Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind The Veil: Never-before-seen videos

alanmolstad

Default Behind The Veil: Never-before-seen videos

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I'm personally happy that Newnamenoah was able to obtain these videos on Youtube. They've done a heck of a lot to expose the incredible paganistic occultism of Mormonism. It's probably one reason people are leaving the cult in droves. His brother posts over on CARM and has said all kinds of very ugly things about Noah (his adopted brother); Mormons are unable to simply deal with actual facts, but go the extra mile to discredit the poster - and in some cases, as I've had happen - post private information obtained by snooping around in "messages." That is one of the pluses of posting on the WM site - you can still have a degree of privacy and don't have to PAY for it!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Ah..... You do realize that merely providing a link to illegally obtained copyrighted material could make this website financially liable if this website sells goods or services, or solicits for donations (which it does).

UTLM found this out when they tried the same thing and was forced to take down the link or pay fines.

You could be the cause of bringing down this website.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I'm personally happy that Newnamenoah was able to obtain these videos on Youtube. They've done a heck of a lot to expose the incredible paganistic occultism of Mormonism. It's probably one reason people are leaving the cult in droves. .....
    It is very cool to see videos of what things are like for the people involved.
    I had seen a lot of videos of the "handshake" stuff, but always told or viewed from the point of view of the guest....The chance to watch a video told from the point of view of the guy behind the veil is very cool.

I will try to post more of the videos as my free time allows!

Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-19-2014 at 08:22 AM.

RealFakeHair

It is very cool to see videos of what things are like for the people involved.
    I had seen a lot of videos of the "handshake" stuff, but always told or viewed from the point of view of the guest....The chance to watch a video told from the point of view of the guy behind the veil is very cool.
    What I don't understand is this; after jesus of Joseph Smith jr Imaginary mind was baptized by John the LDSinc. Did the mormon jesus give the secret hand shake to John the LDSinc.?

alanmolstad

I think all this Mormon handshake **** is silly, and I think the Mormon people that put their trust in this **** need to have their head's examined.

RealFakeHair

I think all this Mormon handshake **** is silly, and I think the Mormon people that put their trust in this **** need to have their head's examined.
    The whole thing borders on the bazaar to silly. Can't the TBM out there realize none of this took place until it came out of Joseph Smith jr. Imaginary mind?

I will try to post more of the videos as my free time allows!
    I'm guessing you feel that "Lying For The Lord" and violating Federal Copyright laws is OK with you then?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    I'm guessing you feel that "Lying For The Lord" and violating Federal Copyright laws is OK with you then?
    Ah, what? lying for the LDS lord is a mormon thing, and I didn't know the mormon god had a copyright on Kolob.

neverending

Hi alan, you do know all these secret handshakes came straight from the Masons. My son was a Mason for several years and when we discussed the temple rituals, he said, "Hey, that's what the Mason's do in their temples." So we know that JS was a Mason and a high ranking one, I do believe a 33 degree Mason, part of the Scottish Rite. Don't try and get anyone to believe the rituals that are performed daily in the LDS temples came from God for those rituals were MANMADE, a secret club so to speak. Those who believe that nonsense have been lead down the primrose path. One question for any Mormon who cares to answer, why were there changes made to the temple rites in 1991 when JS claimed God told him these things and that they were never to be altered. No revelation to make the changes either. Goodness, even Pres. Kimball claimed to have received a revelation to allow blacks the priesthood but nothing concerning the temple. Very strange.

neverending

Ah..... You do realize that merely providing a link to illegally obtained copyrighted material could make this website financially liable if this website sells goods or services, or solicits for donations (which it does).

UTLM found this out when they tried the same thing and was forced to take down the link or pay fines.

You could be the cause of bringing down this website.
    Then why don't you report it to your leaders because you would love to see this site closed down, wouldn't you? If these videos are on Youtube, they are there for all the world to see. Seems they don't have any problems with posting anything. Time will tell won't it?

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Ah, what? lying for the LDS lord is a mormon thing, and I didn't know the mormon god had a copyright on Kolob.
    In order to obtain this video the person would have to have lied out loud no less than 5 times. By you displaying his illegally obtained video you are giving tacit approval to his lies and deception. That makes it lying for The Lord.

Any work (art, writings, video, music, etc..) is automatically copyrighted under US copyright laws whether finished or not.
    By this person filming the video within the temple without the permission of the Church he has violated Federal copyright laws the same as if he went into any movie theater and videotaped the screen while the movie was playing. Newer laws have made this a felony if anyone profits from it. As I said before, since this website sells books and also asks for donations, the case will be made that this website has profited from the video, and therefore is equally culpable in the crime, even if all they did was link to where the video was being shown. You have put the Walter Martin website in jeopardy.

I won't even get into the the fact that he broke tresp***ing laws, right to privacy laws, and most important, moral laws of God.

But I guess the ends justify the means with you.
    Last edited by theway; 03-19-2014 at 09:29 AM.

neverending

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    I'm personally happy that Newnamenoah was able to obtain these videos on Youtube. They've done a heck of a lot to expose the incredible paganistic occultism of Mormonism. It's probably one reason people are leaving the cult in droves. His brother posts over on CARM and has said all kinds of very ugly things about Noah (his adopted brother); Mormons are unable to simply deal with actual facts, but go the extra mile to discredit the poster - and in some cases, as I've had happen - post private information obtained by snooping around in "messages." That is one of the pluses of posting on the WM site - you can still have a degree of privacy and don't have to PAY for it!
    Thanks Apologette for your contributions to WM. And it is for that one reason that I never will go back to CARM. When anything that is said in private can be violated, there is something seriously wrong with that site.

