Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    I don't see any disagreement. One thing that won't save us, though, is membership in a particular denomination. The last time I checked, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, the one of the Bible, and NOT by membership in this or that denomination.

Jesus said the path to destruction is wide and the path to life eternal in Him is narrow, and few will find their way to that path. That is a paraphrase, but I think you will get the message. So, no,I am not excluded at all. But Mormons are for their SAvior is false and so is their church.
    Exactly right. If you have another "god," (and Mormons say Satan is a real god), and a Jesus who is the brother of Satan and a created "god," you simply are outside of Christ. Unless Mormons repent of their false beliefs and idolatry, they are headed to eternal separation from the True and Living God!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Sir

Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:31 AM Report

Be warned that Apollos, the Mormon, has been taking messages off of Christian's message pages and is posting them on another apologetic board. I see he has been here as well (look at lower left hand corner). You can fix your messages so that Mormons like Apollos can't do that - you need to go to settings to do it. See left hand comumn. Just a work of warning.

canislupus hasn't gotten the message yet.

I'm a little concerned at Apologette's typos and grammatical errors.

For shame!!! I thought she went to college?

Sir

Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:51 AM Report

This is just a word of warning. Apollos the Mormon, who is Sir over on the Walter Martin board, has been snooping around the messages pages of Christians and has posted some over on the Walter Martin Ministries board. I don't see that he's come to your page here, but in case you haven't done so, you can go to "Settings" and fix it so that unscrupulous Mormons cannot invade your messages -just set it for "friends only."

Phinehaus hasn't gotten the message yet.

"unscrupulous"?, "invade"?

LOL

Sir

Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:28 AM Report

If you look at the lower left hand corner of this page, you'll see Apollos has been here trying to read your messages. If you go to Settings, to the left hand side, you can fix it so that only your friends can read your messages. Also, Apollos has been taking messages from this board and posting them on another apologetic board. I'm trying to get the word out to Christians so that they know to protect themselves. If you don't know how to fix it, I'll walk you through it.

PatVH hasn't gotten the message yet.

"trying to read your messages"?

Wasn't hard. It is PUBLIC.

"Quick! Protect yourself! Hide your messages so that our nastiness and bigoted angry rants against can't be seen by others. True Christians only do things in the open and not in secret, remember?"

Oh wait.......

Sir

Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 08:25 AM Report

Just so you know, the Mormon Apollos, who is Sir over on the Walter Martin forum, has been snooping around the message pages of Christians here and transporting some of those messages to the Walter Martin site. I don't know if your messages are secure, but I fixed mine on the Settings feature so that only Christian friends can read them. God bless, CA

morefish hasn't gotten the message yet.

I liked this part: "so that only Christian friends can read them."

Of course, TRUE Christians don't have anything to hide and do not keep secrets.

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:28 AM ... I'm trying to get the word out to Christians so that they know to protect themselves....
    Have they tried using condoms?

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Have they tried using condoms?
    heh......(>.<)

Sir

Catherine Aurelia - 12-11-13 02:23 PM Report

This is simply to alert you to the fact that Apollos has taken messages posted from Christians to other Christians here on CARM and posted them publicly on the Walter Martin Ministries board. Of course this is totally unethical, and to safeguard against this it is best to go to Settings and make sure only your friends can read your messages. Looking at the lower left hand corner here on this page, I note that Apollos has been snooping around on your profile!

ATX hasn't gotten the message yet.

It's so "unethical" to read public info.

Apologette doesn't realize that every poster she tells to "look down at the left you can see apollos' name there.", HER name is also there because she is going to the same page I did.

Sir

Just for fun, I went to each CARM poster who still allows messages from the public and responded to them with this:

"Yeah, you better hurry and block Mormons from reading your page. Catherine is trying to make sure all her Mormon-bashing and nasty comments about CARM posters stays secret. Ironic since she and other Anti-LDS claim that "Christians" do nothing in secret since that would be cultish. See ya! "

So far one of those comments I made now says "deleted by mod".

LOLOLOLOLOL

of course, you can see my comments are wayyyy over-the-top and unlike anything an Anti-LDS would say. pfffftt

alanmolstad

worst topic ever.....of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    The other day (12/2/13) I made this comment to the poster Ma'am:

I also responded to Ma'am, after she made a polemic quip, with this:

The Banta couple responded with:

Neverending asked:

Well.................glad you asked!

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

So WHO is this "NEW" WM poster Ma'am?

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

So, welcome to WM, Magdelena!!!!!

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet.
    You see, folks, this is how despicable Mormons can be. They snoop around on other sites and then post information here. Slink around like a snake under a rock. This guy is Apollos on CARM and took my information he got from Facebook, my location, name, and the church I attend and posted it publicly. Mormon "men" like to try and intimidate women. I challenge this Apollos (Sir) to post his own information publicly. After all, doesn't the Mormon cult tell its members to be HONEST in all their dealings? Maybe this guy isn't "temple worthy," it's a possibility. But since the Bible says do unto others as you would want done to yourself, I challenge him PUBLICLY to post his information online ......if he wants to be "honest." But, let's face it, when you use multiple posting names (like posting here as "walter martin") to get by the security, what's "honesty?"
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    worst topic ever.....of all time
    this whole topic is about long-standing disagreements that people have had with each other on totally different forums, and has very little to do with anyone that concerns us here on the Walter Martin board.