I ***ume that you left Mormonism after some time, drifted back into SRF, and now are attending a Christian Church.
I went directly from Mormonism into a Christian Church. I went to a mega church, in my area (Eastside Christian) for a whole year, but I did not do well there. I had been out of Christianity for years and a lot had changed, as far as style of worship. I felt very lost in this church, even though I attended with my two granddaughters. I attended their newcomers cl***es and actually joined the church. They told me baptism was not required, since I had already been baptized into a Christian Church at age eight. So, it was great in the beginning, but I was never able to make a real connection, there. I just felt lost. So, after a year of that, I dropped out and went back to the comfort and safety of the LDS Church! That was in 2009.

That lasted only about four months. I loved being back with my friends and feeling a certain comfort zone there, but the doctrine! By then, I knew way too much. Had to leave again (and have not even thought of going back, since that time). After that, I found the Christian Reformed Church, that I still attend. Had a whole set of new problems with Calvinism, which took me out for a few months. What brought me back was my husband. He had been attending with me the last few months, before I left, and he really loved this church. When he had to have back surgery (which was quite an ordeal), he requested a visit from the Pastor of this church. He, then, asked me to go back with him, and so we did, as soon as he got better...and have been there ever since. That was about a year and half ago.