Thread: State of the Union Heads Regarding Lawlessness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default State of the Union Heads Regarding Lawlessness

I don’t care how they wish to put it, and who it is exactly calling the shots. At some point, a fearful Congress will have to cash in their ace-in-the-hole, and man up to the one now responsible.

I have to wonder, which will erode sooner, the ability to enforce our laws, or the base from which to launch further illicit declarations stemming from overreach and byp***?

If someone is all that ***ured of such report’s fallacy will end up and only further that problem of lawlessness.

Here’s an interesting mention of threat video from Rep. Trey Gowdy, So.Carolina:

Suspend Election Laws?

As does one of America’s best, Mr. Carson

“unbridled lawlessness”

As does Rev. Miles

"Obama's intention--no further elections!"

In light of a recent judge’s comment from the bench on 2-16 stating that President Obama “is not just rewriting laws, he is creating them from scratch”, I would not be surprised to learn tomorrow he has found a way to suspend or cancel the elections.

When his base fumes at the published sounds that this man “does not love” his country, yet covers for his 29-pg “2015 National Security Strategy” omission of our enemy throughout that document from (arguably) within, as well as without, yes, we may be seeing something being played to very much our dislike.

How do you honestly refuse the common complaint of this man? He:

“Defends Islam
    Chastises Christians
    Rebukes our allies
    Supports gay marriages
    Supports abortion
    But denies the religious freedoms of those who don’t agree” – Rev Franklin Graham

The smoke the press hopes will keep people off the real appreciation going on here is what makes up the second of two camps; those who love America and what she was founded on, and those who despise that document, and either directly or indirectly want it turned into a “living cons***ution”, to help widen a godless element as the Reverend Graham described is underway in turning our backs on God. Rewrite, overturn or completely out from under the radar, to eventually have for them a vastly different document. It might come under differing names while under construction, but the objective is the same.

“[N]either the wisest cons***ution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.” - Samuel Adams, Signer of the Declaration of Independence

There is only one path that far exceeds the temporary rewards of life’s corrupt installations. If we choose the initial vapid path rather than the proven path of contentment and peace bound in the annals of the living Christ, we secure a copious hesitation to prove anything that might challenge what we have habitually subjected ourselves to. In other words, bad coverage.

“I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been ***ured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without His concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better, than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing governments by human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.” - Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Cons***ution and Declaration of Independence

Mike.
    Last edited by MichaellS; 04-07-2016 at 03:22 AM.