Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting in the Deep South

Novato

Default Voting in the Deep South

Hi All:

I must admit to a degree of puzzlement over the results in the Southern portion of the USA regarding the GOP primaries held there. It seems fairly obvious that Mitt Romney will win the eventual nomination, however I find the exit poll results quite fascinating in regard to the 80% of voters who align themselves to EV Christianity.

Since I have been many times in the South, and still remain puzzled by their, seemingly uneducated or uninformed, response to many things, I suppose I should understand the weirdness of their voting trends.

Romney came in third to Santorum & Grinich mostly because of the 80% of EV voters.

To put it bluntly, the Ev’s voted for a Roman Catholic (considered a cult by most EV scholars) or a three time adulterer who suddenly became an EV a few years ago and has been accused by his own party members of corruption (which is why they will not endorse him)

For me it clarifies the nonsensical and unbiblical theories of EV Christianity, it is more clearly amplified by the words written by Nephi:

8 And there shall also be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry; nevertheless, fear God—he will justify in committing a little sin; yea, lie a little, take the advantage of one because of his words, dig a pit for thy neighbor; there is no harm in this; and do all these things, for tomorrow we die; and if it so be that we are guilty, God will beat us with a few stripes, and at last we shall be saved in the kingdom of God.
    9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark.
    10 And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.
    11 Yea, they have all gone out of the way; they have become corrupted.
    12 Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.
    Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:8 - 12
    I thank Almighty God that I have been blessed to accept the Truth of His Word, through the Book of Mormon, and through the words therein am able to discern, with the blessing of the Holy Ghost, the deceptions that satan puts forward as “truth or knowledge” to the children of God.

To all EV Christians, you are not lost to the Lord of Hosts, you are counted among the sheep. If not in this world, then the next, you will acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ for who He really is, and fall before Him in adoration of His achievement for all mankind and accept His Gift.

Novato

Billyray

Quote Originally Posted by Novato View Post
    I thank Almighty God that I have been blessed to accept the Truth of His Word, through the Book of Mormon, and through the words therein am able to discern, with the blessing of the Holy Ghost, the deceptions that satan puts forward as “truth or knowledge” to the children of God.

Novato
    Novato if you were able to discern the truth it would be obvious that the Book of Mormon is not what it claims to be. That is obvious to all except to those caught up in the lies and deception of Mormonism. People have been patient with you and have tried to explain things to you but you simply will not listen.

Billyray

Hi All:

I must admit to a degree of puzzlement over the results in the Southern portion of the USA regarding the GOP primaries held there. It seems fairly obvious that Mitt Romney will win the eventual nomination, however I find the exit poll results quite fascinating in regard to the 80% of voters who align themselves to EV Christianity.

Novato
    EVs see Mormonism as a wolf in sheep's clothing, a religion pretending to be Christian when they are not. They promote false gods and a false gospel. There is nothing puzzling about this. Now you know and perhaps this will not puzzle you anymore.

Hi All:

Since I have been many times in the South, and still remain puzzled by their, seemingly uneducated or uninformed, response to many things, I suppose I should understand the weirdness of their voting trends.

Romney came in third to Santorum & Grinich mostly because of the 80% of EV voters.

To put it bluntly, the Ev’s voted for a Roman Catholic (considered a cult by most EV scholars) or a three time adulterer who suddenly became an EV a few years ago and has been accused by his own party members of corruption (which is why they will not endorse him)

For me it clarifies the nonsensical and unbiblical theories of EV Christianity, it is more clearly amplified by the words written by Nephi:

To all EV Christians, you are not lost to the Lord of Hosts, you are counted among the sheep. If not in this world, then the next, you will acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ for who He really is, and fall before Him in adoration of His achievement for all mankind and accept His Gift.

Novato
    Let's see, you think people are undeducated and uninformed if they voted for Santorum or Gingrich instead of the obviously moderate, Romney? Why would that be? Gosh, could it be because Romney has supported abortion? Taken big govenment money for the SLC Olympics and then lectured Santorum about earmarks? Some people do see through the "carney" side of Romney (I had a deep southerner tell me that)!

