Thread: Is Election the Only Means of Salvation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saxon

You have not given me a simple answer that I can clearly understand. You tell me stories, refer me to Walter Martin, but never directly answer the question. A simple yes or no will clear it up for me as far as understanding your position. How about it, I am an old man.

alanmolstad

My answer:
    When did I predetermined the hero would be a spy?

Saxon

Yes or no will make it clear. Are you afraid to be clear about what you believe?

alanmolstad

Move
    .on...

Saxon

Why not answer the question? Yes or No!!!

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Why not answer the question? Yes or No!!!
    you can go ahead and copy/paste the same question over and over a few dozen more times if you like....

I will just hang back and allow you to get that out of your system.

When you have had enough, just let me know and I can wrap it all up with a link to the Martin recording as well as tell you go check my post number #78 for my own take on the topic.

have fun....

Saxon

That is very Christian of you. Are you just out to win an argument or are you interested in sharing ideas as to what the truth is? You can't get ahead if you are not willing to give of yourself. All I am asking is a clear and truthful answer to the question and then we can go on to a better knowledge of truth if it is truth you are looking for. You won't gain anything by trying to annoy people. A simple yes or no and we can go further.

alanmolstad

like I said.......as many times as you need....