Thread: Healing Power of Humor

RachelAbraham1

Default Healing Power of Humor

Laugh out loud; laughter can bring great wonders humor therapy is the best example of how a laugh can make wonders happen in life. To put in simple words, humor therapy is an effective way of healing pain and stress, emotional as well as physical, using humor. It is a risk-free alternative method of dealing with illness, stress and pain. Moreover, it improves the quality of mind and in turn confidence in life.
    A good laugh would give you the power to cope up will serious illness like cancer, diabetes etc. Watching a comedy movie or shows, reading a humorous book, sharing humorous life experiences etc would induce laughter. It encourages stress relaxation and alleviates physical pain. A relaxed mind would make the patient feel good about him and the situation, which would help him to cop up with the illness.
    Do you know about the physical changes when you laugh for some time? The body takes more oxygen, increased heart rate, enhanced production of stress releasing hormones and antibodies, lowered blood pressure etc to mention a few. It enhances circulatory system as well as immune system of the body. A heartfelt laughter is good for your heart too.
    In short, the power of laughter is immense but sometimes neglected in most of our lives. In fact, it is a safe and cheaper way of handling difficult times of life. Take the power of smile and laugh into your daily life and stay always healthy, both physically and mentally.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by RachelAbraham1 View Post
    Laugh out loud; laughter can bring great wonders humor therapy is the best example of how a laugh can make wonders happen in life. To put in simple words, humor therapy is an effective way of healing pain and stress, emotional as well as physical, using humor. It is a risk-free alternative method of dealing with illness, stress and pain. Moreover, it improves the quality of mind and in turn confidence in life.
    A good laugh would give you the power to cope up will serious illness like cancer, diabetes etc. Watching a comedy movie or shows, reading a humorous book, sharing humorous life experiences etc would induce laughter. It encourages stress relaxation and alleviates physical pain. A relaxed mind would make the patient feel good about him and the situation, which would help him to cop up with the illness.
    Do you know about the physical changes when you laugh for some time? The body takes more oxygen, increased heart rate, enhanced production of stress releasing hormones and antibodies, lowered blood pressure etc to mention a few. It enhances circulatory system as well as immune system of the body. A heartfelt laughter is good for your heart too.
    In short, the power of laughter is immense but sometimes neglected in most of our lives. In fact, it is a safe and cheaper way of handling difficult times of life. Take the power of smile and laugh into your daily life and stay always healthy, both physically and mentally.
    I laught out so loud, I got a hurnia.

Diana C. Rhoads

It is great to have the ability to read a good edubirdie reviews quality post with useful data on topics that a lot are interested in. The point that the data are written are all first hand on actual experiences even aid more. Keep doing what you do as we like reading your work.

Kelly0989

I completely agree about humor therapy. I just want to add that music also may be healing.
    Have you ever heard about Music therapy ?

Firstly hear about humor therapy. It's a great idea. I'm working on original-writing.com. I will try to use humor therapy with my colleagues.

Does humor really heal? Judging from the facts noted on the online discussion board, it only cheers you up for a while and helps wind down. However, in fact it helps only for a short period of time and then you feel depressed again.

We have used this therapy with our scholarship writer , it was great experience. Thanks for such recommandation.