Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proof of Smith's Pedophilia

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    I know you are from out West, but this is Georgia mountain folk in post Civil War South. Thank the wife for the cheep shot about Georgia. Also to gross sin you speak of does not refer to age as it does boys are girls pre****scent.
    You may want to apologize for the personal attack before trying to justify child sexual abuse.. That is men in their 30's taking 13 years old girls as wives, and plural wives at that.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    You may want to apologize for the personal attack before trying to justify child sexual abuse.. That is men in their 30's taking 13 years old girls as wives, and plural wives at that.. IHS jim
    The wives get younger and younger. What no once has ever been able to explain is how Joseph never had any offspring with 34 different women. Some of these women swore that the had Joseph's baby, all were lying. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that some were polygamist (true wives), but you dwell on the very young and pay no mind to the very old he was sealed too.

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    What have I ever said that meant I approve or made apologies?

The wives get younger and younger. What no once has ever been able to explain is how Joseph never had any offspring with 34 different women. Some of these women swore that the had Joseph's baby, all were lying. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that some were polygamist (true wives), but you dwell on the very young and pay no mind to the very old he was sealed too.

As you well know, D&C 132 commands that plurality is only to be entered into to "raise up seed" to the Mormon deity. Read it again. Are you suggesting that Smith didn't intend to do that when entering into these "marriages?" And please don't be so naive that you think Smith didn't have sex with his wives, when Brigham Young got fourteen of Smith's plurals to sign affidavits that they did have sex with him when the Reorganized Church was accusing Young of starting the whole polygamy mess. And by t he way, go to a medical book and look up coitus interruptus, the common method of nineteenth century birth control. There is also the issue of Smith making his "wives" live with other men - and in this way covering up any mistakes. Bennett was always around if further measures needed to be taken.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

As you well know, D&C 132 commands that plurality is only to be entered into to "raise up seed" to the Mormon deity. Read it again. Are you suggesting that Smith didn't intend to do that when entering into these "marriages?" And please don't be so naive that you think Smith didn't have sex with his wives, when Brigham Young got fourteen of Smith's plurals to sign affidavits that they did have sex with him when the Reorganized Church was accusing Young of starting the whole polygamy mess. And by t he way, go to a medical book and look up coitus interruptus, the common method of nineteenth century birth control. There is also the issue of Smith making his "wives" live with other men - and in this way covering up any mistakes. Bennett was always around if further measures needed to be taken.
    That is no longer required...also it says to those whom this law has been revealed. It is no longer required under any circumstances. Just like no need for the Law of Moses and the sacrifice of animals.

That is no longer required...also it says to those whom this law has been revealed. It is no longer required under any circumstances. Just like no need for the Law of Moses and the sacrifice of animals.
    How do you know that Joseph Smith was telling the truth, PaPa? Why would God change His mind (and the BoM solidly condemns polygamy), and if it was God's will, why would Joseph Smith consistently lie about it? Do you think God told David Koresh to take young teenage girls into his bed (as he did)?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

Do you lack confidence in you argument that you need bright colors and large font to make your case. My grandfather at 21 married his wife at 13, had nine children and a 60+ year marriage. So was my minister grandfathers pedophile?
    oh yes....your grandfather was a true pedophile to be sure....

alanmolstad

The wives get younger and younger. What no once has ever been able to explain is how Joseph never had any offspring with 34 different women..
    ....likely got a lot of head from the little girls?....or just pulled out?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Novato View Post
    ......The angel leaned over me and the light was very great, although it was night. When my aunt woke up she said she had seen a figure in white robes p*** from our bed to my mother's bed and p*** out of the window.

Let me get this right...

The little girl is sleeping, and wakes up and sees a guy leaning over her,,

and....

This "angel" then jumped out the window?

Ummm,,,ok, I think I know what what that "angel" actually was...

Do you lack confidence in you argument that you need bright colors and large font to make your case. My grandfather at 21 married his wife at 13, had nine children and a 60+ year marriage. So was my minister grandfathers pedophile?

Well, Papa, he obviously leaned in that direction. Your grandmother's parents were remiss in allowing that. Was she pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    "[At age 12 in 1831], [Smith] told me about his great vision concerning me. He said I was the first woman God commanded him to take as a plural wife. …"

"In 1834 he was commanded to take me for a Wife …"

Question: If JS was command in 1834 to take Mary Elizabeth for a wife, how could he have told her about it in 1831?