well.................glad you asked!

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

So WHO is this "NEW" WM poster Ma'am?

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

So, welcome to WM, Magdelena!!!!!

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet.
    Yeah... I noticed that CA uses up her daily allotment of complaints to the Moderators within the first few minutes of her posting over at CARM, so she posts messages over on all the other AntiMormon's message boards telling them to file complaints on you as well.

nrajeffreturns

A-HA! Thanks for doing that detective work, Sir.

So let's all give a warm welcome to "Ma'am-dalena" because heaven knows the antis need all the help they can get attacking the pro-LDS here.

By the way, "Ma'am-dalena" I am still waiting for that confession that you made a false statement when you told the Crammers that I was lying when I said that in the 1970s you didn't promise to be killed as a punishment for telling temple secrets.

Maybe you can take care of that here in this forum.

Sir

And a plea to the CARM poster "GloryToGod":

Catherine Aurelia - 12-02-13 08:13 AM Report

Apparently one Mormon here has prophesied that the whole Walter Martin Ministries forum is going to fold, a victory for the Mormons! We're trying to make that into a false prophecy! Would you pray about registering over on that forum and posting on the Mormon forum on occ***ion? Just Google Walter Martin Ministries. Thanks for your consideration. C

My favorite is the idea that there was a "prophecy" and the CARM Anti-Mormon minions like Carol pontificating on "trying to make it a false prophecy".

Buwahahahahaha

James Banta

If the "prophecy" were of God could anyone cause it to become false? If they could that would prove that the sourse of such a prophecy is not God but it as spoken presumptuously and the one by whom it came should be given no respect (Deut 18:20).. IHS. jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 12-11-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Ma'am

The Mormons are the ones who need help--not the Christians. I hope and pray that they leave their false religion and false prophet and come to the truth, which is found in the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    The Mormons are the ones who need help--not the Christians. I hope and pray that they leave their false religion and false prophet and come to the truth, which is found in the Bible.
    LOL..... You guys have still yet to give us a definition from the Bible of a Christian, or what it takes to be one.

Ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    LOL..... You guys have still yet to give us a definition from the Bible of a Christian, or what it takes to be one.
    A Christian is someone who believes in the Jesus Christ of the bible, true God and true man, and that He died for all our sins, and rose again from the dead.

A Christian is someone who believes in the Jesus Christ of the bible, true God and true man, and that He died for all our sins, and rose again from the dead.
    Well then... I guess that makes us Christian.... Right?

“The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it.” Joseph Smith

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    If the "prophecy" were of God could anyone cause it to become false?
    That's why that was my favorite part of CA/ Apologette's comment.

If they could that would prove that the sourse of such a prophecy is not God but it as spoken presumptuously and the one by whom it came should be given no respect (Debut 18:20).. IHS. jim
    Are you introducing a new book to us? Ha! Haha.....get it?

Yeah... I noticed that CA uses up her daily allotment of complaints to the Moderators within the first few minutes of her posting over at CARM, so she posts messages over on all the other AntiMormon's message boards telling them to file complaints on you as well.
    And exactly how many accounts do you h ave on CARM and WM Apollos/Sir - or maybe yet others? Are you using some type of special IT equipment? Been out to the "coast" lately? You have to be one of the most unethical Mormons I've ever ecountered, but I'll tell you what you do demonstrate is that Mormons lack the general integrity that we even expect to find in the secular world. You have no ability to defend your infamous "prophet," the pedophile Joe, so you sneak around and look at people's messages - how sick, how immature, and how reflective of the spiritual dearth that one finds among Mormon cultists. Take a hike. (And by the way, this low life will post personal information on forums if he can scavenge anything ANYWHERE! ) What a sad, little man.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Does that mean the people in the Bible were not Christians because they didn't have a Bible yet that spoke about Jesus Christ?

And what theway said exactly true. We are believers in Jesus Christ.

But if it makes you feel like you done CA/ Apologette's *** of fighting against some alleged prophecy of WM failing, then good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    A-HA! Thanks for doing that detective work, Sir.

So let's all give a warm welcome to "Ma'am-dalena" because heaven knows the antis need all the help they can get attacking the pro-LDS here.

By the way, "Ma'am-dalena" I am still waiting for that confession that you made a false statement when you told the Crammers that I was lying when I said that in the 1970s you didn't promise to be killed as a punishment for telling temple secrets.

Maybe you can take care of that here in this forum.
    You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here. Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you? Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards? You can see what he is, can't you? A sad little man who has to have a keyboard to make him "big and powerful." Don't you know that people who act as sleezes on boards like this generally are reflecting real personality issues? I'd be ashamed if I were you to be part of his disgraceful behavior. And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here. Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this. Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much. But so I won't be a stumbling block to you, I'll put you on ignore. May God heal your heart.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    And exactly how many accounts do you h ave on CARM and WM Apollos/Sir - or maybe yet others? Are you using some type of special IT equipment? Been out to the "coast" lately? You have to be one of the most unethical Mormons I've ever ecountered, but I'll tell you what you do demonstrate is that Mormons lack the general integrity that we even expect to find in the secular world. You have no ability to defend your infamous "prophet," the pedophile Joe, so you sneak around and look at people's messages - how sick, how immature, and how reflective of the spiritual dearth that one finds among Mormon cultists. Take a hike. (And by the way, this low life will post personal information on forums if he can scavenge anything ANYWHERE! ) What a sad, little man.
    I'm confused.

