Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Notice to Christians: Better to Put some on Ignore! They Aren't Here to Debate

Default Notice to Christians: Better to Put some on Ignore! They Aren't Here to Debate

The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there on CARM as well. There is only a handful of them - and some have multiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.
    Last edited by Apologette; 12-11-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there. There is only a handful of them - and some have mulitiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.
    Are we talking YOUR type of ignore?
    Or real ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Are we talking YOUR type of ignore?
    Or real ignore?
    I don't have you on ignore, that's all you are enti tled to know about. By the way, one question: Is Jesus Christ the ONLY Way to salvation?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

This reminds me of these words of Christ:

"Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee"
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
    This reminds me of these words of Christ:

"Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee"
    Do you believe that a public board like CARM (or even this) should be used to disclose intimate secrets about family members? That is what was done by oceancoast on CARM. Do you approve Julie? Do you expect your messages to other individuals should be kept private or displayed all over boards like this? As far as your verse is concerned, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ (not Satan's brother) and I'm judged by His righteousness. Who's righteousness are you judged by Julie?

I don't have you on ignore, that's all you are enti tled to know about. By the way, one question: Is Jesus Christ the ONLY Way to salvation?
    This message is hidden because Apologette is on your ignore list.

Sir

This message is hidden because Apologette is on your ignore list.
    Buwahahahahahahaha..........

She has come to WM and trying to bring her friends here from CARM to thwart the alleged prophecy of the forum dying.

I'm sure by her "ignoring" everyone that will go real well.

"Hey everyone!!! let's go to WM and post, but let's ignore everyone there that we don't agree with and just talk to ourselves!!"

neverending

The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there on CARM as well. There is only a handful of them - and some have multiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.
    Your post is very welcome and I am grateful to have read it. As one who has been on the receiving end of the hatred and judging that Mormons are so capable of doing, it makes one very sad. I do not go to CARM, used to but after the hate filled and name calling that James and I actually received from Diane, we left for we could see that CARM is not a good place and run by people who may call themselves Christian but certainly with their words never showed their trust in Jesus Christ. Not knowing what was said on CARM by a Mormon against his own brother is shameful! If one has a personal issue with a family member, why would you want to humiliate yourself and them on the internet? If you can't get along with a sibling, then cut ties and move on. God will be the final judge but none the less, we should pray for the lost.
    Having been a member of the LDS Church, did everything I was taught to do, married in a temple, held many church positions, all trying to please people instead of God, I can now thank Him for opening my eyes. I also have to thank those Mormons who because of their judgmental atti tudes and lack of concern for the less fortunate, I would still be entrapped in that cult. God has a plan for each one of us and I know without a doubt that from the time I was a young girl I felt different, never feeling I belonged with those people. What does that say for the members in whom I ***ociated with growing up? Here in Utah we see so often members who have stolen from other members with pyramid schemes and that is a common crime. They seem to have no guilt in committing such crimes but are selfish people. Now, I know not every LDS is this way but it sure makes it hard not to condemn the church for it is their teachings that cause people to think more highly of themselves. Reminds me of a book that I used to read to my children, it was called, "The Caterpillar, Pillar." About a caterpillar who had to reach the top of this pillar and would do anything to get there no matter who he hurt along the way. Course once he reached the top, he found it wasn't at all what he had thought.
    My prayers continually go out to my family members who are LDS and for friends and all LDS who are so lost and controlled by their leaders. I pray that their hearts will be softened and eyes opened to see the errors of Mormonism. After the p***ing of my parents and brother, and knowing what I do of God's word, their funerals were so devastating to me knowing they would never be with God. Wish that the LDS could feel what we do. After the death of my brother, it hit me like a ton of bricks for we had a close relationship and we would talk on the phone for hours. I miss him and my parents so very much. Please people, know that this life is short compared to eternity and I personally don't want any one of you to perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Buwahahahahahahaha..........

She has come to WM and trying to bring her friends here from CARM to thwart the alleged prophecy of the forum dying.

I'm sure by her "ignoring" everyone that will go real well.

"Hey everyone!!! let's go to WM and post, but let's ignore everyone there that we don't agree with and just talk to ourselves!!"
    Yeah I find it hilarious that that she tries to get people to engage on this forum by putting on ignore the only people keeping it alive. CA always seems to do the opposite of what you are supposed to do.

