Thread: told you so!

alanmolstad

You know......

Not too long ago a few Mormons were all in our face about our teachings that Smith was only in it for the sex, and that he was chasing after younger and younger skirts...The Mormons were all so sure that "That stuff with the young 14 year old girl is not true!"

Im going to have to go back into some of the forums past posts where this topic was being debated to see what Mormons were so sure back then that Smith never had 40 women, and check on what they are thinking now?

They were so sure, so in our face with their 100% sureness that Mormon Smith only had one wife and all the stories about him running after skirts was just Christian lies....I wonder how they look now at what they were so sure of back then just afew months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You know......

Not too long ago a few Mormons were all in our face about our teachings that Smith was only in it for the sex, and that he was chasing after younger and younger skirts...The Mormons were all so sure that "That stuff with the young 14 year old girl is not true!"

Im going to have to go back into some of the forums past posts where this topic was being debated to see what Mormons were so sure back then that Smith never had 40 women, and check on what they are thinking now?

They were so sure, so in our face with their 100% sureness that Mormon Smith only had one wife and all the stories about him running after skirts was just Christian lies....I wonder how they look now at what they were so sure of back then just afew months ago?
    Perhaps the truth will set them free.

It is sad that so many people have been victimized by such a deceiver as he. I recently learned that it is documented history that he was convicted of the misdemeanor of "peeping" and fined $2.68. Peeping was the scam of 'peeping' into crystal rocks and inventing the finding of treasures such as gold. He would put the rocks into his hat, then cover his face with it, and then claim that he 'saw' the location of treasures. He used exactly the same scam to 'translate' the 'gold plates' of the Book of Mormon. Of course, poor deceived Mormons deny this, and make it into a controversial issue. This link has a copy of the court case. http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no68.htm

It is easy for me to believe that he saw no 'personages' at all, but instead completely made up the story about the gold plates and the translation.
    TD