Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel C. Peterson discusses Joseph Smith's pedophilia

alanmolstad

Default Daniel C. Peterson discusses Joseph Smith's pedophilia

There you go!.....

alanmolstad

so many mormon posters on this forum tried to deny ....where are they lately once it came out from the Mormon leadership that Smith was doing the nasty with little kids just like what the Christians have been trying to warn them about for years?...

TrueBlue?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    so many mormon posters on this forum tried to deny ....where are they lately once it came out from the Mormon leadership that Smith was doing the nasty with little kids just like what the Christians have been trying to warn them about for years?...
    So, waiting on the proof that this marriage was consummated.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue? View Post
    So, waiting on the proof that this marriage was consummated.
    One of the things we used to hear all the time from Mormons was "Where is your proof he had other wives?....What proof do you have he slept with the wives of men that he had sent out on a mission?"

Today we hear another kinda sad defense of Smith's perversions by people that attempt to put a better spin on his marring a 14 year old child....by pointing out the official Mormon answer that "Not all his marriages were consummated....

By implication then they seek to paint-over Smith's actions and give the appearance that Smith might not have had sex with the little underage girls he married..

Does that fool anybody?........well not so far.

Now, I bet people might be wondering, what did that look like when Smith married such a little girl?
    And as luck would have it, we actually have a darn good example to look at to judge how it looked.

Turns out that Smith is not the only Mormon leader into this stuff...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.l...wEbDc&pid=15.1

and....

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P...wEsDw&pid=15.1

so there, that gives us a very good image to have in our minds when we start a conversation about Smith and his......zipper.....

TrueBlue?

One of the things we used to hear all the time from Mormons was "Where is your proof he had other wives?....What proof do you have he slept with the wives of men that he had sent out on a mission?"

Today we hear another kinda sad defense of Smith's perversions by people that attempt to put a better spin on his marring a 14 year old child....by pointing out the official Mormon answer that "Not all his marriages were consummated....

By implication then they seek to paint-over Smith's actions and give the appearance that Smith might not have had sex with the little underage girls he married..

Does that fool anybody?........well not so far.

Now, I bet people might be wondering, what did that look like when Smith married such a little girl?
    And as luck would have it, we actually have a darn good example to look at to judge how it looked.

Turns out that Smith is not the only Mormon leader into this stuff...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.l...wEbDc&pid=15.1

and....

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P...wEsDw&pid=15.1

so there, that gives us a very good image to have in our minds when we start a conversation about Smith and his......zipper.....
    Warren Jeffs is not a Mormon. For you to try and equate that sick person with LDS is frankly sinful. He encouraged girls to sleep with their fathers until they were handed over to someone else in marriage. You are bearing false witness and you know it.

alanmolstad

and how old was that little girl he so-called "married" again, hmmm?

TrueBlue?

and how old was that little girl he so-called "married" again, hmmm?
    Who are you talking about? Joseph Smith or the man you salaciously try and equate with Joseph Smith?

alanmolstad

exactly.........

TrueBlue?

exactly.........
    Clearly your not trying to have a discussion here. No wonder why no one comes here anymore.

alanmolstad

I asked how old was the little girl he "married"?

alanmolstad

This should not be that hard of question to answer.

HOW OLD?

How old was the little girl that he "married"???

TrueBlue?

HOW OLD?

Answer this. What do you think changed in society of today from society of the 1800s and prior? Where it was not uncommon for people of ages between 14 to 17 to be married throughout all of history. Only in the past 100 years or so did it become repugnant.
    Second, many marriages of Joseph's were dynastic in purpose, not for sex.

alanmolstad

HOW OLD?

still cant seem to type that answer?......fingers just dont seem to give that information out?

TrueBlue?

still cant seem to type that answer?......fingers just dont seem to give that information out?
    I answered it in the question that I asked. You have your answer. Do you care to carry on a conversation or not?

alanmolstad

Someone asked if its normal for a full grown man to take a little girl as his bride?

Let us find out what that even looks like.

Give me a moment and I will do a web-search to see if I can find some photos that can represent for us what this looks like.

I think I shall GOOGLE search......perhaps I might start a new topic here on the MORMON area about what it really looks like when this happens...

TrueBlue?

Someone asked if its normal for a full grown man to take a little girl as his bride?

Let us find out what that even looks like.

Give me a moment and I will do a web-search to see if I can find some photos that can represent for us what this looks like.

I think I shall GOOGLE search......perhaps I might start a new topic here on the MORMON area about what it really looks like when this happens...
    What makes the "little girl" little?8788a7fa6d05ff777b6555eee131523a.jpgProm-Runway-Show-–-Teens-200x148.jpg

One pic is of an adult, the other is of 15 year old. Which is which?

