Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Twas the Night Before Smithmas!

nothead

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Well, I'm not sure if you know this, but Joe Smith "married" the wives of living Mormon husbands, and then told them to remain living with their first husbands in polyandry. The guy was a true sicko - not to mention that if an annoying pregnancy occurred. the fact that the plural wife as living with their "other" husband was a good cover. As far as his teenage wives go, the guy was a pervert, what more can I say?
    It were a cultural thing. Many cultures marry their girls at ****rty. This in my view is natural. For men to like these girls even if older is natural too, to the FLESH.

God exhorts us to live in the spirit. Although not really PERVERTED, obviously LUST INDUCED.

Like King David. He would have been better off marrying one girl he could love deeply.

God never intended for us to have HAREMS, as nice a dream it might seem TO us.

nothead

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Okay, selflove person, whatever, the challenge is still on.
    Thought you challenged the other guy. I don't even know if you Mormon ou no Mormon. All I know is you got fake hair.

Get real.

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by nothead View Post
    -

It were a cultural thing. Many cultures marry their girls at ****rty. This in my view is natural. For men to like these girls even if older is natural too, to the FLESH.

God exhorts us to live in the spirit. Although not really PERVERTED, obviously LUST INDUCED.

Like King David. He would have been better off marrying one girl he could love deeply.

God never intended for us to have HAREMS, as nice a dream it might seem TO us.
    Sure, there are cultures in this world who marry off 8 year olds to 40 somethings, does that make it RIGHT!! Your very comment here has told us all that you have the desire for sex with children, so what does that make you? A sick, pedophile! REAL MEN do NOT have desires for sex with children! And you want to use the excuse, "in the flesh." There was a culture of cannibals in Borneo, was that RIGHT too? So what I am reading here is that YOU feel it is alright for older men to marry, have sex with children? Did you know that is against the law in THIS culture?? And you don't think King David loved Bathsheba deeply? You have some very strange ideas. I can also say you don't read much in the way of news either. How about the 8 year old girl in Yemin. Story below:

September 10, 2013

According to the Huffington Post on Sept. 9, an 8-year-old Yemeni girl dies from internal injuries on her wedding night. It is believed that the girl died from a tear to her genitals and severe bleeding from a uterine rupture.
    Identified only by the name Rawan, the girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in the governorate of Hajjah in northwestern Yemen which borders Saudi Arabia.
    Yemeni and Kuwaiti activists are calling for the arrest of the girl's husband and her family for allowing the marriage to take place.
    A local rights organization says this is not the first time a death has occurred because of a young girl was forced to marry a much older man. In 2010, a 13-year-old Yemeni girl who was forced into an arranged marriage died five days after her wedding when she suffered an internal rupture.

As a mother, my heart would be broken over the death of my precious little girl and her innocence. These disgusting people will face God's judgment, and it won't be pretty. It's a fearful thing to fall under the hands of an angry God.
    It would do you well to keep informed now wouldn't it? As for J. Smith, he was a sick, sick man. A pedophile, an adulterer and traitor and many other things, oh most of all, a fraud, con man! Now tell me, having these traits did that make him a man of God?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by neverending; 12-22-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    Sure, there are cultures in this world who marry off 8 year olds to 40 somethings, does that make it RIGHT!! Your very comment here has told us all that you have the desire for sex with children, so what does that make you? A sick, pedophile! REAL MEN do NOT have desires for sex with children! And you want to use the excuse, "in the flesh." There was a culture of cannibals in Borneo, was that RIGHT too? So what I am reading here is that YOU feel it is alright for older men to marry, have sex with children? Did you know that is against the law in THIS culture?? And you don't think King David loved Bathsheba deeply? You have some very strange ideas. I can also say you don't read much in the way of news either. How about the 8 year old girl in Yemin. Story below:

September 10, 2013

According to the Huffington Post on Sept. 9, an 8-year-old Yemeni girl dies from internal injuries on her wedding night. It is believed that the girl died from a tear to her genitals and severe bleeding from a uterine rupture.
    Identified only by the name Rawan, the girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in the governorate of Hajjah in northwestern Yemen which borders Saudi Arabia.
    Yemeni and Kuwaiti activists are calling for the arrest of the girl's husband and her family for allowing the marriage to take place.
    A local rights organization says this is not the first time a death has occurred because of a young girl was forced to marry a much older man. In 2010, a 13-year-old Yemeni girl who was forced into an arranged marriage died five days after her wedding when she suffered an internal rupture.

As a mother, my heart would be broken over the death of my precious little girl and her innocence. These disgusting people will face God's judgment, and it won't be pretty. It's a fearful thing to fall under the hands of an angry God.
    It would do you well to keep informed now wouldn't it? As for J. Smith, he was a sick, sick man. A pedophile, an adulterer and traitor and many other things, oh most of all, a fraud, con man! Now tell me, having these traits did that make him a man of God?

