On another forum we have a Mormon troll who insists on hijacking every single thread on the forum and turning them into a discussion of Christian soteriology. This character has a handful of Bible verses, taken out of context, which he uses in a nefarious attempt to undermine the Good News of the Gospel of Christ - that believers are saved by faith in the Biblical Christ. Repeated "alerts" end with no reponse in fact. But I pray that that troll doesn't get suspended, because I'd never want him over here.

This is one of the last forums where a Christian can actually put up researched threads that expose Mormon history and doctrine. Let people decide for themselves if they want to get involved in the occultic rites of the LDS.

Meanwhile, we should thank the Lord that we have former Mormons here, Jim, Neverending, Billy, (did I miss any?), who have actually gone through the Mormon experience and who are willing to spend time here telling the truth and sharing their knowledge about Mormonism -things only former members are aware of.

I believe the Mormons are now on a new track - take down the sites. They will attempt to do this with troll-like methods: refusing to discuss issues; sarcasm; snarkiness; outright ad homs, etc. On one site, Newnamenoah was vilified by his own brother mercilessly. It has turned into a free-for-all. Actually, the Walter Martin site offers a lot more to Christians who are seriously interested in discussing Mormon doctrine and exposing its history. Mormon history stands as a condemning shadow above the LDS!