James Banta

Yeah I find it hilarious that that she tries to get people to engage on this forum by putting on ignore the only people keeping it alive. CA always seems to do the opposite of what you are supposed to do.
    If you think by leaving here you can destroy the forum.. I beg you PLEASE TRY.. IHS jim

Please, please leave!

nrajeffreturns

Notice to Christians: Better to Put some on Ignore! They Aren't Here to Debate
    We are ready, willing, and MORE than able to debate. What we are NOT willing to do is silently put up with irrational, hysterical diatribes full of hate and anti-LDS propaganda. When you spam the forum with such ****, the debate is over before it began, because you lost by default the second you posted your libelous litany laundry list. (I like alliterations once in a while)

When you dredge up century-old rumor mill gossip about alleged intimate details in Joseph Smith's personal life, and then you self-righteously pontificate on how unethical it would be for someone else to mention details about his own brother, then your credibility has gone down the same toilet that Cram's credibility went down, and which the mods are commendably trying to rehabilitate recently by being more fair with their infractions.

Do you believe that a public board like CARM (or even this) should be used to disclose intimate secrets about family members? That is what was done by oceancoast on CARM. Do you approve Julie? Do you expect your messages to other individuals should be kept private or displayed all over boards like this? As far as your verse is concerned, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ (not Satan's brother) and I'm judged by His righteousness. Who's righteousness are you judged by Julie?
    Well,Julie, what do you have to say about that?

This message is hidden because nrajeffreturns is on your ignore list.

RealFakeHair

We are ready, willing, and MORE than able to debate. So says, nrajeffreturns.
    Great, so am I, and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Great, so am I, and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.
    I'd like to know where the bible says that God never could create a spirit, too. But they'll just run away from both questions.

RealFakeHair

I'd like to know where the bible says that God never could create a spirit, too. But they'll just run away from both questions.
    I am holding my breath and turning purple.

nrajeffreturns

Great, so am I,
    Really? Are you sure? Then let the debate begin.

and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.
    So the topic for debate is whether or not the Holy Bible explicitly states that Heavenly father has a father?

Presumably, you have chosen to argue that the Bible makes no such statement.
    That is the side I choose as well.

So how did you like your debate? Did we both win?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    Really? Are you sure? Then let the debate begin.

So the topic for debate is whether or not the Holy Bible explicitly states that Heavenly father has a father?

Presumably, you have chosen to argue that the Bible makes no such statement.
    That is the side I choose as well.

So how did you like your debate? Did we both win?
    Man, Presumably leave me hanging or does it you?
    I am glad to see we agree, however I am willing to be more liberal on the subject and let you try and say the Holy Bible may hint at the possibility.

Apparently all these Mormons know is obfuscation, sarcasm, snotty remarks, and even unethical practices (like taking messages from CARM and posting them here). I wonder if any of them hold down ***s. I was a supervisor, and I can tell you based on their performance I wouldn't have hired any of them for a responsible position. Is their main *** disrupting forums like this by being as obnoxious as possible? I'm beginning to think that if this is the best the Mormons can throw at us, maybe we should actually hone our debating skills by debating Muslims! They at least debate - these Mormons are here for another purpose than debate. Pretty sad that the Muslims have more scruples than Mormons!

RealFakeHair

Apparently all these Mormons know is obfuscation, sarcasm, snotty remarks, and even unethical practices (like taking messages from CARM and posting them here). I wonder if any of them hold down ***s. Or is their main *** disrupting forums like this by being as obnoxious as possible. I'm beginning to think that if this is the best the Mormons can throw at us, maybe we should actually hone our debating skills by debating Muslims! They at least debate - these Mormons are here for another purpose than debate. Pretty sad that the Muslims have more scruples than Mormons!
    When that is all that they have I do expect it, par for the course, but I do like it done with humor.

When that is all that they have I do expect it, par for the course, but I do like it done with humor.
    Have you ever encountered a Mormon who has a really good sense of humor? I haven't. They all look forlorn and pompous.

Snow Patrol

Have you ever encountered a Mormon who has a really good sense of humor? I haven't. They all look forlorn and pompous.
    Well, at least we know one "Christian" has a sense of humor. Good one Apologette. I'm still chuckling about that gross overgeneralization.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Patrol View Post
    Well, at least we know one "Christian" has a sense of humor. Good one Apologette. I'm still chuckling about that gross overgeneralization.
    Sorry, but Mormon men have that "look." Some of the women are normal! Maybe it's the men's underwear that gets in a bunch and pinches!! That could be the reason they always look so "Mormon." Can't think of another word for it!

nrajeffreturns

Sorry, but Mormon men have that "look." Some of the women are normal! Maybe it's the men's underwear that gets in a bunch and pinches!! That could be the reason they always look so "Mormon." Can't think of another word for it!
    You sure seem to be obsessed with discussing intimate topics--such as underwear--in public forums. It's a good thing you haven't recently been preaching about how people who do that are unethical....