Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
O.K. so you don't agree with me.. You don't like evolutionary thinking in human biology . And you have a right to disagree ...clearly you do.

So, you also have the right to tell me where did Black people come from? not from me they didn't!
Hello Christodoulos,

I think there are a few questions a little more important than where black people came from. If it takes intelligence to make an arrowhead, why doesn’t it take vastly more intelligence to create a human? Do you really believe that bacteria will turn into people if you wait long enough? And where did the bacteria come from?
Where has macroevolution ever been observed? What is the mechanism for getting new complexity, such as new vital organs? If any of the thousands of vital organs we see in life evolved, how could the organism have lived before getting the vital organ? If a reptile’s leg evolved into a bird’s wing, as evolutionists claim, wouldn’t the leg become a bad leg long before it became a good wing? If macroevolution happened, where are the billions of transitional fossils that should be there? Billions! Not a handful of questionable transitions. Why don’t we see a smooth transition among all living creatures, or in the fossil record, or both?