Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
LOL...
Now you are moving the goalposts because your original challenge has been debunked.
You only stated that I needed to show only "ONE THING" that was restored.... I did that! Now you are claiming it has to be something from a First Century Christian...
It appears you never learn your lesson.

Very well then, here it is from First Century Christians...

1 Cor. 15:40-42
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

John14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Prov 13:24
24 He who spares his rod hates his son,
But he who loves him disciplines him promptly.
NKJV

See? I can add a disconnected p***age that has nothing to do with 1 Corinthians 15:40-42 too! Whoopie doodle!

NOW. . .SHOW US SCRIPTURE or ANYONE IN CHRIST'S ORIGINAL CHURCH who believed that when you died you went to 'glories' (Beautifuls, magnificents, PRONOUNS).

Joey smith DID LIKE TO INVENT JUNK, didn't he? Jesus never set up any such doctrine, and CHRISTIANS have never believed such dung.