Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
thats my point...

For so long I have heard from the Young Earthers that the teachings of Evolution are "against' what the Bible says..
But the truth is, there is nothing in Genesis that actually stands 'against' evolution at all.

So this means there is no reason for some of my brothers to get all crazy and do name-calling against people like myself who have come to see that the proof behind evolution is sufficient and that there is squat in the bible against it..

So we dont see any problem with evolution at all.

The Bible does not teach "against" the evolution of life including man.

What the Bible does teach, is that man came forth from the earth.
We see this teaching over and over in the Bible.

This same teaching is also at the heart of evolution.

So while evolution itself is not talked about in the Bible what we do find talked about is a story that walks with evolution.
So Alan I ask again, show one verse in the Bible that would cause a person to come to the conclusion that man evolved from an ape.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness". 2Tim 3:16

Those who would learn the things of God, and be ***ured of them, must know the Holy Scriptures, for they are the Divine revelation. What Darwin wrote was not divine revelation. The Bible is profitable for all purposes of the Christian life. It is of use to all, for all need to be taught, corrected, and reproved. There is something in the Scriptures suitable for every case including Creation, God did not need The Origin of Species to explain Genesis.