Thread: Reinart what is your opinion of William Tyndale ?

cheachea

Default Reinart what is your opinion of William Tyndale ?

He was martyred for trying to put the Word of God in the Common People's hands. He opposed The Pope and was strangled to death and then burned at the stake.(1536 A.D.)

*What does his death mean to you ?

*Are you thankful that he gave his life so that others could read the Word of God ?

*How do you feel about him being a Trinitarian ?

* Why don't you believe God would Faithfully preserve His Word for all generations ?

* Why do you believe that The Lord would have verses in the Bible for more than 500 years that didn't belong ?

320px-Foxe's_Book_of_Martyrs_-_Tyndale.jpg
    Last edited by cheachea; 05-30-2014 at 01:27 PM.

reinart

He means nothing to me, never knew him or really would have cared to.
    He gave us a translation, and a fairly good one, but because the Catholics forced Erasmus to include a forced p***age, it wasn't perfect as the orginal language.
    I feel him being Trinitarian, means he was never Christian, never had the truth and was attacked by his own kind, other Trinitarians from his mother church.
    WHY I BELIEVE HE COULDNT , WELL I BELIEVE HE COULD, BUT WOULD NOT STOP MAN, ANYMORE THAN HE WOULD STOP MAN FROM SINNING IN OTHER WAYS.
    As has been shown and told to you, you can't seem to get the point, why was there over 1300 years of no Greek MSS copies that had it, not about why it was in a ENGLISH translated version.

IT WASN'T THERE, not only Oneness, but Trinitarian and Socinian and secular historians and scholars understand why.

cheachea

Quote Originally Posted by reinart View Post
    He means nothing to me, never knew him or really would have cared to.

Wow..... Just Wow. This is how you feel about a Saint of God Martyred for The Word of God.

You attack Real Christians and the Historical Doctrines of Real Christians.

You should ask The Holy Spirit of God to Lead you into all Truth because He is Truth.

Gary_Biblelover

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Wow..... Just Wow. This is how you feel about a Saint of God Martyred for The Word of God.

You attack Real Christians and the Historical Doctrines of Real Christians.

You should ask The Holy Spirit of God to Lead you into all Truth because He is Truth.
    Totally agree my friend. Since the whole concept of the trinity is all over the Bible, it's hard to miss ...

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Biblelover View Post
    Totally agree my friend. Since the whole concept of the trinity is all over the Bible, it's hard to miss ...
    I believe,reniart, is out looking for oneness in the Holy Bible, before he gets back with us. lol

I appreciate cheachea, but isn't the OP a form of baiting?

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Biblelover View Post
    Yup--Paul reiterates it more than once:

1 Corinthians 8:6----King James Version (KJV)
    6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Paul, nor the NT writers never included God the Son as the "one God" of the Biblical NT. That was reserved alone for the God and Father of Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:3---King James Version (KJV)
    3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,