Thread: Walter Martin Debates

ronaldcram

Default Walter Martin Debates

Hello,

I'm looking for a complete listing of all of Walter Martin's public debates. I cannot find audio recordings of many of them online. I remember listening to one in particular in which Walter led his debate opponent to the Lord. I don't remember who he was debating but I would love to listen to that debate again. Can anyone tell me who he was debating? Or, even better, can you provide a URL so I can listen to the debate again?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldcram View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a complete listing of all of Walter Martin's public debates. I cannot find audio recordings of many of them online. I remember listening to one in particular in which Walter led his debate opponent to the Lord. I don't remember who he was debating but I would love to listen to that debate again. Can anyone tell me who he was debating? Or, even better, can you provide a URL so I can listen to the debate again?

Thanks!
    The Dialog on the doorstep with a Jehovah's Witness?
    From the Forum RULES : "As you know, the Walter Martin website takes the position that Mormon theology is not Christian theology. Use of the term "LDS Christian" is inaccurate and misleading, and as such is not acceptable on this board."

Walter Martin is an American multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter. He is best known as a member of the indie rock band The Walkmen, with whom he has recorded seven studio albums. Prior to joining the Walkmen, Martin was the keyboardist and organ-player for Jonathan Fire*Eater.
    Following The Walkmen's decision to enter a hiatus, Martin has released three solo studio albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lena01 View Post
    Walter Martin is an American multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter. He is best known as a member of the indie rock band The Walkmen, with whom he has recorded seven studio albums. Prior to joining the Walkmen, Martin was the keyboardist and organ-player for Jonathan Fire*Eater.
    Following The Walkmen's decision to enter a hiatus, Martin has released three solo studio albums.
    You might want to check to see if perhaps there is another listing?
    From the Forum RULES : "As you know, the Walter Martin website takes the position that Mormon theology is not Christian theology. Use of the term "LDS Christian" is inaccurate and misleading, and as such is not acceptable on this board."