Thread: A Cult: Six Day Literal Genesis Cultists.

Christodoulos

Default A Cult: Six Day Literal Genesis Cultists.

In my opinion ,the literal genesis six day believers represent the latest cult threatening the very existence of the Christian Faith in the world.

And they have all or some of the ear marks of a very dangerous cult which threatens the advancement of the Christian faith in America and in the world.

And as with other non christian cults ,they fail to openly answer questions , have a secret hidden agenda ,

They usually follow a pastor or preacher whom they regard as a gifted GURU who exploits them for money.

They believe they have exclusive knowledge and all others are lacking in this special enlightened wisdom and are not to be considered worthy of salvation or at least are inferior to their own inspired religious order and so on,

I can draw parallels all day long comparing the six day creationist crowd who follow the Ken Ham museum
    cathedral of rank stupidity but This should suffice .

Personally , I believe these cultists are a disgrace to the christian faith.

KEN HAM is a major guru of this cult.
    Last edited by Christodoulos; 08-11-2014 at 04:49 PM.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Christodoulos View Post
    In my opinion ,the literal genesis six day believers represent the latest cult threatening the very existence of the Christian Faith in the world.

And they have all or some of the ear marks of a very dangerous cult which threatens the advancement of the Christian faith in America and in the world.

And as with other non christian cults ,they fail to openly answer questions , have a secret hidden agenda ,

They usually follow a pastor or preacher whom they regard as a gifted GURU who exploits them for money.

They believe they have exclusive knowledge and all others are lacking in this special enlightened wisdom and are not to be considered worthy of salvation or at least are inferior to their own inspired religious order and so on,

I can draw parallels all day long comparing the six day creationist crowd who follow the Ken Ham museum
    cathedral of rank stupidity but This should suffice .

Personally , I believe these cultists are a disgrace to the christian faith.

KEN HAM is a major guru of this cult.
    I tend to agree...

yet Jesus in speaking to his disciples about preparing a place for them in heaven said 'if it were not so I would have told you'. So given this honesty and integrity of Christ, why didn't he change or correct Moses when he was here on earth? why would he leave error in the very bible he read from in the synagaug?(sp)
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    yet Jesus in speaking to his disciples about preparing a place for them in heaven said 'if it were not so I would have told you'. So given this honesty and integrity of Christ, why didn't he change or correct Moses when he was here on earth? why would he leave error in the very bible he read from in the synagaug?(sp)
    first....

Have I ever in a million years said that Genesis was in error?

alanmolstad

I think that you can believe in the story of genesis, and in evolution...that one does not need to decide between the two.

On many topics on this issue I have went over the Genesis text verse by verse and shown how there is nothing that attacks the science of evolution found in the text.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I think that you can believe in the story of genesis, and in evolution...that one does not need to decide between the two.

On many topics on this issue I have went over the Genesis text verse by verse and shown how there is nothing that attacks the science of evolution found in the text.
    Hmm...let's see which do I believe? Scripture inspired by the Holy Spirit or the writings of Darwin inspired by??????.
    Not a hard choice, at least for some.

alanmolstad

You know, I keep asking people that if there is some teaching I have talked about that they would like to see it's support in the Bible?..to just ask.

and I have said that if there is anything I have said on this subject that they would like to discuss?..Im open to it.

I have listed verse after verse and shown how it all works and that there is nothing that stands against science and evolution, and have asked if there are any questions to just let me know and we can go over the information again..

But .......I never hear back.....

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You know, I keep asking people that if there is some teaching I have talked about that they would like to see it's support in the Bible?..to just ask.

and I have said that if there is anything I have said on this subject that they would like to discuss?..Im open to it.

I have listed verse after verse and shown how it all works and that there is nothing that stands against science and evolution, and have asked if there are any questions to just let me know and we can go over the information again..

But .......I never hear back.....
    My point I raise above is this-
    That I spend a lot of effort to try to come up with easy to understand ways to show people what the story of Genesis actually says.
    I back everything I have said with a verse of the Bible at each point.
    I try my best to make all that I say to be things that are always in-line with what the Bible says.

and at the end I always ask anyone who has a doubt about anything I have posted, to respond in a way that will grow both of us to a deeper understanding of the scriptures.

and in return all I get from people is - "Evolution is evil"?

I post verse after verse and request that people that disagree with me also support what they say with a verse so that I can be challenged to look at the Genesi story from your POV.

and in return all I get back is - "Darwin was a pervert"

I so look forward to the day when someone that thinks Im wrong is able to open their Bible and debate me on what i say, and not just phone-in an answer as they drive by...