Thread: Difficult Questions that every LDS Mormon needs to answer.

alanmolstad

Default Difficult Questions that every LDS Mormon needs to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    [vid=youtube;V6nas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6namaAF2bs[/video]
    Instead of me wasting a hour of my life... How about just posting a few of them?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Instead of me wasting a hour of my life... How about just posting a few of them?
    Let us waste a hour of your life now, and save you from an eternity of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Let us waste a hour of your life now, and save you from an eternity of darkness.
    No thanks....
    I don't read posts that would take me more than 2 minutes to read... What on earth then makes you think I would waste a hour simply because it is in video form?

RealFakeHair

No thanks....
    I don't read posts that would take me more than 2 minutes to read... What on earth then makes you think I would waste a hour simply because it is in video form?
    I watch paint dry too. Theway, it only take a few second to come to the real Jesus of the Holy Bible, but you gotta first reject Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind religion.

I watch paint dry too. Theway, it only take a few second to come to the real Jesus of the Holy Bible, but you gotta first reject Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind religion.
    Wait a minute!

Rejecting Joseph Smith is a work!
    How long does it take to believe, how long do I have to work at it?

Why is it you Faith Aloners always add onto Faith Alone?

LOL.... love the contradictory theology of Evangelicals.

RealFakeHair

Wait a minute!

Rejecting Joseph Smith is a work!
    How long does it take to believe, how long do I have to work at it?

Why is it you Faith Aloners always add onto Faith Alone?

LOL.... love the contradictory theology of Evangelicals.
    As they say, a bad day of golf beats a good day of work, so think of it as a bad round of golf.

As they say, a bad day of golf beats a good day of work, so think of it as a bad round of golf.
    Like I said... Too much work, too much time involved.

neverending

No thanks....
    And why should anyone want to spend 2 minutes reading anything you say? I read your comment to me yesterday and it took me at least 10 minutes to get through it but I did. What are you afraid of theway? Afraid you might learn something that would cause you to doubt your church? Don't you want to learn new things? Not even curious?

neverending

What will you say to God someday when you're accused of saying, "Too much work, too much time involved." No time for God? Is that what you really want all of us to know?

RealFakeHair

Theway, the one thing most ex-mormon tell me is how embarr***ing it is to them to admit how wrong they were when they believed in Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind.
    Their saving grace is how 20/20 hindsight works so well. Oh boy, there is that word again.

Theway, the one thing most ex-mormon tell me is how embarr***ing it is to them to admit how wrong they were when they believed in Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind.
    Their saving grace is how 20/20 hindsight works so well. Oh boy, there is that word again.
    You say 20/20 hindsight; I call it blaming God for their lack of Faith and their doubts!

What I have always found true is that if you look at their first exit stories from the LDS Church, there is almost never any mention of God or the Holy Spirit leading them, it all I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I....
    Then later on when someone points out to them that there is no mention of God in their story, (usually me) then all of the sudden it's "Oh yeah! It was the Holy Spirit leading me on all the time" that is if they aren't Atheist.

LOL... it's comical to observe.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post

What will you say to God someday when you're accused of saying, "Too much work, too much time involved." No time for God? Is that what you really want all of us to know?
    That's a strange statement coming from a faith "Alone" "God does it all" believer???

RealFakeHair

You say 20/20 hindsight; I call it blaming God for their lack of Faith and their doubts!

What I have always found true is that if you look at their first exit stories from the LDS Church, there is almost never any mention of God or the Holy Spirit leading them, it all I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I....
    Then later on when someone points out to them that there is no mention of God in their story, (usually me) then all of the sudden it's "Oh yeah! It was the Holy Spirit leading me on all the time" that is if they aren't Atheist.

