Thread: No Mormons here

fpv

Default No Mormons here

How come there are no Mormons posting here?

FPV

John T

Quote Originally Posted by fpv View Post
    How come there are no Mormons posting here? FPV
    I believe that they are attempting to "shut the board down" via their absence. If there are no Mormons on this part of the site,, then there can be no discussion about the cult of Mormonism..

alanmolstad

FPV
    The ones I knew first hand had taken a very strong stand against the idea that Joe Smith had many wives and even had underage girls in his bed...

The Mormons who used to post here a lot really went out on a limb and said that none of the things the Christians are here were posting about Smith chasing skirts was true..

However according to the "new truth" that the Mormons leadership just came out with, all the the Christians have been saying about Smith chasing younger and younger skirts turns out to be true.

Thus the normal reaction of our Mormon guests here is to hide...

They have all died of embarr***ment and they hope the Christians that they had attacked over the Smith-sex topics will forget it ever happened, or will drop out of the forum.

I got a lot of emails from former members of this forum over the last month and they are , watching for the chance in the future to post past comments that Mormons have made here, and how their past statements are now found to be in conflict with current Mormon "truth" as pertaining to the busy sexual life of the Mormon founder Joseph Smith....

alanmolstad

I also take close note to the number of times this topic alone has been visited lately.....

So I understand that many interested Mormons are still visiting this website and searching the topics.
    The hump that they cant get over is the fact that they took such a public stand against the idea that their founder of Mormonism was a skirt-chaser, and now they see that the truth is that everything they had disagreed with has turned out to be true!

Joe Smith chased young girls
    This now is admitted by the Mormon leadership.

....he got them in his bed, and seems to have this goal always on his mind, and it was to be the reason he got shot in the end.

and this points us all to the conclusion that all the junk about digging up lost golden plates is just a ruse to get girls to sleep with him....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 12-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.

cheachea

It's been a little slow on the forums lately. Maybe some former posters will chime in on the topic.

FPV
    Most of them are over on CARM trolling and don't even participate over there in a responsible way - they try to derail threads, never answer any questions, and fail to act in "honesty" with their fellow men. You're not missing anything by having the Mormons flee from here. Use the forum to tell people the truth about Mormonism, its history and strange antichrist doctrines.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    I believe that they are attempting to "shut the board down" via their absence. If there are no Mormons on this part of the site,, then there can be no discussion about the cult of Mormonism..
    But how can that be? I thought you guys didn't need us.

alanmolstad

I believe its nice for people of all faiths to "want" to come here to talk with me.
    But Im not sure anyone will ever "need" to come here and talk with me...

Yet if someone does, then they will find me interested in listening to them.

TrueBlue?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    The ones I knew first hand had taken a very strong stand against the idea that Joe Smith had many wives and even had underage girls in his bed...

The Mormons who used to post here a lot really went out on a limb and said that none of the things the Christians are here were posting about Smith chasing skirts was true..

However according to the "new truth" that the Mormons leadership just came out with, all the the Christians have been saying about Smith chasing younger and younger skirts turns out to be true.

Thus the normal reaction of our Mormon guests here is to hide...

They have all died of embarr***ment and they hope the Christians that they had attacked over the Smith-sex topics will forget it ever happened, or will drop out of the forum.

I got a lot of emails from former members of this forum over the last month and they are , watching for the chance in the future to post past comments that Mormons have made here, and how their past statements are now found to be in conflict with current Mormon "truth" as pertaining to the busy sexual life of the Mormon founder Joseph Smith....
    You will never find a post of mine denying that Joseph Smith had multiple wives. In fact, I would be pleased for you to CFR the posts that Mormons declined that Joseph had multiple wives.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue? View Post
    You will never find a post of mine denying that Joseph Smith had multiple wives........
    Kinda sad point to raise....

TrueBlue?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Kinda sad point to raise....
    Why is that? Should I not honor Abraham? Joseph Smith practicing polygamy is nothing new under the sun. Sad for you to raise the point.