You always claim to have me on ignore.

We know you are a liar everytime you say it.

But now you quoted theway in your post but it was still only directed at me about my posts.

So not only do you lie about ignoring me, you can't even hide it very well and your failed attempts prove you more to be a deceiver.

But to your point......LOL

No, I have one account at CARM: apollos. And one here: Sir

You are still made I posted that you are 68 years old because YOU posted it on someone's publically accessed page.

If it makes you feel better about your "sad" life of spending every moment of your final days on earth attacking Mormons, then feel free to whine and call me names and claim I am a sad little man. I am honestly quite happy and content! But those in misery wish for people to be in the same company as they are, so keep trying! It won't work, but I do feel sorry for you guys that think you are doing the work of God but are blinded by your father who is carefully leading you down to Hell.

Sir

You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here. Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you? Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards? You can see what he is, can't you? A sad little man who has to have a keyboard to make him "big and powerful." Don't you know that people who act as sleezes on boards like this generally are reflecting real personality issues? I'd be ashamed if I were you to be part of his disgraceful behavior.
    How is it "unethical" to read what YOU wrote on someone's page and then comment on it? LOLOL

By the way, do you realize how much you are projecting right now? All this talk of hiding behind a keyboard and having personality issues....yet you spend probably 10X more time each day posting junk trying to attack Mormons. That really speaks more about your personal issues. Not to mention you think I have more usernames here or at CARM because YOU apparently have done that yourself as we know. More projecting.

And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here. Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this. Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much. But so I won't be a stumbling block to you, I'll put you on ignore. May God heal your heart.
    Well, Ma'am has posted in this thread and sure hasn't denied being Magdelena. And the evidence is pretty clear.

And of course you will put Jeff on ignore. You ignore everyone that exposes your true hateful self and your world of hypocrisy and lies. Which is why you pnly have about 2 or 3 friends left at CARM who will respond to your lame threads.

I'm sorry??? who are you talking to? I have only ever had one log-on name and it is the same for all the sites I post on.

I'm sorry??? who are you talking to? I have only ever had one log-on name and it is the same for all the sites I post on.
    I do not include you among the unethical Mormons - and I give you credit for engaging in debate. If I was you I wouldn't engage in the same unethical behavior as your Mormon pals do.

I do not include you among the unethical Mormons - and I give you credit for engaging in debate. If I was you I wouldn't engage in the same unethical behavior as your Mormon pals do.
    You can't imagine what this means to me, coming from someone like you.

Coming from you... This makes me think I must be doing something wrong.

You can't imagine what this means to me, coming from someone like you.

Coming from you... This makes me think I must be doing something wrong.
    NOTtheway, if you aren't going to discuss Mormonism, then get lost. I have better things to do with my time than deal with childish, and immature men that think they are big honchos when sitting behind a keyboard. Grow up. Is your life so small that you can't even answer questions about your religion without resorting to snarkiness? Is that how much you are educated? Why do I doubt that any of the Mormons here have any higher education? It seems like you guys are all in Middle School! That's how this bunch acts.

Now, would you like to tell us what you think of occult temple ceremonies in the Mormon temples.

Sir

She's talking to me, which is wholly silly since she wants to claim to ignore me, so she responds to YOUR posts about me and talking TO me, as if that somehow conceals the fact she really isn't ignoring me at all.

And all the while pontificating on US being unethical and immoral.

Hahahaha

Sir

NOTtheway, if you aren't going to discuss Mormonism, then get lost. I have better things to do with my time than deal with childish, and immature men that think they are big honchos when sitting behind a keyboard. Grow up. Is your life so small that you can't even answer questions about your religion without resorting to snarkiness? Is that how much you are educated? Why do I doubt that any of the Mormons here have any higher education? It seems like you guys are all in Middle School! That's how this bunch acts.

Now, would you like to tell us what you think of occult temple ceremonies in the Mormon temples.
    Cl***ic!!!!

Going on a tirade about childish rants, while doing so in a childish rant!!!

And there's that whole "men" thing that Apologette is known for. Talk about having psychological issues. I think hers revolve around men issues. Which would explain why she spends all her time here and at CARM attacking others. But hey, when you're 68 and having men issues, what else are you going to do?

Sir

NOTtheway,
    Didn't you tell someone here to "learn to spell my name right"?

Hypocrite.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Cl***ic!!!!

Going on a tirade about childish rants, while doing so in a childish rant!!!

And there's that whole "men" thing that Apologette is known for. Talk about having psychological issues. I think hers revolve around men issues. Which would explain why she spends all her time here and at CARM attacking others. But hey, when you're 68 and having men issues, what else are you going to do?
    Why do you like hitting below the belt all the time?
    It seems I am right you are an (A) 0!

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Why do you like hitting below the belt all the time?
    It seems I am right you are an (A) 0!
    He really is. Mormons who do these type of things are cowards.

And let me put you straight on your posting name. It is blasphemous, which is why I put NOT in front of it. You and your crowd are not the Way, Jesus it.