Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Thanks for the post Magdalena. So much for Mormons being ent i t led to "inspiration." More like "infestation."
    Nobody claimed this was an act of inspiration.

But I did notice that Magdelena has now followed orders and hid her visitor messages so that the public cannot see them any more.

So you should thank me for helping your cohorts to follow through with the demands of their overseers.

LOL

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.
    Sometimes you can learn important info from answers they don't give better than from the answers they give. Such as when I ask for Holy Bible scriptures showing Heavenly Father having a Father? Of course there are none, and when non-mormons see their lack of a good response that should be an eye opener.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.
    I see you finally comported to the demand that you hide your visitor messages so people like me cannot see the "private" attacks on the LDS.

Good ***!! Glad I could help remind you.

Ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Well then... I guess that makes us Christian.... Right?

“The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it.” Joseph Smith
    If Joseph Smith had stopped at that, there wouldn't be a problem. But he didn't. He said that we all needed to learn how to become gods ourselves. That is blasphemy. He also said some things about Elohim first being on another world like this one. And the LDS believes that Jesus and Satan are brothers. That too is blasphemy....a terrible, disgusting blasphemy.

So, I say again--Mormons need more help--a LOT more--than WM does, from what I have seen so far on here.

Ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Does that mean the people in the Bible were not Christians because they didn't have a Bible yet that spoke about Jesus Christ?

And what theway said exactly true. We are believers in Jesus Christ.

But if it makes you feel like you done CA/ Apologette's *** of fighting against some alleged prophecy of WM failing, then good for you!
    Those in the old testament were saved by believing in God's promise of the coming Messiah. And Jesus said that the Law and prophets testified of Him, so yes, they did speak of Him. There are literally hundreds of prophecies in the old testament about the coming Messiah.

You don't believe in the true Jesus Christ of the bible.

neverending

The other day (12/2/13) I made this comment to the poster Ma'am:

I also responded to Ma'am, after she made a polemic quip, with this:

The Banta couple responded with:

Neverending asked:

Well.................glad you asked!

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

So WHO is this "NEW" WM poster Ma'am?

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

So, welcome to WM, Magdelena!!!!!

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet.
    Sir,
    What? Just how do you come away with saying this site is dead? It is far from dead since I see at least one hundred posts per day and that's just here on the LDS forum. Maybe your idea of dead is not the same as most but to me, dead means, no one would be here typing anything and you are ONE of the biggest contributors? This forum is, "Mostly Dead or is it Nearly Dead?" Hmmm.....maybe a magic pill from Miracle Max would do the trick as it worked for the Dread Pirate Roberts (Wesley, Princess Bride). Course it is quite a large pill and hard to swallow, a lot like trying to swallow Mormon doctrine. Hmmm, another pearl of great price....Mormonism seems to be a shape shifter changing all the time as the shifting sand.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Sir,
    What? Just how do you come away with saying this site is dead? It is far from dead since I see at least one hundred posts per day and that's just here on the LDS forum. Maybe your idea of dead is not the same as most but to me, dead means, no one would be here typing anything and you are ONE of the biggest contributors? This forum is, "Mostly Dead or is it Nearly Dead?" Hmmm.....maybe a magic pill from Miracle Max would do the trick as it worked for the Dread Pirate Roberts (Wesley, Princess Bride). Course it is quite a large pill and hard to swallow, a lot like trying to swallow Mormon doctrine. Hmmm, another pearl of great price....Mormonism seems to be a shape shifter changing all the time as the shifting sand.
    Yes, it is a "shape shifter" cult. Thanks for reminding us of that truth.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

That's why that was my favorite part of CA/ Apologette's comment.

Are you introducing a new book to us? Ha! Haha.....get it?
    Thanks for pointing out the typo...

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the typo...
    I've also alerted the Christians over on CARM to reset their settings so that snoopy Mormons who have nothing better to do than invade privacy won't be looking at their messages. Of course I know that one Mormon here with multiple accounts has also used social media to gather information. I guess he has no life!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Sir,
    Without LDS posters, this place would die. We have always said that. There are only a few Anti-LDS posting here anymore. Obviously it isn't dead in the sense it is gone. It is dead in the sense that when LDS leave, there will be you to whine and post long-winded rants of multiple claims, James to pretend he knows the Bible better than anyone, billyray to ask questions of LDS (but no LDS to respond), RealFakeHair to post inane comments about his sex life, and apologette to ignore everyone and complain about men.

