It is well-known that Smith had 34 wives.

It is well-known that he married (sealed) 7 women under the age of 18, 14 years old Helen mar Kimble ; Nancy Winchester, age 15; Fanny Alger and Flora Woodworth, both 16, and at the age of 17, Flora Ann Woodworth, Sarah Laurence and Lucy Walker.

Since these women, excepting Fanny were all taken by Joseph at a later age, and some could possibly argue (unsuccessfully though) that this does not cons***ute pedophilia. and to be honest, I was reluctant to make that charge until I saw this as an entry on wikipedia about Mary Elizabeth Rollins Leightner IN HER OWN WORDS:

9 April 1818 in Lima, New York–17 December 1913 in Minersville, Utah) Claimed that Smith had a private conversation with her in 1831 when she was twelve years old,[32][33]

[At age 12 in 1831], [Smith] told me about his great vision concerning me. He said I was the first woman God commanded him to take as a plural wife. … In 1834 he was commanded to take me for a Wife … [In 1842 I] went forward and was sealed to him. Brigham Young performed the sealing … for time, and all Eternity. I did just as Joseph told me to do[.]

After Smith's death, she remarried, becoming the 24th plural wife of Brigham Young. They married in 1845 and she bore him no children. Mary Elizabeth and her sister Caroline were instrumental in salvaging printed pages of the Book of Commandments when the printing press was destroyed by a mob on 20 July 1833.[34]

footnootes:

32 Newell & Avery 1994, pp. 65, .

33 a b c Compton 1997
34 Carter, Kate (1962), Our Pioneer Heritage, Salt Lake City, UT: Daughters of Utah Pioneers, p. 308

NOTE
When this woman was 12 years old, Joseph was 26 (1834 minus 1805) This is what is called "grooming" by a pedophile to a victim

It couldn't be much clearer that here is a woman describing that sort of behavior, and there is only ONE possible outcome: JOSEPH SMITH WAS A PEDOPHILE

Does the Bible record any of the prophets of a just, righteous and holy God as having behaviors of a pedophile.