Yes, well, I was in California serving the Marine Corps back in 1993-1997. I traveled to San Juan Capistrano and purchased all of the tapes of Dr.Walter Martin available at CRI. If you go to CRI's website, those are no longer for sale.

In terms of your encouraging me to investigate the divinity of Christ, this would not be the best forum to discuss it in. I would be happy to discuss it in the Catholic forum as I will naturally point to the Early Church fathers and to scripture; this to me has to do with a consistency of truth as it is maintained over the centuries. I don't believe that the devil has more power over the truth of the Gospel to snuff it out over centuries or even a millennium. One of the aspects of Dr. Walter Martin answering an atheist who stated the quoting of scripture to prove the scripture is circular reasoning because the atheist believed it to be one book. As Church fathers and the Church maintains as God's people after the N. T. Scriptures is also a matter of the consistency of truth over all ages. For me to suggest truth was only maintained in the first century alone demonstrates to me that you believe God's truth can be corrupted. I'd be happy to discuss this elsewhere.