Now with that in mind, what makes it inappropriate of this day and age for an adult man to be with a 15 year old? I know what makes it reprehensible for that to happen and fully agree with why it is.

alanmolstad

"Oh they never had real sex"

That is the answer that the official Mormon church wants you to think....
    But it is interesting that this is not actually the official answer?

It's an answer they seek to have people think, but it's not an answer that the church can risk standing behind.

What they do is attempt to side-track the question by moving the topic off of Smith and young girls, and what he actually did, and get people to consider another answer , but to do this all without actually saying that the other answer is true, or has anything to do with Smith's zipper around young girls.

just my opinion?....
    Well, lets just look what the current crop of Mormon answer dealers are saying to deal with this issue of Smith's sexual history with underage girls.

Here is a link to go view to see for yourself -
    http://ldsanswers.org/did-joseph-smi...year-old-girl/

Read it for yourself and notice how they move the question away from what Smith actually did to young girls, and put things in place that they hope to help lead the reader away from the real question of what Smith did, to other people ....and other issues....

But look for the answer you actually came there to find....
    Look for the part where the Mormon church says, "They never had real sex"

TrueBlue?

"Oh they never had real sex"

That is the answer that the official Mormon church wants you to think....
    But it is interesting that this is not actually the official answer?

It's an answer they seek to have people think, but it's not an answer that the church can risk standing behind.

What they do is attempt to side-track the question by moving the topic off of Smith and young girls, and what he actually did, and get people to consider another answer , but to do this all without actually saying that the other answer is true, or has anything to do with Smith's zipper around young girls.

just my opinion?....
    Well, lets just look what the current crop of Mormon answer dealers are saying to deal with this issue of Smith's sexual history with underage girls.

Here is a link to go view to see for yourself -
    http://ldsanswers.org/did-joseph-smi...year-old-girl/

Read it for yourself and notice how they move the question away from what Smith actually did to young girls, and put things in place that they hope to help lead the reader away from the real question of what Smith did, to other people ....and other issues....

Nobody knows if they did or not. Because of that I can't definitively say they didn't. Yet all the evidence shows they did not. Joseph Smith had no problems impregnating Emma. Not one wit. Yet 33 other women just so happen to never ever as to date, been able to produce an offspring of the so sexually active Joseph Smith? Even you have to admit, that is quite the accomplishment.

TrueBlue?

Please can we answer my question now? What makes a little girl little?

alanmolstad

>>>>>

Thus we come to the final summing up ....and it goes like this-

To the question, "Was Mormon prophet Smith a pedophile ?....the official answer that the Mormon church will stand behind is...."We don't know for sure"

?

You have to understand how this looks to the rest of the world, for the fact is, if he was a pedophile, then every Mormon who ever lived is also partly to blame for helping him establish this sin ..

Now from time to time we hear a Mormon try to put a better "spin" on the deeds of Smith by saying, "But in them days it was not uncommon for full grown men to marry little girls".....
    Or we hear Mormons claim that " Some girls just 14 look a lot like 18 with the correct makeup and a nice wig" etc....

But such Mormons dont understand that saying such things undercuts the whole "Smith was a prophet of God" argument.

Its like the Mormons dont understand that if Smith was correct when he would get finished with one sister and then try to bed down with the other sister and say, "God has given you to me as wife", then it really does not matter what the "common practice " at the time was....

and if Smith was really told that he was to marry little girls and have sex with them, then it really does not matter to us what we think of his actions, or if we think that 12 to 14 is too young to have sex.

For if God told him to do that, then all attempts to make Smith's actions look better to us today are actually an admitting that you don't believe Smith was told anything by God...

If Smith was a true Prophet than any other clever sounding defense of his actions by Mormons besides, "He was told to by God" is unneeded and actually shows a lack of faith in Smith being a prophet.

So in other words, any time I hear a Mormon try to list people like Abraham, or to point to the common standards of the time of Smith, etc, are understood by me as the hint that the Mormon actually shares my disbelief in Smith being a true Prophet...

So,,,,,what are we left with then+?
    We are left with a bunch of Mormons running around attempting to defend Smith by pointing to many things, people and ideas, all in their attempt to make Smiths actions look better.But all the Mormons are actually doing is showing that they don't believe Smith was a Prophet any more than we Christians do.....

If Smith was a Prophet, then no explanations would be needed.
    If Smith was not a Prophet, then no explanations would ever be good enough.