Most of all, many people in the South actually go to Church (as opposed to the elitist Northeasterners - many of who are so "educated" and "informed" that they laugh at Christianity.) Perhaps they want a Christian to be elected President, and not a Mormon (Mormons are not Christians, see sticky above).

I'm glad to see that Southern voters stood by their principles and voted their conscience not their pocketbook. Romney put tons of money into these "deep southern" primaries. I think what we see here is that southerners can't be bought!
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-14-2012 at 01:25 PM.

RealFakeHair

Default Gone with the wind or something?

Hi All:

Novato
    As an uneducated white male who has read the 1830 edition of the Book of Mormon three times all ready. Yea, I'm dumb too, but who knows maybe one day it will all make sense to me. Not the Book of Mormon, but ya'll yankees. The first thing you do when you come south is to say, "let me tell you how we do it back north."
    Now as far as voting for a Roman Catholic; it's like voting for the devil you know vs the one you don't. Don't forget, Catholic worship the same God as Christians in the South, and the only one who think's he is or will be a god beside Romney is Newt, and he is crazy.
    Let's save the best for last, Santorum?
    Santorum is a yankee, and a Catholic, but he is also a nerd, ever seen his highschool picture? The South voted for him because we like the underdog, the little man so to speak, and beside we just don't like Romney.

jdjhere

Novato said: "To all EV Christians, you are not lost to the Lord of Hosts, you are counted among the sheep. If not in this world, then the next, you will acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ for who He really is, and fall before Him in adoration of His achievement for all mankind and accept His Gift."

The above statement is TRUE, at least the first sentence. I have ALREADY fallen down at His feet in adoration and worship because of His FREE gift to me, accepted it (even though I dont deserve it) and ALREADY worship Him for who He REALLY is, my Savior, and "my Lord and my God!", as Thomas identified Him as, and doing so, fell at His feet and worshipped Him as well.

Novato said:" Since I have been many times in the South, and still remain puzzled by their, seemingly uneducated or uninformed, response to many things, I suppose I should understand the weirdness of their voting trends."

Garsh, I guess all us "Evangelical Christians" just aint as "bright" as you LDS when we vote. Next time I'll just pick the LDS guy, ok? So much for Democracy...

Wait though, what if I am a Democrat? Does that make me even "less bright?" I am curious- are there LDS who would actually vote for Santorum or Gingrich or Paul? Better yet..,. are there LDS Democrats and if so, HOW are THEY voting?? Just curious. If ALL LDS are Republicans and are ALL voting for Romney, THAT sounds a little "cult-like." If they vote for anyone ELSE though, MAN! THAT is either a vote for a guy that goes to the "W**** of Babylon" church or a guy that is just "no good."
    Last edited by jdjhere; 03-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdjhere View Post
    Novato said: "To all EV Christians, you are not lost to the Lord of Hosts, you are counted among the sheep. If not in this world, then the next, you will acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ for who He really is, and fall before Him in adoration of His achievement for all mankind and accept His Gift."

The above statement is TRUE, at least the first sentence. I have ALREADY fallen down at His feet in adoration and worship because of His FREE gift to me, accepted it (even though I dont deserve it) and ALREADY worship Him for who He REALLY is, my Savior, and "my Lord and my God!", as Thomas identified Him as, and doing so, fell at His feet and worshipped Him as well.

Novato said:" Since I have been many times in the South, and still remain puzzled by their, seemingly uneducated or uninformed, response to many things, I suppose I should understand the weirdness of their voting trends."

Garsh, I guess all us "Evangelical Christians" just aint as "bright" as you LDS when we vote. Next time I'll just pick the LDS guy, ok? So much for Democracy...

