Thread: Circumventing National Security w/ Freedom of Religion

Default Circumventing National Security w/ Freedom of Religion

"You will know them by their fruits. , “ (Matthew 7:16)
    I didn't know where else to put this little gem, but I think it qualifies as "hot".

I also remain a little puzzled why there is so little room given for the civic expression of the Christian faith to a website that bears his name. The very thing that WM himself was aware of (recalling his comments on a Donahue show).

But on to the post. My, what a storm of controversy that surrounds the current oval-office occupant. Two links I would like to refer you to concerning Mr. Obama in what may be an abundantly clear token of who the man is. Anyone who has followed the litigations of the ACLJ has no trouble comprehending the magnitude of stealth activity that has given rise for so much concern

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...n-u-s-mosques/

http:// http://www.americanthinker.c...doctrine_.html

Yes, such attempts have found willing accomplices, wishing we too lose sight of better objectives.

“Do not speak out,' so they speak out. But if they do not speak out concerning these things, Reproaches will not be turned back.”*(Micah 2:6)
    Sometimes, I feel I can’t do anything but go cross grain against a putrid moral condition. We are likely the most gospel rich nation on earth, so they have preconditioned their secular defenses all the more. Yet, blindness to the glorious gospel is no match to the Spirit’s work. And though temptations still “are common to man”, one has to wonder if in these end-times, we don’t see the righteous do more ****ing out of their own candles (hello liberal Christianity), far from it, past the brink, and rising up against us.

For those who are comfortable with their current source of input that maintains the U.S. is in a slight mode of correction here or there, other than that, everything continues freely as always, might want to dump such propagandist.*

My mother taught journalism, back in college days the WSJ sent teams of students to study where journalistic malpractice was to be avoided and how it was done. Though older now and hard for these things to retrieve, we both know that the heart of man had responsibility that was nurtured.

But for the record on what’s out there today, throw a loop in their search fields on any top three or so controversial issues of the day and see the bias start to pop up. That goes for watchdog sites too.

I’m afraid that this problem covering up inappropriateness is true, which makes any sound word of encouragement sound all the better I’m thinking. A word not just for one on one encounters with the unchurched here and there, but an always and everywhere invitation

As I see it,

"I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it." (Matthew 16:18)
    Has not the brethren bitten and swallowed the comfortable end of this fact and hidden it in ****led silence? And the fact that there will always be a remnant of God could also invite the same sense of security. How is this happening?

The old brush fires of unrighteousness were slowly turned up on us because our voice of dis-unity couldn't b-l-o-w the trumpet loud enough whenever we attempted to speak up. That feeble voice was an open invitation.

"Like an eagle the enemy comes against the house of the LORD, Because they have transgressed My covenant And rebelled against My law." (Hosea 8:1B)
    ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’*40“On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:39, 40)
    My own countrymen have now become expert in speaking up for everything including friendship. But now as we clearly see,, good is as evil and they are quite comfortable to stop shy of the things of God. So what is the brethren faced to do with this item of social well being that is now right there in the Church and "against My law"?

What law? You just read it but maybe didn't apply the breaking of that law to the correct party. If liberal Christianity which shares in calling on His name has now come to the place of such determination behind the many multi-faceted deceptive and destructive practices, then indeed the house of the Lord is under attack. And we know what the Apostle told to do to such who held the Christian faith in error (***us 1:10-13)!

"I said, “In the middle of my life, I am to enter the gates of Sheol, , " (Isaiah 38:10)
    As our brethren do now in every corner of the earth. Whether they like it or not isn't the point here. The point is to know when the time is right to say "I am to enter", without reluctance.

"Put the trumpet to your lips." (Hosea 8:1A)
    As we should have been doing all along.

Then Hezekiah had said, “What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD? (Isaiah 38:22)
    Saying, what is the sign of gladness to go, not thankfulness? As Peter did say:

"For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?" (I Pet 4:17)
    What is the "outcome of those"? Not some distance outcome for "those" but now, as in "is time".

Updated Comment Bottom line and more specific to my point, based upon these two sourced articles, what is your radar telling you concerning the possibility of things taking on this covert purpose that is far different from “tools” other administrations have used? "Radar", that one item our own intel people have to resort to often.

Your comments would be appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by MichaellS; 01-03-2015 at 10:46 PM.

alanmolstad

this topic needs an update as time has changed a few things...