Thread: Because or for?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

listen....I have never said even once "Faith alone"

I have posted many times the video where you can hear from Walter martin tell you what the Bible teaches..

Why are you still confused?

Noting I have posted has said "Faith alone.
    I have never once posted the words "Faith alone"

I dont believe such a thing,

I have posted many times a video that shows Walter Martin teaching clearly what the Bible is telling us on the topic.

I have quoted Walter many times, and you can check to make sure I have quoted him correctly as I have also pointed to the very spot on the recording that I'm quoting.

Walter Martin says we are not saved by Faith alone...nor works, nor any combination of the two.

You have the videos , you have seen and heard Walter talking at length on the topic.
    I have quoted him over and over...

So lets try to document from now on any opinions as to Walter being a co-called "faith alone" teacher.
    I dont think it is fair to intentionally misrepresent the teachings of Walter.

I shall post once again the recording of Walter answering the question about how we are saved.
    If within the recording you find support for your views?..then quote the part that does.
    But if at long last you start to see that what Walter is saying is actually the same thing I have been saying all along?..

Then I would expect this to end this matter here and now.

Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-01-2015 at 10:17 AM.