RealFakeHair

In order to obtain this video the person would have to have lied out loud no less than 5 times. By you displaying his illegally obtained video you are giving tacit approval to his lies and deception. That makes it lying for The Lord.

Any work (art, writings, video, music, etc..) is automatically copyrighted under US copyright laws whether finished or not.
    By this person filming the video within the temple without the permission of the Church he has violated Federal copyright laws the same as if he went into any movie theater and videotaped the screen while the movie was playing. Newer laws have made this a felony if anyone profits from it. As I said before, since this website sells books and also asks for donations, the case will be made that this website has profited from the video, and therefore is equally culpable in the crime, even if all they did was link to where the video was being shown. You have put the Walter Martin website in jeopardy.

I won't even get into the the fact that he broke tresp***ing laws, right to privacy laws, and most important, moral laws of God.

But I guess the ends justify the means with you.
    Did not your prophet Joseph Smith jr. lie about his practice of polygamy before the revelation magically appeared in his pocket?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post
    [SIZE=3]Hi alan, you do know all these secret handshakes came straight from the Masons. .....
    i had heard that, we once had a guy named Ed Decker from SAINTS ALIVE come to our church and put on a talk about the history of the Mormon church and its many connections with the masons....very scary what these guys were into, and yet..... very silly now for people to still be swept up in all they "secret handshake junk"....

alanmolstad

Im free for the next few hours, so I will go over a few more videos and post the ones I find interesting.

RealFakeHair

i had heard that, we once had a guy named Ed Decker from SAINTS ALIVE come to our church and put on a talk about the history of the Mormon church and its many connections with the masons....very scary what these guys were into, and yet..... very silly now for people to still be swept up in all they "secret handshake junk"....
    Ed Decker and the god makers video was a game changer.

Ed Decker.... LOL...
    Talk about your Lying For The Lord!

RealFakeHair

Ed Decker.... LOL...
    Talk about your Lying For The Lord!
    Well at least he learned one thing from being a mormon.
    PS what was one of his lies?

alanmolstad

Ed Decker and the god makers video was a game changer.
    i agree...

I got to work with Saints Alive when a large church in the Seattle area was doing evening Bible study and the topic was "Outreach to the Cults"

Although I had known of Mr Decker for years due to his many visits to the Walter Martin radio show, it was not until that time that I had an opportunity to talk with him in person.
    Mr Decker did the "Mormon" part and I did a part of the JWs

It was a lot of fun and I got invited out to see his office where he records things and sends out information.

alanmolstad

Well at least he learned one thing from being a mormon.
    PS what was one of his lies?
    Mr Decker is a member of this forum, so lets all remind the people we may be witnessing to of the rules dealing with personal attacks in our conversations that deal with members of this message board.......we can check the "Here are The Rules" area dealing with the word "lie" for more information.

RealFakeHair

i agree...

I got to work with Saints Alive when a large church in the Seattle area was doing evening Bible study and the topic was "Outreach to the Cults"

Although I had known of Mr Decker for years due to his many visits to the Walter Martin radio show, it was not until that time that I had an opportunity to talk with him in person.
    Mr Decker did the "Mormon" part and I did a part of the JWs

It was a lot of fun and I got invited out to see his office where he records things and sends out information.
    Here is a back drop to the story of the god makers. Many years ago while working in an office full of men, one day we started to talk about religion, and when the subject of mormons came up one of the guys went ballistic.

Let me tell you about a man name Jed, that is not he real name. Any way days later I asked him why he went off on the mormon, seeing I knew little about them myself at the time.
    Anyways, he told me his wife took off with their three boys to live in Utah because he wouldn't convert to mormonism.
    Now at the time I thought that's not a good reason to leave your husband and move clear across the country, there has got to be more to the story. I believed at the time his ex-wife left him because he was an alcoholic, and an A-hole.
    However one day I was talking to his new wife of twenty odd years and she told me the whole story of when he began to drink heavy, it only started after his divorce from his first wife. He had spend all his money and time trying to find out where she had taken his children, but kept running into a brick wall from everyone from church leaders to the police in Utah.
    His new wife also told me why his ex-wife had left him. It was because she wanted to become a goddess in heaven, and she needed a mormon husband with a temple recommend, and a temple marriage.
    Even then I thought it was all BS, there had to be a more down to earth reason, but it was none of my business, so I never pressed the issue.
    Then one day out of the blue I had a magazine or more of a paper in my post office box, and on the front page was this head line. Mormons leaving their non-mormon spouses for religious reasons. I began to read the whole paper from front to back and everything Jed and his new wife told me began to make sense.

Mr Decker is a member of this forum,
    But if he hasn't been active in the forum for several months, shouldn't we ***ume that he now rejects the forum and wants his membership deleted? Otherwise, won't the forum be accused of inflating its numbers?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    But if he hasn't been active in the forum for several months, shouldn't we ***ume that he now rejects the forum and wants his membership deleted? Otherwise, won't the forum be accused of inflating its numbers?
    Kinda like the LDSinc. dose?

alanmolstad

I know of a story much like that one myself...

and we do tend to think that there "must" be more to the story....But the sad truth is that I have also seen that the Mormon religion can come between people that you sure thought had a strong marriage.

The idea of perhaps just being able to "go with the flow" gets tossed out the temple window due to the big push within thre Mormon church that you have to be married to the right person, do the right things, visit the right place, say the right thing, to be able to become a God or goddess.......

the teaching becomes more important than the marriage.

the pursuit of being a god can push all other family concerns right out the Mormon temple window