Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is the SALT of mormonism?

James Banta

[Erundur;151471]They would be if he said that no faithful LDS liberal democrat existed or could ever exist. But he didn't say that, did he?
    Sure sounded like it to me..

So you are the one who says he knows more about God and His ways than anyone of any other church after all.
    I said I didn't know.. Two can play at your word games..

I'm not.
    Sure sound like you are to me..

No, it's a nutty idea that the President of the Church rules Utah.
    And yet a clear majority of the Utah State government has sworn in the Temple before God to be obedient to the prophet..

No it wouldn't. That doesn't follow at all.
    We can do a "is so, is not" argument all day. I have shown you why it is so and all you have said is "IS NOT". I accept your concession..

I don't believe you because it clearly isn't.
    There is is again that desprate denial.. Calm down.. I won't rub your concession in..

Does that explain why you began insulting me right out of the gate, before I had even spoken to you? No, it doesn't.
    Yes it does because right out of the gates you called me a lair.. Lying is a very serious sin. It is included in the Bible with murder, ***** mongering, sorcery, and idolatry (Rev 21:8).. You use that terrible charge against me and think I wouldn't respond with the truth about you? Hardly..

That would be a refreshing change from you.
    It appears as you don't wish to set all this behind.. Well I can go back to ignoring you.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Sure sounded like it to me..
    And yet he didn't, at least not in anything you quoted. Maybe the problem is a lack of reading comprehension skills?

I said I didn't know.. Two can play at your word games..
    So you admit you're just playing word games.

Sure sound like you are to me..
    See above.

And yet a clear majority of the Utah State government has sworn in the Temple before God to be obedient to the prophet..
    And yet the President of the Church still doesn't rule Utah.

We can do a "is so, is not" argument all day. I have shown you why it is so and all you have said is "IS NOT". I accept your concession..
    That only works when the person actually concedes.

There is is again that desprate denial..
    Acknowledging reality != desperate denial.

Yes it does because right out of the gates you called me a lair..
    That's a lie, James.

Lying is a very serious sin. It is included in the Bible with murder, ***** mongering, sorcery, and idolatry (Rev 21:8)..
    Then you'd better stop doing it.

James Banta

I thought we could have a discussion.. I had hopes for you, but here in this post you again call me a liar.. That means we are done, and this time it is permanent. Good bye.. IHS jim