Sounds pretty dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    If Joseph Smith had stopped at that, there wouldn't be a problem. But he didn't. He said that we all needed to learn how to become gods ourselves. That is blasphemy. He also said some things about Elohim first being on another world like this one. And the LDS believes that Jesus and Satan are brothers. That too is blasphemy....a terrible, disgusting blasphemy.

So, I say again--Mormons need more help--a LOT more--than WM does, from what I have seen so far on here.
    He also taught that God couldn't create a spirit since he couldn't create himself. Have you ever read anything as ludicrous as that?

Sir

I've also alerted the Christians over on CARM to reset their settings so that snoopy Mormons who have nothing better to do than invade privacy won't be looking at their messages. Of course I know that one Mormon here with multiple accounts has also used social media to gather information. I guess he has no life!
    Haha....I told you you did that. Doesn't take a genius to figure out you implemented marching orders and some of you minion drones complied.

But....how is it snooping and invading privacy if the accounts you are talking about needed to be reset were set to "public" for all the world to see?

Your reality is otherworld which explains a lot.

nrajeffreturns

You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here.
    So you believe it is UNETHICAL to secretly acquire info and then post it in a forum??

Seriously? Where's your outrage regarding what "numbskullnoah" did? Weren't you among the antis who excused that with the situational ethics-based "This info needs to be made public" ?? Didn't you APPLAUD him for what he did?

Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you?
    Don't you see that your ***ociation with that "noah" clown rubs off on you and shows you to be a hypocrite?

Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards?
    What is wrong with his standards? If you publicly post your invitation to conspire against the pro-LDS, what's the problem with someone reading it and making others aware of it, as long as it's not copyrighted intellectual property?

And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here.
    Okay, fair enough. Who IS this "ma'am" poster, then? What screen name does she use over at Carm?

Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this.
    Did you expect better of YOURSELF back when you were snooping around for proof that I was NEAL KNOX's son? Was it a huge downer that you stooped to that?

Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much.
    Why don't you feel that YOU need Christ in YOUR life? After all, YOU have been snooping and trying to "expose" the alternate screen names and identi ties of other posters for YEARS. You are the forerunner of these witch hunts.

But so I won't be a stumbling block to you
    You don't really cause me to stumble, just to LOL.

May God heal your heart.
    He already healed my heart from the hurt you tried to cause by starting gossip and rumors on your pals' message boards about you were sure that I was Jeff Knox. I forgave you the second I saw what you had done, because as a rule I don't hold grudges, and I found your whole "Krusade" to be quite amusing.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    So you believe it is UNETHICAL to secretly acquire info and then post it in a forum??

Seriously? Where's your outrage regarding what "numbskullnoah" did? Weren't you among the antis who excused that with the situational ethics-based "This info needs to be made public" ?? Didn't you APPLAUD him for what he did?

Don't you see that your ***ociation with that "noah" clown rubs off on you and shows you to be a hypocrite?

What is wrong with his standards? If you publicly post your invitation to conspire against the pro-LDS, what's the problem with someone reading it and making others aware of it, as long as it's not copyrighted intellectual property?

Okay, fair enough. Who IS this "ma'am" poster, then? What screen name does she use over at Carm?

Did you expect better of YOURSELF back when you were snooping around for proof that I was NEAL KNOX's son? Was it a huge downer that you stooped to that?

Why don't you feel that YOU need Christ in YOUR life? After all, YOU have been snooping and trying to "expose" the alternate screen names and identi ties of other posters for YEARS. You are the forerunner of these witch hunts.

You don't really cause me to stumble, just to LOL.

He already healed my heart from the hurt you tried to cause by starting gossip and rumors on your pals' message boards about you were sure that I was Jeff Knox. I forgave you the second I saw what you had done, because as a rule I don't hold grudges, and I found your whole "Krusade" to be quite amusing.
    LOL...I totally forgot about Neal Knox-gate!

It is pretty amazing that those of us who have interacted with each other over the years can see plainly the very things "apologette" is complaining about are the things she has done and worse!! I think her hate for Mormons has blinded her sense of the rational. But nobody ever accused an Anti-Mormon to be that smart anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    Those in the old testament were saved by believing in God's promise of the coming Messiah. And Jesus said that the Law and prophets testified of Him, so yes, they did speak of Him. There are literally hundreds of prophecies in the old testament about the coming Messiah.

You don't believe in the true Jesus Christ of the bible.
    See what I mean!

You guys can't agree on what makes a Christian.
    I gave you the chance to post your definition... Which you did, but now you want to change it and add more criteria when you found out that Mormons would be able to get into your Christian Club by that definition.
    Under the Faith Alone heresy you believe in, no other criteria would have been added nor would it have even mattered anyway as it wouldn't have changed anything one way or he other.

