Thread: Temple aprons, who said to put them on?

alanmolstad

Default Temple aprons, who said to put them on?

In the Mormon temple service, as seen in this video - you can see that the people are wearing aprons at the 1:46 point.

Now recently I was informed that during this Mormon temple service that the people are commanded by Satan to put on the aprons.

The aprons are clearly to resemble leaves, and not the skins given to Adam and Eve by God...

I would like it confirmed to me that it is Satan that commands the Mormons to put on this apron?

and at a later point of the Mormon temple service do the Mormons remove the inferior green aprons and put on the better ones that represent the better aprons given by God?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    In the Mormon temple service, as seen in this video - you can see that the people are wearing aprons at the 1:46 point.

Now recently I was informed that during this Mormon temple service that the people are commanded by Satan to put on the aprons.

The aprons are clearly to resemble leaves, and not the skins given to Adam and Eve by God...

I would like it confirmed to me that it is Satan that commands the Mormons to put on this apron?

and at a later point of the Mormon temple service do the Mormons remove the inferior green aprons and put on the better ones that represent the better aprons given by God?
    Just my opinion, but some of these people need to put green bags over their heads too