Thats why I just smile when I read the way many Mormons struggle to defend Smiths actions...
    For in the very act of defending him they show us they dont believe in him at all....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-17-2017 at 04:12 AM.

TrueBlue?

>>>>>

Thus we come to the final summing up ....and it goes like this-

To the question, "Was Mormon prophet Smith a pedophile ?....the official answer that the Mormon church will stand behind is...."We don't know for sure"

?

You have to understand how this looks to the rest of the world, for the fact is, if he was a pedophile, then every Mormon who ever lived is also partly to blame for helping him establish this sin ..

Now from time to time we hear a Mormon try to put a better "spin" on the deeds of Smith by saying, "But in them days it was not uncommon for full grown men to marry little girls".....
    Or we hear Mormons claim that " Some girls just 14 look a lot like 18 with the correct makeup and a nice wig" etc....

But such Mormons dont understand that saying such things undercuts the whole "Smith was a prophet of God" argument.

Its like the Mormons dont understand that if Smith was correct when he would get finished with one sister and then try to bed down with the other sister and say, "God has given you to me as wife", then it really does not matter what the "common practice " at the time was....

and if Smith was really told that he was to marry little girls and have sex with them, then it really does not matter to us what we think of his actions, or if we think that 12 to 14 is too young to have sex.

For if God told him to do that, then all attempts to make Smith's actions look better to us today are actually an admitting that you don't believe Smith was told anything by God...

If Smith was a true Prophet that any defense of his actions by Mormons besides, "He was told to by God" is unneeded and actually shows a lack of faith in Smith being a prophet.

So in other words, any time I hear a Mormon try to list people like Abraham, or to point to the common standards of the time of Smith, etc, are understood by me as the hint that the Mormon actually shares my disbelief in Smith being a true Prophet...

So,,,,,what are we left with then+?
    We are left with a bunch of Mormons running around attempting to defend Smith by pointing to many things, people and ideas, all in their attempt to make Smiths actions look better.But all the Mormons are actually doing is showing that they don't believe Smith was a Prophet any more than we Christians do.....

If Smith was a Prophet, then no explanations would be needed.
    If Smith was not a Prophet, then no explanations would ever be good enough.

Thats why I just smile when I read the way many Mormons struggle to defend Smiths actions...
    For in the very act of defending him they show us they dont believe in him at all....
    That is the most ridiculous reasoning I have ever heard. So whenever an apologist tries to defend Christianity, the very fact that it needs defending is proof that it's false. Ok.

Clearly you have made up your mind so that you can slander at will. Regardless, facts are facts, and as usual, you choose to acknowledge only the ones you like and disgard all the others that don't fit our fantasy world narrative. Goodbye.

alanmolstad

That is the most ridiculous reasoning I have ever heard. So whenever an apologist tries to defend Christianity,......
    God either told Smith to marry little girls and to bed down with the wives of his friends and believers...or God did not tell Smith to do such things.

The appeal to "Oh everyone was doing it back then" is actually an admittance that you don't believe God told Smith anything.

Why is this so?
    Because -

If God told Smith to do such things, then no other reason is needed.

But....

If God did not tell Smith to do such things, then no other reason will ever be good enough to justify it.

alanmolstad

never ever as to date, been able to produce an offspring of the so sexually active Joseph Smith? Even you have to admit, that is quite the accomplishment.

So it would seem sexual perverts seek many things though their sexual conquests of women...

but not responsibility.

Not long-term commitment.

Perverts like Smith are more into "Wham-Bam, thank you mam"

So they tend to take needed steps that allow them to find full sexual fulfillment to their sexual desires, yet don't place them at risk of getting caught, (husband comes home early from mission) or being required to support a young girl after they had finished with them.

Sexual perverts like Smith are more interested in the next sexual conquest, rather than forming a long-term relationship with any of these other women.....
    I mean lets face facts, if Smith wanted a woman to stick around and be there for him when he got old, he already had a wife sitting at home.
    He was out there after new sexual experiences...new partners...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-17-2017 at 02:55 AM.

I answered it in the question that I asked. You have your answer. Do you care to carry on a conversation or not?

The TRUTH is you did not answer it. HOW OLD? HOW MANY YEARS OLD?

Not 'how have social norms supposedly changed?'

STILL can't bring yourself to answer the question?

TrueBlue?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

The TRUTH is you did not answer it. HOW OLD? HOW MANY YEARS OLD?

Not 'how have social norms supposedly changed?'

STILL can't bring yourself to answer the question?
    I have answered it. Now do you wish to address my posts, or just keep ignoring them because it disarms your slander of Joseph Smith?