Wait though, what if I am a Democrat? Does that make me even "less bright?" I am curious- are there LDS who would actually vote for Santorum or Gingrich or Paul? Better yet..,. are there LDS Democrats and if so, HOW are THEY voting?? Just curious. If ALL LDS are Republicans and are ALL voting for Romney, THAT sounds a little "cult-like." If they vote for anyone ELSE though, MAN! THAT is either a vote for a guy that goes to the "W**** of Babylon" church or a guy that is just "no good."
    One of the reasons Mormons were unwelcomed in both Missouri and Illinois, is because they block voted. They all marched in lockstep down to the voting booths and did what their leaders directed - "vote for this" or "vote for that." This is what led to the disputes between Mormons and "gentiles" as they like to call us.

In the case of this primary, Mormons in heavily Mormon areas all vote for Romeny. Not because he is a conservative (which Mormons claim to be), but because he is a Mormon, and from one of the elite early families (who also went to Mexico to circumvent the Manifesto).

Ultimately, Mormons believe that one of their elders or several of them, will save the Cons***ution; Mormons believe their priesthood will rule alongside Smith and Jesus during the Millenium. Mormon laws will be imposed. In Mormonism, the Kingdom of God is the Mormon Church.

Mormons vote (and work) for Romeny to fulfill Mormon prophecy, makes no difference if he is a rank liberal. As long as he's Mormon, nothing else matters. In states where they are a minority (Arizona, Wyoming, etc.), the Mormon block vote carries the day for Romney. However, Obama also has his "block" voters, and there are more of them than there are Mormons.

Libby

I doubt Harry Reid and other Democratic LDS (yes, there are quite a few) will be voting for Romney.

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    One of the reasons Mormons were unwelcomed in both Missouri and Illinois, is because they block voted. They all marched in lockstep down to the voting booths and did what their leaders directed - "vote for this" or "vote for that." This is what led to the disputes between Mormons and "gentiles" as they like to call us.

In the case of this primary, Mormons in heavily Mormon areas all vote for Romeny. Not because he is a conservative (which Mormons claim to be), but because he is a Mormon, and from one of the elite early families (who also went to Mexico to circumvent the Manifesto).

Ultimately, Mormons believe that one of their elders or several of them, will save the Cons***ution; Mormons believe their priesthood will rule alongside Smith and Jesus during the Millenium. Mormon laws will be imposed. In Mormonism, the Kingdom of God is the Mormon Church.

Mormons vote (and work) for Romeny to fulfill Mormon prophecy, makes no difference if he is a rank liberal. As long as he's Mormon, nothing else matters. In states where they are a minority (Arizona, Wyoming, etc.), the Mormon block vote carries the day for Romney. However, Obama also has his "block" voters, and there are more of them than there are Mormons.
    Since most of us here also know you as Catherine Aurelia from CARM, it comes as no surprise that you would resort to your conspiritorial theories about politics, mormons, govt., who votes for who and why, etc...

...but that's all you have; conspiracy theories.

And Libby mentioned Harry Reid. Funny thing is that every time a hyper-critic like "Apologette" (Catherine Aurelia, Krusader, Carmella, and whatever other names she uses) invokes these conspiracy theories about the "evil Mormons taking over the country in lawmaking positions and ruling the country as a theocracy, are forced to ignore the fact that the highest ranking LDS lawmaker in the country is a left-wing liberal who tows the party-line, much of which is contrary to the LDS position and definitely contrary to the conspiracy theories the LDS-critics claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Since most of us here also know you as Catherine Aurelia from CARM, it comes as no surprise that you would resort to your conspiritorial theories about politics, mormons, govt., who votes for who and why, etc...

...but that's all you have; conspiracy theories.

And Libby mentioned Harry Reid. Funny thing is that every time a hyper-critic like "Apologette" (Catherine Aurelia, Krusader, Carmella, and whatever other names she uses) invokes these conspiracy theories about the "evil Mormons taking over the country in lawmaking positions and ruling the country as a theocracy, are forced to ignore the fact that the highest ranking LDS lawmaker in the country is a left-wing liberal who tows the party-line, much of which is contrary to the LDS position and definitely contrary to the conspiracy theories the LDS-critics claim.
    Is that the best you got - just nasty ad homs? Well, I guess I've come not to expect much more.