There are cultures which perform female circumcision too. That doesn't make it right! How can Mormons justify their own "culture" by comparing it to pagan cultures?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

nothead

September 10, 2013

Ooo. Did I get someone excited?

Did I say 8 YEARS OLD is 'of age?' Rather read the text. ****RTY was mentioned. When does God deem a girl old enough? Eh?

Rest my case. Cases cannot rest but I can. Rest my head too.

Also, I do not recall calling JS a 'man of God' or anything else, except LUSTFUL. Am I wong or am I white?

neverending

Did I say 8 YEARS OLD is 'of age?' Rather read the text. ****RTY was mentioned. When does God deem a girl old enough? Eh?

Also, I do not recall calling JS a 'man of God' or anything else, except LUSTFUL. Am I wong or am I white?
    Look, you seem to not know much of anything! As a nurse and educated in the medical field, you evidently don't know that there are girls as young as 9 who begin to have their monthly cycle. You do know what that means. So, don't make such blanket statements without knowing facts!! This has nothing to do with God, but common sense and morality!! It would seem you aren't showing either one with your comments here! So, go off and rest your head and hopefully the next comments you make will be ones that make sense; not ridiculous nonsense. BTW, you ignored my question......due to JS's desires for girls & women, and all the other things to break the law, did that make him a man of God? Bye Richard!!

RealFakeHair

No, U R just an idiot, but you have lots of company. Happy Holidays.

Are you "wong or white?" What country are you posting from - maybe an Islamic country. After all, old Mohammed married a four year old! Joe said he'd be a Second Mohammed.

(Frankly I smell phony troll)
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

nothead

Look, you seem to not know much of anything! As a nurse and educated in the medical field, you evidently don't know that there are girls as young as 9 who begin to have their monthly cycle. You do know what that means. So, don't make such blanket statements without knowing facts!! This has nothing to do with God, but common sense and morality!! It would seem you aren't showing either one with your comments here! So, go off and rest your head and hopefully the next comments you make will be ones that make sense; not ridiculous nonsense. BTW, you ignored my question......due to JS's desires for girls & women, and all the other things to break the law, did that make him a man of God? Bye Richard!!
    Oooo you a nurse? That does it then, I rest my case for shore! Just lak a doc, you THANK you know everythang, eh?

Did you know that the menstrual cycle comes earlier than ever, due to flourescent lighting AND steriods, chemicals et al misc. unknown factors....antibotics, booster shots, anti-depressants, ritalin for ADHD, flouride, all being CANDIDATES?

HUH? Ancient girls had a later first onset, maybe we don't know all the facts miss.

I ain't no proponent of JS. He was of the flesh not spirit. This MEANS he ain't a man of God, hay?
    But don't overlay present day 8 yr adolescent stage which was NOT THERE in ancient times, including the 1800's since I don't go back that far.

nothead

No, U R just an idiot, but you have lots of company. Happy Holidays.
    Yeah but my hair ain't fake. Hurts your potential for clear and uninhibited thought. Like a rug over a fire.

neverending

Oooo you a nurse? That does it then, I rest my case for shore! Just lak a doc, you THANK you know everythang, eh?

Did you know that the menstrual cycle comes earlier than ever, due to flourescent lighting AND steriods, chemicals et al misc. unknown factors....antibotics, booster shots, anti-depressants, ritalin for ADHD, flouride, all being CANDIDATES?

HUH? Ancient girls had a later first onset, maybe we don't know all the facts miss.

I ain't no proponent of JS. He was of the flesh not spirit. This MEANS he ain't a man of God, hay?
    But don't overlay present day 8 yr adolescent stage which was NOT THERE in ancient times, including the 1800's since I don't go back that far.
    As a woman with a back ground in nursing, having worked as one for 20 years, I know far more about medical issues then you would ever know. And I call for a reference please to defend your comments here, especially you statement about fluorescent lights. What I know the main cause is the hormones that poultry farmers and dairy farmers give their animals.
    Helen Mar Kimball was only 14 and JS was 38. JS married 11 women who already had living spouses. How disgusting is that? This is only a tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the moral laws JS broke.
    And I do think you need to stay off the alcohol since you can't seem to put a coherent sentence together.

RealFakeHair

Yeah but my hair ain't fake. Hurts your potential for clear and uninhibited thought. Like a rug over a fire.
    There you go discriminating against non-real-hair. There is a special place in Hell for persons like U!

James Banta

blah, blah, blah. Smith said he was your god. And he was right.
    We both know that he really did say that he would be a god to the LDS.. And this Erundur can't stand to hear the truth. He hate it so much he calls it lie without even asking for or looking up references.. Is short I don't find his continued name calling or laziness worth engaging him over.. I figure if we all ignore him he will just go away.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    We both know that he really did say that he would be a god to the LDS.. And this Erundur can't stand to hear the truth. He hate it so much he calls it lie without even asking for or looking up references.. Is short I don't find his continued name calling or laziness worth engaging him over.. I figure if we all ignore him he will just go away.. IHS jim
    Most Mormons are beyond the ability to actually research anything - they just have visceral responses!

