Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Why do you like hitting below the belt all the time?
    It seems I am right you are an (A) 0!
    Awwww......Anti-mos like to dish it out but can't seem to deal with it when given back to them.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Awwww......Anti-mos like to dish it out but can't seem to deal with it when given back to them.
    Are you saying I have men issues?

If he is, then it is reaction formation! Ha!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

I do. I think men are the ugliest things God ever put on the earth.. He more than made up for that when He created women.. IHS jim

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

If he is, then it is reaction formation! Ha!
    Maybe Sir. has a man crush on me?
    Hey, Sir. You want a picture of me? lol

And let me put you straight on your posting name. It is blasphemous, which is why I put NOT in front of it. You and your crowd are not the Way, Jesus it.
    "Jesus it"??? Funny
    And just what do you find blasphemous about "The Way"?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    "Jesus it"??? Funny
    Well since your name isn't capitalized, I give it a p***. Oh shoot you just capitalized it!

Seems to me that you were the first one who started talking about things "below the belt"

RealFakeHair

Seems to me that you were the first one who started talking about things "below the belt"
    Okay, and?

neverending

That was uncalled for Sir!!! Course as I've said before, "Sir" is a word used to show respect but you don't deserve any with this comment. Wait til your 68 and why are you so caught up with her age? You throw that one into my face but here you are AGAIN mentioning someone's age. D0 you know anything about Apologettes personal life? Did you ever stop and give it any thought before shooting off your mouth? Maybe she is a widow, or has a disability like my dear husband. We don't get out much because of it due to his pain when having to walk very far. With our extremely cold temperatures of the past 2 weeks, we've been out twice; once to get medicines and the other to get groceries and even then he got feeling sick and had to find a place to sit down. So until you know a person's circumstances, best to not say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    That was uncalled for Sir!!! Course as I've said before, "Sir" is a word used to show respect but you don't deserve any with this comment. Wait til your 68 and why are you so caught up with her age? You throw that one into my face but here you are AGAIN mentioning someone's age. D0 you know anything about Apologettes personal life? Did you ever stop and give it any thought before shooting off your mouth? Maybe she is a widow, or has a disability like my dear husband. We don't get out much because of it due to his pain when having to walk very far. With our extremely cold temperatures of the past 2 weeks, we've been out twice; once to get medicines and the other to get groceries and even then he got feeling sick and had to find a place to sit down. So until you know a person's circumstances, best to not say anything.
    Just put him on ignore - no use dealing with those who are controlled by evil designs. And that's what going on here obviously. Those who serve the demonic have no scruples. They are not regenerated, but are the "living dead." Born once, die twice. This, sadly, refers to the Mormons here. Some are so wickedly inclined, however, that it's useless to interact with them. Let's bind them by the power of Christ's Blood !!!

By the way, I have no disabilities and am very much married and have been for years and years. I travel all around the country and out of the country. I get out quite often. I simply believe God wants me to reveal the truth about Mormonism, and He has used me in that regard quite often. I believe He has certainly used you and Jim in that way as well. The Mormon men here are all mouth and no guts.
    Last edited by Apologette; 12-11-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

"Jesus it"??? Funny
    Jesus is the Way. Are YOU the way as well? Mormons don't even realize when they blaspheme.

Maybe you're right!

Sir

Did I say anything about you having men-issues?

No.

You just chime in to call me names.

I'm okay with that.

It's part of what happens to Anti-mos when they attack others and then their attacks get turned back onto them.

Part of the Anti-mo programming.

Sir

Um...no.

But you seem to be the one that keeps talking about (_*_) A-holes.

So it sounds like maybe you are projecting some kind of ****-erotic tendancies toward me.

No thanks.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Another example of Anti-mos that dish out attacks and then whine and complain when the attacks are shined back onto them.

RealFakeHair

Um...no.

But you seem to be the one that keeps talking about (_*_) A-holes.

So it sounds like maybe you are projecting some kind of ****-erotic tendancies toward me.

No thanks.
    I know you are trying to hurt my feelings, but remember, sticks and stones........ ****-erotic, what's that? lol

Sir

I know you are trying to hurt my feelings, but remember, sticks and stones
    Not at all. Just like when you called me an A-hole. You will say you aren't trying to hurt my feelings just stating the truth.

Same for me.

****-erotic, what's that? lol
    playing dumb is a sign of trying to hide something. (or are you playing?)

RealFakeHair

Not at all. Just like when you called me an A-hole. You will say you aren't trying to hurt my feelings just stating the truth.

Same for me.

playing dumb is a sign of trying to hide something. (or are you playing?)
    So now you have repented and will stop being a (A)0? That means stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer?
    Stop acting like one and you will not be one.

Sir

.... give a straight answer?
    Stop acting like one and you will not be one.
    Haha....you...asking for a "straight" answer.

You don't have to try and hide it, RFH.

RealFakeHair

Haha....you...asking for a "straight" answer.

You don't have to try and hide it, RFH.
    Still beating around the bush ain't you. lol

Still beating around the bush ain't you. lol
    Ask him how many accounts he has created over at CARM!

Magdalena

Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.

Sir

Ask him how many accounts he has created over at CARM!
    Hahahahaha.........talk about childish!

Pssst, RFH, tell Apologette that I have one account at CARM - "apollos".

Realize I know she will not believe me and continue to make the case I have more than one, but just to placate her.

Oh! And tell her that if she really wants to ask me questions to stop pretending to ignore me and ask me. That's the least a 68 year old mature adult should do.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.
    Thanks for the post Magdalena. So much for Mormons being ent i t led to "inspiration." More like "infestation."
    Last edited by Apologette; 12-11-2013 at 12:05 PM.