If you've ever read anything, even slick Mormon bios, you'll note that one of the main reasons that Mormons came under fire was their block voting. They still do it today - which is why Mormons here and elsewhere do not support a true conservative, like Santorum, but a moderate/liberal like Romney. Everybody can see it, even FOX News!

Anybody interested in the political agenda of Mormonism, is invited to go here:

http://www.janishutchinson.com/agenda.html

And lest we all forget, Joe Smith had himself crowned King. Then he ran for President. Then he destroyed the Nauvoo Expositor that dared speak out against his polygamy. Sorry, Sir, but this was no conspiracy, this was historical evidence of Smith's quest to dominate the world: "Joseph Smith or the Sword."
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    I doubt Harry Reid and other Democratic LDS (yes, there are quite a few) will be voting for Romney.
    Do you still believe in the Deity of Christ?

Sir

Is that the best you got - just nasty ad homs? Well, I guess I've come not to expect much more.

If you've ever read anything, even slick Mormon bios, you'll note that one of the main reasons that Mormons came under fire was their block voting. They still do it today - which is why Mormons here and elsewhere do not support a true conservative, like Santorum, but a moderate/liberal like Romney. Everybody can see it, even FOX News!

Anybody interested in the political agenda of Mormonism, is invited to go here:

http://www.janishutchinson.com/agenda.html

And lest we all forget, Joe Smith had himself crowned King. Then he ran for President. Then he destroyed the Nauvoo Expositor that dared speak out against his polygamy. Sorry, Sir, but this was no conspiracy, this was historical evidence of Smith's quest to dominate the world: "Joseph Smith or the Sword."
    Really? Pointing out that you are all about conspiracy theories cons***utes "nasty ad hominems" in your view?

Well, okay. If you must be a victim, be a victim.

By the way, thank you for coming back here. I have recently claimed that without Mormons, these forums would eventually die. Critics need us. And I noticed the recent complaints at CARM that LDS are not responding to the attacks. And now here you are, trolling for some action.

EDIT: Oh....I see you have been banned from CARM. Now I see why you have returned here. See? Critics need us! They feed off of the argument.
    Last edited by Sir; 03-15-2012 at 12:17 AM.

jdjhere

Libby said: "I doubt Harry Reid and other Democratic LDS (yes, there are quite a few) will be voting for Romney."

You are correct Libby, He is going for the OTHER LDS (according to CNN)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...icks-huntsman/

Top Dem picks Huntsman

Posted by CNN ***ociate Producer Gabriella Schwarz

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid ventured into the 2012presidential waiting game Tuesday, offering up his pick for the Republican presidential nomination.
    "If I had a choice, I would favor Huntsman over Romney," Reid told reporters after a meeting on Capitol Hill. "But I don't have a choice in that race."

When asked if the country is ready for a Mormon president, the Nevada senator said they are not ready for Mitt Romney. Reid, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman and Romney are all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

CNN Again:
    Kind of sad...

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-09/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign.
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Sa****ay for making racially insensitive remarks about Barack Obama during the presidential campaign.
    Journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann reported the remarks in their new book, "Game Change," which is scheduled to be in bookstores Tuesday.
    The authors quote Reid as saying privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
    "He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say.

At least he didn't say Obama was "dark and loathsome."

1 Nephi 12:23 (Prophecy of Lamanites after Christ) ". . . became a dark, and loathsome, and a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations."

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/...statements.htm

Argue with CNN, not me.

Libby

Libby said: "I doubt Harry Reid and other Democratic LDS (yes, there are quite a few) will be voting for Romney."

You are correct Libby, He is going for the OTHER LDS (according to CNN)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...icks-huntsman/

Top Dem picks Huntsman

Posted by CNN ***ociate Producer Gabriella Schwarz

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid ventured into the 2012presidential waiting game Tuesday, offering up his pick for the Republican presidential nomination.
    "If I had a choice, I would favor Huntsman over Romney," Reid told reporters after a meeting on Capitol Hill. "But I don't have a choice in that race."

When asked if the country is ready for a Mormon president, the Nevada senator said they are not ready for Mitt Romney. Reid, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman and Romney are all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

CNN Again:
    Kind of sad...

