Thread: Mormon Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery, Before and After

alanmolstad

Default Mormon Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery, Before and After

Snow Patrol

Hey Alan, two things.

1. What does this have to do with Mormonism?

2. What has happened to you lately? Your posts have deteriorated to a level not seen before.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Hey, she looks great, I bet ol jo put her back on top of his list.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Patrol View Post

1. What does this have to do with Mormonism?

........I think she used to be a good Mormon......lately?...not so much...LOL

alanmolstad

2. What has happened to you lately? Your posts have deteriorated to a level not seen before.
    I must have hit her pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid ?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Hey, she looks great, I bet ol jo put her back on top of his list.
    She does look great, but.....Didn't old Joe like em young?.....say around 14 years old or so?....

Snow Patrol

I must have hit her pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid ?

What are you talking about? Hit her (who) close?

If you want to become like all the other critics of the LDS faith and become and ANTI-mormon (the person) then continue down the path you are going. If you want to remain a critic of the LDS faith then correct your style of postings.

RealFakeHair

What are you talking about? Hit her (who) close?

If you want to become like all the other critics of the LDS faith and become and ANTI-mormon (the person) then continue down the path you are going. If you want to remain a critic of the LDS faith then correct your style of postings.
    What you don't think ol jo would hit on her?
    PS Ol jo was a conman but he wasn't blind

Snow Patrol

I don't know about Joseph Smith but with the way you talk I imagine you would.

RealFakeHair

I don't know about Joseph Smith but with the way you talk I imagine you would.
    What is the old saying, "the heart is welling, but?
    If you don't think ol jo wouldn't hit on her, then you don't know the man's history.

Snow Patrol

I also know the saying and scriptural concept that goes something like... if you think it you might as well as say you did it. Again, based on your history of posting here, your thoughts are worse than Joseph's actual history. Sorry, but I call it like I read it.

RealFakeHair

I also know the saying and scriptural concept that goes something like... if you think it you might as well as say you did it. Again, based on your history of posting here, your thoughts are worse than Joseph's actual history. Sorry, but I call it like I read it.
    Does this make me an LDSinc. Head guy in charge Prophet in good standing now?

So???

I would never allow anybody I know to get plastic surgery because 90% of the time they turn out worse than they were before. In her case it worked.... However most of the before was probably just because of her weight then.

I have nothing bad to say about her. She is still really humble.
    Two weeks ago she was my sister's maid of honor or bride's maid (I'm not sure which one) however as little time as she has nowadays, she spent the whole time dolting over my sister, her dress and making sure everything went smooth.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    So???

I would never allow anybody I know to get plastic surgery because 90% of the time they turn out worse than they were before. In her case it worked.... However most of the before was probably just because of her weight then.

I have nothing bad to say about her. She is still really humble.
    Two weeks ago she was my sister's maid of honor or bride's maid (I'm not sure which one) however as little time as she has nowadays, she spent the whole time dolting over my sister, her dress and making sure everything went smooth.
    I too have nothing to say bad about her, she has not had things going her way for a long time. I believe the 2006 picture says all we need to know. As far as the 2009 picture, I hope it doesn't just cover over old wounds so to speak.

alanmolstad

I think her "fainting spell" was totally fake.........

Made good TV....

Her stage dive got her what she was on that show in the first place seeking to get..."Attention"

The Pheonix

How is this about the Mormon Faith...just crude, but no surprise. I expect this kind of trash! Pathetic!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Well now that it remains tells me all I need to know about the people who run this site.
    Last edited by The Pheonix; 07-23-2014 at 04:35 PM.

The Pheonix

I think her "fainting spell" was totally fake.........

Made good TV....

Her stage dive got her what she was on that show in the first place seeking to get..."Attention"
    Sure it was fake, as we are all liars; right? You are neither and gentleman or a Christian. Hope you enjoy hell.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
    Sure it was fake, as we are all liars; right? You are neither and gentleman or a Christian. Hope you enjoy hell.
    Could we not say the same thing about Joseph Smith jr.?

The Pheonix

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Could we not say the same thing about Joseph Smith jr.?
    Did not know he posted here it his day he did not have the Internet to insult people. Try and keep up.