Thread: Difficult Questions that every LDS Mormon needs to answer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Theway, the one thing most ex-mormon tell me is how embarr***ing it is to them to admit how wrong they were when they believed in Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind.
    Their saving grace is how 20/20 hindsight works so well. Oh boy, there is that word again.
    You say 20/20 hindsight; I call it blaming God for their lack of Faith and their doubts!

What I have always found true is that if you look at their first exit stories from the LDS Church, there is almost never any mention of God or the Holy Spirit leading them, it all I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I....
    Then later on when someone points out to them that there is no mention of God in their story, (usually me) then all of the sudden it's "Oh yeah! It was the Holy Spirit leading me on all the time" that is if they aren't Atheist.

LOL... it's comical to observe.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    You say 20/20 hindsight; I call it blaming God for their lack of Faith and their doubts!

What I have always found true is that if you look at their first exit stories from the LDS Church, there is almost never any mention of God or the Holy Spirit leading them, it all I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I....
    Then later on when someone points out to them that there is no mention of God in their story, (usually me) then all of the sudden it's "Oh yeah! It was the Holy Spirit leading me on all the time" that is if they aren't Atheist.

LOL... it's comical to observe.
    Why would the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible lead someone to Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind church?
    I find the history of Joseph Smith jr. Beginning from 1826 forward to be nothing more than an evil-con-man sexed-up good for nothing lazy liar. Please don't ask me what I really think