We both know that he really did say that he would be a god to the LDS..
    But only the brain dead think this is literal--that he would actually take the place of God to us. Figurative speech is lost on anti-Mormons, isn't it?

And this Erundur can't stand to hear the truth. He hate it so much he calls it lie without even asking for or looking up references..
    So you lie.

I figure if we all ignore him he will just go away..
    Good luck with that.

Most Mormons are beyond the ability to actually research anything - they just have visceral responses!
    You mean like in this thread, where I researched it and you didn't?

James Banta

Yes and he can complain and call us liars all day.. All the teachings he has received in Sunday School won't tell him what one ten minute visit to UTLM.org could show. His level of study shows through every time he makes an unsupported denial of what history really shows..

So until he starts to provide actual evidence that what we are saying is false. Until he stops throwing around the liar term, unless he can show that we have really lied, it is my subjection that we ignore him 100%.. Such proof could be easily found. I have and am willing again to give him the proper references. Not found in what he would call an ANTI mormon site but in copies of LDS owned and controlled historical documents.

Do you really think he would be honest enough to look them up for Himself, I doubt it.. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 12-23-2013 at 12:07 PM.

RealFakeHair

Yes and he can complain and call us liars all day.. All the teachings he has received in Sunday School won't tell him what one ten minute visit to UTLM.org could show. His level of study shows through every time he makes an unsupported denial of what history really shows..

So until he starts to provide actual evidence that what we are saying is false. Until he stops throwing around the liar term, unless he can show that we have really lied, it is my subjection that we ignore him 100%.. Such proof could be easily found. I have and am willing again to give him the proper references. Not found in what he would call an ANTI mormon site but in copies of LDS owned and controlled historical documents.

Do you really think he would be honest enough to look them up for Himself, I doubt it.. IHS jim
    Maybe 1-in-100 TBMs who come to this sight come in (all honesty). Lets not forget the 1, and just let the other 99 show their ignorance.

James Banta

I do try and separate the mormon from the mormonism, it is not easy at times, but the few LDSinc. Friends I have agree we do not talk religion, and it works.
    No where in that post is there one reference to any mormon doing anything negative.. The closest I got was saying that the LDS people are not required to respect others.. I didn't say they couldn't.. Then I showed that in the LDS religion such a teaching of respect is not given.. That they are taught that all other churches are part of the Great and Abominable Church of the Devil. I believe I have separated mormons from mormonism in my post.. I am sorry that they feel personally ***aulted when the teachings of their church are attacked.. It is against mormon church that I attack.. I couldn't possible have better neighbors that the LDS people.. IHS jim

nothead

As a woman with a back ground in nursing, having worked as one for 20 years, I know far more about medical issues then you would ever know. And I call for a reference please to defend your comments here, especially you statement about fluorescent lights. What I know the main cause is the hormones that poultry farmers and dairy farmers give their animals.
    Helen Mar Kimball was only 14 and JS was 38. JS married 11 women who already had living spouses. How disgusting is that? This is only a tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the moral laws JS broke.
    And I do think you need to stay off the alcohol since you can't seem to put a coherent sentence together.
    Both parents MD's so I ain't immune to the medical profession...seen sexy nurses, dumb ones, short ones fat ones smart ones and wise ones.

The last being as usual the least among us.

Was that coherent enough for you dear? Ooops I missed a few commas. Don't be so picky.

James Banta

Both parents MD's so I ain't immune to the medical profession...seen sexy nurses, dumb ones, short ones fat ones smart ones and wise ones.

Was that coherent enough for you dear? Ooops I missed a few commas. Don't be so picky.
    You are most welcome to post here on this channel, but remember this channel is for the discussion of mormonism and not for personal grips.. Again welcome please try to follow the rules of the channel.. IHS jim

James Banta

Maybe 1-in-100 TBMs who come to this sight come in (all honesty). Lets not forget the 1, and just let the other 99 show their ignorance.
    Hey I will even talk to Erundur IF he wants to discuss mormonism without the personal attacks.. I don't expect that he will agree with us, BUT the fact that we hold a different view of mormonism than he does doesn't make us hypocrites or liars.. Until he grows up a bit and learns how to make a logical point based in what he "Knows is the truth". I will continue to ignore him.. IHS jim

RealFakeHair

Hey I will even talk to Erundur IF he wants to discuss mormonism without the personal attacks.. .. IHS jim
    Wishful thinking!

neverending

Hard to believe your comment here about both of your parents being doctors. You don't speak like a person who's had much education. Ain't isn't proper English, you should know that. Now, care to discuss Mormonism or not? If not then why are you here? All I've read out of you so far is snotty comments, with no content.

John T

Helen Mar Kimball was only 14 and JS was 38.
    JS married 11 women who already had living spouses. How disgusting is that? This is only a tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the moral laws JS broke.
    Today, those sorts of people I put in bold red are called SWINGERS.

Can anyone tell me why that is NEVER mentioned as part of the LSD history?