A scriptural clarification of the times we're living through right now!

At the time of the end, a time that has already come, the 1290th day, the dead in Christ rose first, and are with Jesus right now, waiting for the next event, His coming for us.

Isaiah prophesied of this event first.

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be over past.

Now, on to the revelation of Christ, and of his apostles.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Right now, real Christians all over the middle east and other locations, are under attack, and being killed for Christ's sake as the apostate Christians swear their love of jews, and cheer on these jewish orchestrated abominations against Jesus' s church. Just as was prophesied, it won't be long until the Jewish led Anglo American Great Babylon money power is destroyed in one hour, and who's violent destruction is the cover for the escape of we who are waiting and watching to meet Jesus and those already risen, in the clouds, and return with them to Paradise for the great celebration, called the wedding celebration of Christ and His church. This is next

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

1 John 3:3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

It's what's on the agenda anytime in the next couple years. I wrote this for who ever it is who needed it.

When it happens the world falls under the antichrist till the 1335th day. BUT NOT WE WHO TRUST AND KNOW JESUS CHRIST!!!