Thread: The Earth is not Flat.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Christodoulos

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    I will answer based on my belief that the scriptures are literal. So first we would have to ask what did Adam and Eve look like? Obviously, their genes, carried all traits humans have today and probably other traits that have since disappeared. Many of their genes were not visible because other genes dominated and I think perhaps humans degenerated in many ways because of the effects of sin. We usually imagine Adam and Eve as looking like ourselves. However, for genetic reasons, Adam and Eve were not “white” or “black” but something in between. Adam’s skin coloring may have been similar to that of Native Americans. I’m guessing. So where do different colors of skin come from?
    I think people adapted to where they lived after the flood. For example, fair-skinned people living near the equator are more susceptible to several health risks, such as skin cancer. Consequently, they have slightly less chance of living to reproductive age and p***ing on genes for light skin color to their children. Likewise, darker-skinned people absorb less sunlight, depriving them of vitamin D3, which forms in skin exposed to sunlight. In some la***udes, this could cause health problems. Therefore, over many generations, dark-skinned people tend to live near the equator and light-skinned people tend to live at higher la***udes. I see this as a good example of microevolution. I also think people seem to “like” people more similar to themselves so people probably separated according to their features and tone of skin.
    And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. 25 And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[h] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in his own image,
    in the image of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.

So where did the Black Race come from? Do you normally do a lot of GUESSING???

Are you saying Blacks came about as a result of "when sin entered the world?"
    Do Blacks represent man's sinful nature?

We know people have children that resemble their parents.
    Yeppers : you are part of the idiotic ICR crowd of flaT EARTHERS..

bLACKS HAVE CHILDREN THAT RESEMBLE their parents ,married or not.

How did the first pair of black male and female parents come about?

How did the first pair of Blacks appear who were genetically pure black in order to produce other pure blacks?

You see how crazy you are ?
    Last edited by Christodoulos; 08-07-2014 at 04:26 PM.