Thread: so, you got Banned at CARM ?

alanmolstad

Default so, you got Banned at CARM ?

Here's the deal kids.....

So you got yourself banned at CARM and went right to "Plan - B" and logged on to the Walter Martin Forum .
    I for one got no problem with that.
    Glad to have you here...nice to see a new face around these parts.

However...

The history of this site has shown me that the people that do come here after being Banned from CARM dont trend to last long here due to the large amount of bickering they attempt to return to that got them banned from CARM in the first place.

My advice...
    Dont use this site as a way to pick right up where you left off on CARM....

Dont just **** your chance to start over here in an effort to get in the last word in an argument on CARM that no one here gives a darn about anyway...

getting yourself banned from this site takes work...you have to really want it....
    Getting banned from here does not just accidentally happen.....
    You really have to ask to be banned , via your posts, to be banned...and chances are I tried to warn you of what you are going to end up doing.........

John T

The same holds true for CARM.

To educate the miscreants, they are suspended because they break the house rules, usually by being uncivil and making an obscene insult instead of dealing with the issue at hand. Just today, I reported a poster for stating "Jesus must have been high on hashish..." In my view, that poster should have been suspended for 10 to 30 days. But since I cannot moderate that forum, I just report that.

After someone gets so many infractions ind is simply being obnoxious, and wants to act like a troll, then the "**** rule" comes into effect. By that, their rules state "No ****s allowed" and that determination is made by the administration. There are several mormons who fall into that category there, and if they are ****s on CARM, it is a sure thing that they will also be ****s here. That is because while snakes shed their skin regularly, they do not change their essential nature of being a snake, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Here's the deal kids.....

So you got yourself banned at CARM and went right to "Plan - B" and logged on to the Walter Martin Forum .
    I for one got no problem with that.
    Glad to have you here...nice to see a new face around these parts.

However...

The history of this site has shown me that the people that do come here after being Banned from CARM dont trend to last long here due to the large amount of bickering they attempt to return to that got them banned from CARM in the first place.

My advice...
    Dont use this site as a way to pick right up where you left off on CARM....

Dont just **** your chance to start over here in an effort to get in the last word in an argument on CARM that no one here gives a darn about anyway...

getting yourself banned from this site takes work...you have to really want it....
    Getting banned from here does not just accidentally happen.....
    You really have to ask to be banned , via your posts, to be banned...and chances are I tried to warn you of what you are going to end up doing.........

alanmolstad

People here get warned. ..
    But you notice that the only problem is with people that seem to go out of their way to break rules. .

It's like they are asking to be banned

CARM is a terrible place and opens believers up to false teachers and does not correct the latter
    check the new book thread to find my new books