LOL... it's comical to observe.
    Why would the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible lead someone to Joseph Smith jr. imaginary mind church?
    I find the history of Joseph Smith jr. Beginning from 1826 forward to be nothing more than an evil-con-man sexed-up good for nothing lazy liar. Please don't ask me what I really think

neverending

That's a strange statement coming from a faith "Alone" "God does it all" believer???
    Would you please clarify this comment? As I didn't find it strange at all. You will stand before God someday and be judged. And you don't think I believe that God does everything? Now THAT is strange. And I will answer you this: when I began doubting the Mormon Church, the church I was born and raised in, it wasn't me who put those doubts there, it was the Holy Spirit working in my life. At the time, I was to young to understand about how God worked.
    My doubts began when I was 8 for even then I didn't want to be baptized, it was forced on me because it is what is required of all 8 yr. old Mormon kids just as fulfilling a mission is considered a requirement; course I know it isn't forced on these young men but the pressure put on them is overwhelming. Fathers expect it and don't want to be shamed by other members of their Ward.
    On Sunday mornings as that little 8 yr. old girl waiting for my parents to get ready for church, I was in our living room watching Day of Discovery. At such a young age I was impressed by the people and the love of God they showed. Their smiling, happy faces impressed me; I don't recall seeing many smiling faces at my Ward everyone was so serious, even my father. Maybe God wanted me to watch that program, He can do whatever He wants. He is always in control of every aspect of my life. Again, I give Him all the praise and honor for only He is worthy of it.

Would you please clarify this comment? As I didn't find it strange at all.
    You will stand before God someday and be judged.
    And what criteria exactly, will I be judged by?
    I already told you I have a faith in Jesus Christ of the Bible, what else is needed???
    What I find strange is that you will not be able to answer that without contradicting yourself. So why would you ask it?

And you don't think I believe that God does everything? Now THAT is strange. And I will answer you this: when I began doubting the Mormon Church, the church I was born and raised in, it wasn't me who put those doubts there, it was the Holy Spirit working in my life.
    Exactly as I stated.... This is what is called blaming God for your loss of Faith and your doubts.
    Here's a little hint for you to be able to determine whether something is of God or not.

GOD NEVER WORKS WITH DOUBTS, THAT IS COMPLETELY SATAN'S DOMAIN.
    The very name of Satan means "the accuser" or "the doubter" or more specifically in your case "The Questioner"
    The Holy Spirit only works with truth and/or confirms truth.
    Last edited by theway; 03-19-2014 at 03:33 PM.

neverending

And what criteria exactly, will I be judged by?
    I already told you I have a faith in Jesus Christ of the Bible, what else is needed???
    What I find strange is that you will not be able to answer that without contradicting yourself. So why would you ask it?

Exactly as I stated.... This is what is called blaming God for your loss of Faith and your doubts.
    Here's a little hint for you to be able to determine whether something is of God or not.

GOD NEVER WORKS WITH DOUBTS, THAT IS COMPLETELY SATAN'S DOMAIN.
    The very name of Satan means "the accuser" or "the doubter" or more specifically in your case "The Questioner"
    The Holy Spirit only works with truth and/or confirms truth.
    This will be hard for you for you do NOT believe in the Jesus Christ of the Bible! You believe in a created Jesus Christ who wasn't always God! The Jesus Christ of the Bible has ALWAYS BEEN GOD! God will judge you because you have believed in a false Jesus Christ, putting your trust in a false Jesus Christ! You may think the Jesus you have believed in all the years you've been able to know about him is the truth but you've been fooled. As for the Holy Spirit, He is capable of speaking to anyone, and speaking to them and showing them the truth. Your church tells people to read the BoM and pray and the Holy Spirit will reveal to them the truthfulness of it. Well, why when I prayed about these things when I began doubting your church, I never had anything revealed to me and my doubts continued. WHY if God wanted me to remain a Mormon? Do you think it was easy to leave the religion I was raised in? I wanted desperately to believe it was true but never received anything to make me know it was true. I also had the Holy Spirit speak to me when I was in a temple being married. I heard a man's voice 3 times telling me I didn't belong there and to get up, leave. I even felt something trying to push me out of my seat. Was this Satan, dwelling in one of your temples? How would that be possible when your temples are supposed to be the most Godly building of your religion? I know exactly who it was and yes, it was the Holy Spirit and yes, it was meant to show me that the religion I had been raised in was wrong and I was to come to Jesus and accept him and be part of his family. That I know with everything that is in me. God had a purpose for me, without a doubt. How grateful I am everyday for his love, grace and mercy. He loved me enough to die for me.