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-09/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign.
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Sa****ay for making racially insensitive remarks about Barack Obama during the presidential campaign.
    Journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann reported the remarks in their new book, "Game Change," which is scheduled to be in bookstores Tuesday.
    The authors quote Reid as saying privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
    "He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say.

At least he didn't say Obama was "dark and loathsome."

1 Nephi 12:23 (Prophecy of Lamanites after Christ) ". . . became a dark, and loathsome, and a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations."

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/...statements.htm

Argue with CNN, not me.
    Did you actually read that article? He said, if he had a choice in the GOP nomination he would choose Huntsman over Romney...but, he doesn't have a choice in that race. In other words, he is solidly Democrat and will be voting for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    Did you actually read that article? He said, if he had a choice in the GOP nomination he would choose Huntsman over Romney...but, he doesn't have a choice in that race. In other words, he is solidly Democrat and will be voting for Obama.
    One Mormon over another Mormon? Why not Santorum or Gingrich? Because they aren't Mormon? I'd say that's the reason.

I had a former Mormon friend who I led to Christ on her death bed (praise God!). She warned me about Romney, Hatch and Reed. She left the Republican party and registered as an independent due to the party's inclination to nominate ****tail moderates. Romney, Huntsman, Hatch, Reed, not exactly pillars of conseratism. And Reed is so despicable that one asks why the Mormon cult has supported somebody who is pro-abortion? Compromise for the sake of power, perhaps?

jdjhere

Libby- my point was what Apologette stated: "Why not Santorum or Gingrich?" (or Paul, for that matter?)

And yes, I DID read the whole article and it DOES say he doesn't have a choice right now. And we all know why- because he IS a Democrat (as you said), but I wonder what would happen if he DID have a choice? CAN HE vote Republican?? (this is actually a question for you, Libby). I thought what he said about Obama's skin color should NOT go unnoticed and that is why I included it. WHY even MAKE a comment of ANY kind like that?? Why not just say "He is a good candidate??" Since Reid is a Democrat he WILL vote his party and he only has ONE choice, and it happens to be a non-LDS black guy. Sorry, but after I posted the link above it just shows what the early LDS "prophets" taught and thought about the curse of Cain. It just makes me suspicious because of what happened in the early LDS church. I am NOT saying Harry Reid is prejudice, I am JUST saying he has ONE choice if he sticks with his party. Let the readers have their own opinions of Harry Reid AND of what the early LDS church taught about the mark of Cain. Here is the link again: http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/...statements.htm
    Last edited by jdjhere; 03-15-2012 at 11:42 AM.

alanmolstad

Santorum gets support from many Christians, as well as many Mormons , and many Catholics and other religions too because he is pro-life.

Its really on the social issues where Santorum has done well with religious people.

So I dont see this support for Santorum as being because of his Catholic faith....But rather the support for Santorum seems to be because of what his Catholic faith has caused him to speak out in support of...

namely the right to live for the youngest of us...

Libby

Libby- my point was what Apologette stated: "Why not Santorum or Gingrich?" (or Paul, for that matter?)

And yes, I DID read the whole article and it DOES say he doesn't have a choice right now. And we all know why- because he IS a Democrat (as you said), but I wonder what would happen if he DID have a choice? CAN HE vote Republican?? (this is actually a question for you, Libby). I thought what he said about Obama's skin color should NOT go unnoticed and that is why I included it. WHY even MAKE a comment of ANY kind like that?? Why not just say "He is a good candidate??" Since Reid is a Democrat he WILL vote his party and he only has ONE choice, and it happens to be a non-LDS black guy. Sorry, but after I posted the link above it just shows what the early LDS "prophets" taught and thought about the curse of Cain. It just makes me suspicious because of what happened in the early LDS church. I am NOT saying Harry Reid is prejudice, I am JUST saying he has ONE choice if he sticks with his party. Let the readers have their own opinions of Harry Reid AND of what the early LDS church taught about the mark of Cain. Here is the link again: http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/...statements.htm
    Jd, of course, he has a choice. We always have a choice, when we enter the voting booth, alone. No one is going to know how we vote, so we can vote for whomever we want.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. If Harry Reid really WANTED TO vote for a Mormon, he most certainly could (and would, I have no doubt)...in the National election, if there is a Mormon running, which it looks like there will be.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Santorum gets support from many Christians, as well as many Mormons , and many Catholics and other religions too because he is pro-life.