That's the paradox the AntiMormon crowd lives with.

Either the brush is too wide and Mormons are included; or the brush is to narrow and you end up excluding herself.

It it funny to watch the weaseling by AntiMormons trying to resolve the contradiction though.
    Last edited by theway; 12-11-2013 at 03:35 PM.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    See what I mean!

You guys can't agree on what makes a Christian.
    I gave you the chance to post your definition... .
    Under the Faith Alone heresy you believe in, no other criteria would have been added nor would it have even mattered anyway as it wouldn't have changed anything one way or he other.

O It it funny to watch the weaseling by AntiMormons trying to resolve the contradiction though.
    Okay, so lets say I am a bit lazy so what could we add to the faith alone to please your mormon god?
    Could I like wash the green jello dish every wednesday night, does that count as a work?

neverending

Without LDS posters, this place would die. We have always said that. There are only a few Anti-LDS posting here anymore. Obviously it isn't dead in the sense it is gone. It is dead in the sense that when LDS leave, there will be you to whine and post long-winded rants of multiple claims, James to pretend he knows the Bible better than anyone, billyray to ask questions of LDS (but no LDS to respond), RealFakeHair to post inane comments about his sex life, and apologette to ignore everyone and complain about men.

Sounds pretty dead to me.
    Goodness, we'd sure miss you. Who else would keep track of our ages. Who else would keep track of our sex lives or Bible knowledge. Yes, we'd definitely miss you but what we wouldn't miss is, having to put up with your rudeness and mocking tones and never being serious about discussing your religion. Makes me wonder why you stay at all, oh I know, it's because you don't have anything better to do. You must have a great *** where you can be on the internet instead of working. How about your wife, she must feel ignored with all the time you spend here. James is sitting 3 feet away from me as we type things here and share ideas or remember where a certain Bible verse is found. The day p***es so fast sharing it with you and all the members.

Sir

Goodness, we'd sure miss you. Who else would keep track of our ages. Who else would keep track of our sex lives or Bible knowledge. Yes, we'd definitely miss you but what we wouldn't miss is, having to put up with your rudeness and mocking tones and never being serious about discussing your religion. Makes me wonder why you stay at all, oh I know, it's because you don't have anything better to do. You must have a great *** where you can be on the internet instead of working. How about your wife, she must feel ignored with all the time you spend here. James is sitting 3 feet away from me as we type things here and share ideas or remember where a certain Bible verse is found. The day p***es so fast sharing it with you and all the members.
    See? More Anti-Mormon double-standards.

Here you claim I worry about your personal lives, then you opine on my personal life.

I know, you wont see it.

How funny that you and James are sitting 3 feet apart, both writing inane posts, rants, diatribes, etc.

How romantic!

RealFakeHair

See? More Anti-Mormon double-standards.

Here you claim I worry about your personal lives, then you opine on my personal life.

I know, you wont see it.

How funny that you and James are sitting 3 feet apart, both writing inane posts, rants, diatribes, etc.

How romantic!
    A family that internet's together, stays together.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Ha! And if they are studying Mormonism's doctrine and history here they won't end up divorcing if one spouse comes to see that Mormonism a pile of cow ****s!

Okay, so lets say I am a bit lazy so what could we add to the faith alone to please your mormon god?
    Could I like wash the green jello dish every wednesday night, does that count as a work?
    I understand the cult is too poor to have janitors come in, so they have their flock clean the toilets in their ward houses. I wonder who cleans the toilets in their mall?

nrajeffreturns

The family that attacks the LDS together, ends up unhappy with each other, because they become so focused and obsessed with finding faults in others, that sooner or later they will accidentally be hypersensitive to the faults in each other, and sparks will fly.

RealFakeHair

The family that attacks the LDS together, ends up unhappy with each other, because they become so focused and obsessed with finding faults in others, that sooner or later they will accidentally be hypersensitive to the faults in each other, and sparks will fly.
    Man I am doomed, but God gave me the ***, and somebody gotta do it.

nrajeffreturns

I understand the cult is too poor to have janitors come in, so they have their flock clean the toilets in their ward houses. I wonder who cleans the toilets in their mall?

We just place anti-LDS next to the toilets, and the customers say "The anti-LDS are so full of ****, a little more won't even be noticed." So our toilets stay clean! :0

Sir

And then one ends up cheating on his spouse.

Bam!!!!!!

We have come full-circle!