That is, children of the Gay Desecration of Marriage!

Children of ****sexual Couples

I noticed another such article about a year ago that commented on about the same number of GDM children. These people, now grown adults endure much, including endangering themselves with the complicit gay crowd, sometimes, death threats.

It is as though these are in campaign mode set for stops along a nationwide scheduled tour. I suppose that is our answer to the GLBT aggressive lobby representing this single digit minority. But then, what if we had ten thousand like them on that trail, would it then be enough to overturn this ugly portfolio of decision losses in overturning bans? Better yet, is it God’s will?

For a while there up to about 2010, the workhorse, Public Advocate said:

“with the help of your pe***ions, emails, and phone calls to congress, has been able to stop the ****sexual Lobby from p***ing their frightening ****sexual Adoption bill.”- Eugene Delgaudio
Now, with the current oval office occupant bent on transformation has been able to effectively legislate from the bench rather than letting the courts interpret the law:

Legislating From the Bench on Gay Marriage

“As of January 7, 2015, the total number of Obama Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 307, including
  • two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States,
  • 53 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals,
  • 250 judges to the United States district courts, and
  • two judges to the United States Court of International Trade”

To me, it appears he has had no problem in tipping the scales of his predecessor towards this abuse:

“In total Bush appointed
  • two Justices to the Supreme Court of the United States (including one Chief Justice),
  • 62 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, and
  • 261 judges to the United States district courts.”- Wikipedia