Its really on the social issues where Santorum has done well with religious people.

So I dont see this support for Santorum as being because of his Catholic faith....But rather the support for Santorum seems to be because of what his Catholic faith has caused him to speak out in support of...

namely the right to live for the youngest of us...
    Obviously it's not for his (Santorum's) Catholic faith, but because of his stand on moral issues and conservative principles. Romney is a "carney," as a southerner I know called him - his pitch is selling himself - whatever you want to hear. In Santorum's case, Evangeicals have endorsed him, so it's not due to his Catholic religion that he has their support.

[QUOTE]
    First Mormons do not block vote. Our leaders do not tell us who to vote for. But I did see a bunch of pastors get together and vote on who EV's should vote for. They picked Santorum (I think without vetting him even.) They stated they would use their influence through "christian radio" etc. to get the EV's to vote for him. Then I saw the weirdest thing I have ever seen on T.V. surrounding politics. Rick Santorum walked in amoung a bunch of pastors and they all put their hands on him and it appears, that they started praying. Good luck ever finding a group of Mormons ever doing that. We don't put faith in a single man or politician, we put it in Christ. sheesh.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

RealFakeHair

Default That's an interesting point.

[QUOTE=BigJulie;116980]
    First Mormons do not block vote. Our leaders do not tell us who to vote for. But I did see a bunch of pastors get together and vote on who EV's should vote for. They picked Santorum (I think without vetting him even.) They stated they would use their influence through "christian radio" etc. to get the EV's to vote for him. Then I saw the weirdest thing I have ever seen on T.V. surrounding politics. Rick Santorum walked in amoung a bunch of pastors and they all put their hands on him and it appears, that they started praying. Good luck ever finding a group of Mormons ever doing that. We don't put faith in a single man or politician, we put it in Christ. sheesh.
    Not to point fingers, but I wish every good EV and mormon blocked voted for me, I make a good politician, I would do nothing, I'd stay home and cash the check, there are to many laws anyways.
    Now back to the point, yes sometimes I do get to the point.
    I don't doubt you put your faith in a christ. I think the last christ I knew of was the REV. Sun Myung Moon, is he still kickin?
    Anyways, I don't think that is the christ you put your faith in, but I could be wrong, but I've never have been.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post

Not to point fingers, but I wish every good EV and mormon blocked voted for me, I make a good politician, I would do nothing, I'd stay home and cash the check, there are to many laws anyways.
    Now back to the point, yes sometimes I do get to the point.
    I don't doubt you put your faith in a christ. I think the last christ I knew of was the REV. Sun Myung Moon, is he still kickin?
    Anyways, I don't think that is the christ you put your faith in, but I could be wrong, but I've never have been.
    What?? You think Sun Myung was "christ"---strange. What do you think about a bunch of pastors getting together to pray over Santorum. That was strange to me too. I wonder if they think he is a "christ" to them?
    Last edited by BigJulie; 03-15-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

RealFakeHair

Default Well, if he was.

[QUOTE=BigJulie;116987]

What?? You think Sun Myung was "christ"---strange. What do you think about a bunch of pastors getting together to pray over Santorum. That was strange to me too. I wonder if they think he is a "christ" to them?
    He would be a nerd christ

He would be a nerd christ
    I don't see him saving anything...let alone me any taxes or a ***.

alanmolstad

Obviously it's not for his (Santorum's) Catholic faith, but because of his stand on moral issues and conservative principles. Romney is a "carney," ......
    You know...the term "Carney" might be the most correct term to describe how a lot of Republicans think about Mitt.

Im sure we all still will support him against Obama....but we still view him as a bit of a huckster....