Thread: If Adam and Eve then why Blacks ,Whites , Yellows?

Christodoulos

Default If Adam and Eve then why Blacks ,Whites , Yellows?

If Adam and Eve were real people,if they were humanity's original set of parents then how do you account for the various races which exist on planet earth.

The six day creationists claim the earth is about 6000 years old .

We can see what the earliest Egyptians looked like from about 4000 years ago by examining the graphics inside temples.

WE also know that during this time there were Blacks depicted as slaves on these same graphics.

So that should mean that in less than 2000 years from Adam and Eve to ancient Egypt the several races of man were formed.

And had migrated all over the world ..

But did not know each other .

But did not share anything from each other's culture .

And did not resemble each other physically. And had different bone structure and hair texture and eye sockets.

And also had different physical and intellectual abilities . All this had occurred in the space of much less thn 2000 years. Much less of you believe the flood story.

Now if you believe all that ,then you must be a card carrying member of the ICR gang of six day swindlers.

MacG

Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
    If Adam and Eve were real people,if they were humanity's original set of parents then how do you account for the various races which exist on planet earth.

We can see what the earliest Egyptians looked like from about 4000 years ago by examining the graphics inside temples.

WE also know that during this time there were Blacks depicted as slaves on these same graphics.

So that should mean that in less than 2000 years from Adam and Eve to ancient Egypt the several races of man were formed.

And did not resemble each other physically. And had different bone structure and hair texture and eye sockets.

And also had different physical and intellectual abilities . All this had occurred in the space of much less thn 2000 years. Much less of you believe the flood story.

Now if you believe all that ,then you must be a card carrying member of the ICR gang of six day swindlers.

Out of curiosity what color do you believe Adam to have been?

MacG

Christodoulos

Quote Originally Posted by MacG View Post

MacG
    "Out of curiosity, what color...." give me a break!

You gotta be kidding me..

Man's earliest ancestors were primate types .. So far they don't cl***ify the fossils by color but by age..

hundreds of thousands of years.. so what are you talking about ? Big Mac!

alanmolstad

MacG
    The only information about Adam and Eve comes from the Bible...and as far as I know the Bible does not tell us much about their looks....

MacG

"Out of curiosity, what color...." give me a break!

You gotta be kidding me..

Man's earliest ancestors were primate types .. So far they don't cl***ify the fossils by color but by age..

hundreds of thousands of years.. so what are you talking about ? Big Mac!
    You asked (paraphrasing) where did the various colors come from? If you did not mean different colors then use different words. I am ***uming that all of the ones that you mentioned did not happen all at once so there had to be a 'first' humanoid not likely a whole tribe at once - you seemed to have an angle you were working so I asked what was the color of the first humanoid? If a cosmic ray hitting a gene makes a mutation in a primate, we finally arrive at humans and we do not see the phenotypical characteristics in primates that we see in the 'blacks, whites and yellows' (What? no Red man? ) I think it is safe to ***ume that all humans started with one color phenotype. Which do you suppose it was? Like I said, just curious.

Christodoulos

You asked (paraphrasing) where did the various colors come from? If you did not mean different colors then use different words. I am ***uming that all of the ones that you mentioned did not happen all at once so there had to be a 'first' humanoid not likely a whole tribe at once - you seemed to have an angle you were working so I asked what was the color of the first humanoid? If a cosmic ray hitting a gene makes a mutation in a primate, we finally arrive at humans and we do not see the phenotypical characteristics in primates that we see in the 'blacks, whites and yellows' (What? no Red man? ) I think it is safe to ***ume that all humans started with one color phenotype. Which do you suppose it was? Like I said, just curious.
    That question is like asking what were the colors of the wings of the first bird ; or the color of the first giraffe.

First of all a humanoid is about 2-3 hundred thous. years before the first **** erectus appeared.

The color of the first **** sapien ,according to biologists was probably Black. but there's no soldid proof of that. It's a safe bet that it is.

anything else?

This has to do with genetics. First, genetics has shown that there is only one human race as the Bible says and not the four Darwin claimed there was. As for the different colors, that has to do with the genetic information that has been lost when groups of people were separated at Babel. It is actually possible for black people to have white children and this is supported by the albino problem in Ghana I believe it is where witch doctors hunt down white skin children of black people for supers***ious reasons

http://www.africaw.com/major-problem...inos-in-africa

alanmolstad

as far as I know, the Bible does not address the question of race,,,or the different colors of humanity....

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    The only information about Adam and Eve comes from the Bible...and as far as I know the Bible does not tell us much about their looks....
    this is interestinmg for me to read.

I found this topic, only read the opening question, and answered it above,,,
    Only then did I drop back and read the other comments and I was surprised to see I had already answered this same topic/question way back in August of 2014 !!!!

and it turns out my answer today many years later is yet still in agreement....

Interesting to learn ...