Thread: LDS Ganged Together?

neverending

Default LDS Ganged Together?

Here it is Sunday, Dec. 15 and seems the LDS have ganged together and taken off for parts unknown. Why do they feel the need to run and hide? When questions are asked of them and 99% of the time all we get in return is some sarcastic, insulting comments without any form of answering with any sincerity; I guess it is good then that they go away. If these LDS don't want to engage in a decent discussion then what are we all doing? If you've felt insulted, I am sorry; for even a surgeon's knife used to cut away a cancer causes pain, we don't want to cause pain but reveal the truth of God's salvation and the lies that they've been told all their lives. As one who left Mormonism, it was painful. To see the pain on my parent's faces and the disappointment and know I was the cause, yes, that hurt but who is more important? Of course it is God.
    We as Christians here continue to show the major differences between Mormonism and Christianity but no one wants to try and understand or plain can't. How many times must we try and explain that they believe in a different God and Jesus Christ? How many times do we have to explain that salvation comes from the grace of God and our belief in him, nothing more? How much more can we explain that once someone has sincerely accepted Jesus Christ into their heart and soul that they want to do good, for God has changed their nature and that person wants to live for God? How much more can we explain that it is the shed blood of Christ that is sufficient, that he paid the ultimate sacrifice and we could never do enough good works to repay that debt? If trying to do good works, in God's eyes, they are nothing but filthy rags as Isaiah stated.
    All I can say is, stay away and keep your minds closed to God's real truths. We tell you these things because we're concerned for your eternal destiny, not out of hate. We tell the same to anyone who doesn't know Jesus Christ. It is only because we have family and friends who are caught up in Mormonism and we so want to share with them the Good News.
    My prayers continue for all Mormons that God's Holy Spirit will begin to work in their lives, leading them to a saving knowledge of God's grace and love. When your tantrum is over, we will still be here and we hope to engage all of you in adult discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Here it is Sunday, Dec. 15 and seems the LDS have ganged together and taken off for parts unknown. Why do they feel the need to run and hide? When questions are asked of them and 99% of the time all we get in return is some sarcastic, insulting comments without any form of answering with any sincerity; I guess it is good then that they go away. If these LDS don't want to engage in a decent discussion then what are we all doing? If you've felt insulted, I am sorry; for even a surgeon's knife used to cut away a cancer causes pain, we don't want to cause pain but reveal the truth of God's salvation and the lies that they've been told all their lives. As one who left Mormonism, it was painful. To see the pain on my parent's faces and the disappointment and know I was the cause, yes, that hurt but who is more important? Of course it is God.
    We as Christians here continue to show the major differences between Mormonism and Christianity but no one wants to try and understand or plain can't. How many times must we try and explain that they believe in a different God and Jesus Christ? How many times do we have to explain that salvation comes from the grace of God and our belief in him, nothing more? How much more can we explain that once someone has sincerely accepted Jesus Christ into their heart and soul that they want to do good, for God has changed their nature and that person wants to live for God? How much more can we explain that it is the shed blood of Christ that is sufficient, that he paid the ultimate sacrifice and we could never do enough good works to repay that debt? If trying to do good works, in God's eyes, they are nothing but filthy rags as Isaiah stated.
    All I can say is, stay away and keep your minds closed to God's real truths. We tell you these things because we're concerned for your eternal destiny, not out of hate. We tell the same to anyone who doesn't know Jesus Christ. It is only because we have family and friends who are caught up in Mormonism and we so want to share with them the Good News.
    My prayers continue for all Mormons that God's Holy Spirit will begin to work in their lives, leading them to a saving knowledge of God's grace and love. When your tantrum is over, we will still be here and we hope to engage all of you in adult discussions.
    I've seen them do likewise on CARM. They'll return, they always do. Meanwhile, it's a good time to post for lurkers. Those out there needing information about Mormonism because they are being proselyted, or because they are already in the cult and feeling that something is wrong! Mormons call informational threads, "boring," and perhaps they are to those who have closed their hearts and minds to the Gospel. I supposed being a Christian would appear boring to some - after all, no secret handshakes, no special "priesthoods," no mystical undergarments for protections. But of course, what is boring to the unsaved and unregenerate is a reason for rejoicing to Christians. When one considers the whole world that Our Lord Jesus Christ has made, How powerful and great He is (not some brother to Satan as Mormons teach), what more could we ask that to have a special, personal relationship with the Lord of Lords, and King of Kings!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I've seen them do likewise on CARM. They'll return, they always do. Meanwhile, it's a good time to post for lurkers. Those out there needing information about Mormonism because they are being proselyted, or because they are already in the cult and feeling that something is wrong! Mormons call informational threads, "boring," and perhaps they are to those who have closed their hearts and minds to the Gospel. I supposed being a Christian would appear boring to some - after all, no secret handshakes, no special "priesthoods," no mystical undergarments for protections. But of course, what is boring to the unsaved and unregenerate is a reason for rejoicing to Christians. When one considers the whole world that Our Lord Jesus Christ has made, How powerful and great He is (not some brother to Satan as Mormons teach), what more could we ask that to have a special, personal relationship with the Lord of Lords, and King of Kings!
    One other thing this is the time to strengthen each other in the word, and in prayer.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    One other thing this is the time to strengthen each other in the word, and in prayer.. IHS jim
    I notice that the same Mormons who have left WM for a time, have also left CARM. Maybe they are regrouping, or perhaps getting further instructions. It sure seems they've done a whole lot to reveal the truth about their cult with their insults, wisecracks, not to mention taking messages from CARM and posting them here (lack of ethical conduct). People see what's going on. Maybe the higher ups have put the "kibosh" on some of their tactics.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."